Reviews for In The Dark
meburleson chapter 8 . 1/21
I Love it! Kinda want more though! How'd they spend their week off together?
meburleson chapter 7 . 1/21
Poor Auggie, I knew a crash would come. I'm quite surprised he was able to put it off as long as he did. Perhaps it is now Annie's turn to take care of him?
meburleson chapter 6 . 1/21
Spectacular chapter!
meburleson chapter 5 . 1/21
I was wondering when Annie would insist on a break, she's been going non stop for hours. Am I the only one that thinks Auggie is in for a major crash very soon?
meburleson chapter 4 . 1/21
:( I hate Annie had to watch Frank die, it's not an easy thing to do. Annie really is alone now, with only a phone to keep her company. I hope this phone battery lasts. I'm also hoping that Auggie lets himself sleep soon. I'm not sure how long he will be able to make it.
meburleson chapter 3 . 1/21
I love Joan! Although, I have a serious problem imagining her and Auggie ever in any kind of intimate relationship. I hope Author comes up with something that will be able to help Annie. Ummm, Auggie needs to be going to sleep too, right?
meburleson chapter 2 . 1/21
Annie's in for a long hour. I hope she can get through this. I hate that she is going to have to watch Frank die.
meburleson chapter 1 . 1/20
Whoa! What a situation Annie's and Jai have found themselves in. I hope Auggie can help them out, especially Annie and Frank. Can't wait to read more!
Divamercury chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
I absolutely loved this story. Definitely one of my new favorites! Awesome work. I really loved your portrayal of Auggie. Thanks so much for sharing this. Now off to your other stories!

DM
erythro chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
best fanfic I've ever read and in every way professional. Just so you know.
erythro chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
you have *nailed* their voices and the voice between them
erythro chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Still reading instead of working, and beginning to regret this is only eight ch long. But my buds tell me you've written other fics, too. *whew*
erythro chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
I'm reading this when I should be doing other things. Important other things. :)
erythro chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
If anything, better than the first chapter. Clearly you know your stuff, too, better than the show's writers do.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is the best opening fanfic chapter I've ever read. I would call this writing professional level.