Reviews for I'm Just a Love Machine
RadioGlitch chapter 1 . 9/4
I really, really loved this; it made me burst out laughing at some points and get a lump in my throat at others. Came into it expecting a silly crack fic, and got a super long, really well written story with a great premise and awesome character development. Thanks for your time and effort writing!
LeChick chapter 1 . 7/3
This was hilarious and sweet- I really wasn't expecting this level of characterization and depth. (I have to high five and my mind for immediately casting Ian Somerhalder as the Impala though.)
AJCorbie chapter 1 . 6/13
That was disturbingly beautiful. So much detail. I might have a few imagining issues next time I watch Supernatural but I am glad this is the first human!Impala story I have read. Who knew you could tear up at a car turned human well that turning back into the car would be so friggin emotional. I balked at how long this was even though I hate drabbles n such but this was well worth staying awake all night reading (its currently 5:04am, my screen is funky and I'm writing this in the dark so forgive any typing mistakes & if there's none it's a dammn miracle). Thank you
Mythicals782 chapter 1 . 3/5
When I first read this, I thought it would just be some crappily written Human!Impala story like so many of the others I have read. It completely surprises me at how well-written, emotional, funny and brilliant this story was. This seriously made me cry at the scene where the Impala was waving goodbye and disappeared into the mist.
I use to think that if the Impala was a human, it would be a 6-foot tall 45-ish black lady who is protective of her boys and take none of Dean's shit.
Your story made me realize that a handsome leather-clad model with unyielding strength and speed combo-ed with a passionate love for Dean is the perfect Impala.
Cookies for you.
Oh, and all that planning for the Mizu no Kamisama and other aspects of the plot? That's brilliant, seriously. Either starting writing a book or start working as a writer for Supernatural.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 3/3
Beautiful ending. I enjoyed every moment of this. Phenomenal characterization. Well done.
ramputeeza chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow! This was so much fun in the beginning and then it got meaningful and beautiful! I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for writing!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
This was pure perfection. Writing at its finest.
Seal Lullaby chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
When you tear up because a car-turned-human turns back into a car, you know that you've read something with a lot of substance. Seriously, this is a really well-written story and so in-character.
gagav8 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Touching, hilarious, smart, well written, simply amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Something so cracky shouldn't be able to be this touching. How are you doing this, how?!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
fic fact the best ever! really love him a lot!
Evarria chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This is the best thing ever.
IggyLikesPie chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I honest don't really have any words for how amazing this was to read! I really liked how you wrote the impala, he was just so adorable!

but still... I'm very curious about Dean vs poop and leprechaun gold...
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is beautiful. I love it!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
What a charming love story. Thank you.