Reviews for Invisible
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/22
Great one-shot. Although that would have cool if you continued this. And added a plot to it. I don't I just find that interesting for some reason. You don't have to continue it if you don't want to of course. Just an idea that I would like. It was still a good one-shot though. XP
Kintama-Hime chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That was fun, well written and very hot. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
xAlennahx chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I loved it! Do you think you'll write another chapter?
Stillnight chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Pure awesomeness ;)
shadowsythe17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
amazing story! I wish that you could continue it but that would defeat the point of it being a one shot. *sigh*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
love it its so hot
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I don't think don't I've seen him do that. In the bleach hellverse movie when he wanted to get back into hell but that's the only time I can remember. All the other times he hold Zangetsu in front of him.
This was pretty goof though.
Ulqui4 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
amazing.
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was absolutely fabulous. Though how Sayzel convinced Grimmjow to be his guinea pig is beyond me, but I can't bring myself to care if this was the result. :)
blahblahblah19229 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
God this was hot; I love how you portrayed Grimmjow and Ichi's relationship. Good job!
UlquiorraCuatroEspada chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I have read a few of your stories now, and I must say that I enjoy them.

Your style of writing makes it enjoyable to read...and not to mention that the smutt scenes are rather interesting.

Anyway, before I go into complete fangirl mode, I please ask you to continue writing.

It would be a shame not to read more from you.

Yours sincerely,

UlquiorraCuatroEspada
otakufreak32 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
KYAAAAA! you have made my world kyaaaa! hehe so much smut lol XD I like this (I'm such a perv XD)
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
love the story~blush~. so cant wait for the next chapter of this story. the ending is funny 2.
FaNdOm BiTcHsLaP chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Holy! That was sexy! Its so damned rare to find a good fic on these two. most of them are au and I think grimmichi is sexier when the real Bleach verse because of their real interaction with each other instead of them being always gay like in most fics. Damn, what a sexy oneshot! Thank you!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Lol, I think having sex with an invisible person is really freaky, especially when it starts out somewhat like rape. Pfft... Left him still restrained. Such a jackass, Grimmjow. XD