Reviews for BendBreak
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 2/27
Pleeeeeeease update? I'd reeeally love it if you did :D
jenn chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Its 2014 and I'm reading this.
I'm crossing my fingers for a part 3.
KazutoSora chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I love this story. Please update soon!
StarSlingerSnitch chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Why have you not updated, in like, a really, really long time? This story is amazing! Since it has been a while, I'm guessing you might have lost inspiration or something, which is understandable but I will be awaiting an update if you ever feel the urge to write for it again.
1fallenangel7 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Please update!(: ONEGAI SHIMASU!
Yami Shino chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Hello! I like it

Kiss!
kittymiyafuji chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I love it. I hope that you write another chapter! This is my new favorite series. And that's a pairing I like from it for sure.
Seruri chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
when you are update?
the story is very good..
shadeofkim chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
this is great! i've always loved the dynamics between mizusawa and ryosuke. in fact, they're one of my favorite pairings. i hope you could update because like i said, this is great!
keikuu chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Hello :)

I keep coming back to this fanfic and wanted to know when and if the 3rd chapter will be posted. You see I really like this story and you can do so much with it, keep up the good work
Denisse chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Please, go on. This story is greay!. Do you have a livejournal?
Touch of the Wind chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I'm glad someone has added to the Tumbling archive. There are too few stories about it. Love this so far! I need more! Have you watched Crows Zero before? I highly recommend it.
fieryrondo chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Your fic has convinced me that a Ryosuke/Mizusawa pairing is possible. Congratulations. You capture Ryosuke's playful/protective nature well.

I agree that there must be more Tumbling writers. There are too few of us, which is a pity since it's such an awesome drama.
readergirlreads chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Yeah new chapter! :) Can't wait for the next one, and I tottaly agree that it's worse then waiting for a new drama . Keep up the awesome writing! :)
collineesh chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Guhh so good. I think you've really captured the characters and how they would react to situations. :)

fjkdafada now I have to do more waiting. do not want. keep up the great writing!