Reviews for BendBreak
collineesh chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Guhh so good. I think you've really captured the characters and how they would react to situations. :)

fjkdafada now I have to do more waiting. do not want. keep up the great writing!
moricakes chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
God, no! Now I have to wait for another chapter? This is worse than waiting for a new drama episode, and that's frustrating. I really like your writing. I agree, there's just not enough Tumbling fanfics that I'm in the midst of writing one, but it'll never be as good as your work, sadly. I'm hoping to write at least half the story (5-6) before I upload it, though.

Ganbatte!
readergirlreads chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Yeaaah! Finally a new Tumbling story that isn't a one shot! I really like the story line, and I'm excited to see where you take it. :)
keikuu chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
OMG! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! I have been searching for more Tumbling fics that are actually good and not just one shots. Cant wait for the next chapter, gah I'm so excited! :)

P.S doesn't it just suck how there's no proper good story of SatoshixKiyama out there. If I was a good writer I would write all my ideas down but I suck so I have to depend on other people :(
moricakes chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Such a good plot. I like it! Do update soon!
MsMoonbunnie chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
loving the story so far, cant wait for the next chapter.
collineesh chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
TUMBLING TUMBLING TUMBLING YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I ADORE YOU FOR WRITING THIS. NO, I DON'T THINK YOU. PLEASE TAKE ALL THIS HAPPY CAPSLOCKED AND KEYSMASHING JOY AS A MEASUREMENT OF MY GLEE.

ahem. D: gah this drama has such deep characters, I'm sooo surprised there isn't more fic. Especially GOOD fic, like I'm sure this will be. ;)

I'm already super duper interested in where this plot is going because...well, it's interesting. I'm already hooked and looking forward to part 2! Your writing style is really crisp and I really love reading it!

Also: Though he's so far down in Narnia, I don't think he's ever comin' out of that particular closet. - Oh damn is that true~
22 | « Prev Page 1 2