Reviews for The Knight Tamers
DinoGuy2000 chapter 30 . 7/20
This is really awesome! How did I not find this sooner!?
I really love this! Omg this gotta be the only Tamers fic that I still follow! Love how thsi story turns out. The plot moves nicely, not too fast or too slow either. I can't wait to see takato and rita's relationship bloom. LOL
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 29 . 5/30
I was going to put this on the next chapter but I had already reviewed that chapter once and it would not let me review that agin so here is another review for the 30th chapter

" I love this story the writing and the plot are both excellent. No matter what anyone says never give up just keep pushing to finish the story I know you can do it"

Scrawl the Penguin
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 30 . 5/15
Keep it up this story is brilliant I out shines diamonds. The plot is great and you should definently continue
I love this story and think that you should definently continue writing it
strabimonx chapter 30 . 4/26
Nice next chapter please
major wallace chapter 30 . 4/24
nice
auleutta chapter 30 . 4/24
Interesting story and ideas..
I just found out this today.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the gang's next adventure!
BEST OC Maker chapter 30 . 4/24
Great to see you're back, keep up the great work!
Gallantmon7196 chapter 30 . 4/23
Please please please don't take 9 months to update again.

Overall, interesting chapter with a few confusing parts. When the *ehem* mysterious caped digimon appeared before them and suddenly they woke up, it threw me off and i had to re read it to understand what happened.
Mrguy22594 chapter 30 . 4/23
Gotta say... I'm pretty impressed with how this turned out. Now to see to the completion of a new chapter for my stuff.
Guardian of Light Lightus chapter 30 . 4/23
great chapter m8
weather741 chapter 30 . 4/23
good job
ShadowLDrago chapter 30 . 4/23
One error I've noticed is that you spell GallAntmon as GallEntmon. Just a thing. Also, a slight Sting. The fight between Gallantmon and ChaosGallantmon simultanously reminded me of Goku vs Vegeta, what with the beam struggle and light vs dark thing, and the whole thing reminded me of a song called Confrontation from the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde musical, it's basically a confrontation between the two sides of a coin. Like here, except, less digimon, and more singing. Not that this is bad, it's nice to FINALLY have an update, seriously, it's been what, months since this last updated? Mind you I totally understand, essays can burn you out.
major wallace chapter 29 . 1/22