Reviews for Darkness
crazyreader11 chapter 1 . 5/25
Every time I read this story I end up laughing alongside the characters, balling in every single chapter after the first, and ending with a gentle smile flittering across my lips from the last paragraph in the final chapter. I enjoy all the stand-alone, intertwined stories as well and I thought I'd let you know. This story is so intense though, and I love every word in it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Derp
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
DERP.
crazyreader11 chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
Totally made me cry! Loved the story(:
TangeltalanRuby chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Curse you toti! Freaking amazing story but, darn it, you made me cry! Like, several times!:')
Chany Rose chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
great story i love it.
Life In Ivy chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Hey! This story was recommended to me by a friend. I asked for something light and super fluffy, I guess she hates me. Har har. But I liked your story anyhow :) made me laugh, made me cry, made me smile. Those are the things I look for in a story! One thing that was bothering me a lot were spelling errors though, Gotta check those or they'll bite you in the butt. Happy New Year
Adams7 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
You know, it really just kills the drama when you TELL us that there won't be a negative outcome!
Robastar34 chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
HEY! I know, this isn't one of your latest story's...
I just hope you check your e-mail, all your reviews go there.
Anyways, did you make up that episode? or did it actually happen? If it did, can you tell me the name?
Robastar34 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
You made my tear shack break!
I LOVE THIS STORY!
BlakkMagic25 chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
So I just read this story, nonstop, from beginning to end... I cried. And cried. And CRIED. Im still crying. Ahh, this gave me so many feels. But I'm mainly writing this review just to let you know that your writing still touches people a year later... Well, at least to me.
LoneWoolfette chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
Ok so I read this like a week ago then I saw it just sitting there and I realized I didn't review! Jeesh what kind of a world do we live in?

Anyway! I adore this story to death (not literally of coarse, because that would end tragically). It is so amazing and I love the writing style!

That train story makes me depresses every time I think about it:( My counselor at girls camp shared that story one night and it made us all bawl! I seriously dont know what I would do in that situation...

I love ur writing! U R AMAZING AND BEILLIANT AND DON'T LET ANYONE EVER TELL U ANYTHING DIFFERENT!

Alright. Rant officially over. **sigh** My life is complete.
madisnk chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
WHY ARE YOU SOO FREAKIN AWESOME?!

?
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
WOW:D I LOVED IT THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE STORY! when you become a big time author I will buy ALL of your books:)
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
you are making me cry! tears are falling on my keyboard as I type these words:( YOU ARE AWESOME