Reviews for Blood Will Out
Illyria04 chapter 7 . 5/31/2003
keep goin!ya no with the sequel or carry on or wateva.

!
Megan chapter 7 . 5/20/2002
Cont! Please, soon, lol with b/aness on top?
Imzadi chapter 7 . 5/19/2002
This is excellent, and I would like more, please, but I have to admit I love your historical fiction even more. That is just amazing!
Teri chapter 7 . 5/18/2002
I really enjoyed this! I look forward to the next story.
Neata Skeeter chapter 7 . 5/18/2002
Aawww...Its sooo sweet. I love the way you manage to tie everything up at the end with out rambling on for hours. I can't wait to read more of these little Connorverse stories. They're really cute. _
Neata Skeeter chapter 6 . 5/16/2002
Uh-oh... How's she gonna take it? Hmm...this is getting interesting. Meanwhile...how's good ol' Roger gonna take it? *That* is gonna be *very* interesting...i can't wait for more
mae7 chapter 6 . 5/16/2002
Cool. *Grins.* Enjoying it so far.
captainmorgan323 chapter 6 . 5/15/2002
NOOOOO! not a cliffhanger! _
Isa chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Wonderful story. Ive never seen the 3rd season of Angel, because of living in Austria...

But you have to write more, I loved it.

Isa
Haley Teague chapter 6 . 5/15/2002
OH! Dum dum dum! How tense and what a nice cliffhanger! Although, really, how stupid is Angel? Somehow I don't think it's the smartest thing to tell someone that in the morning in case you need to make a quick exit from their house. This is a really fun and interesting fic - I'm looking forward to more.
Talia Ali chapter 6 . 5/14/2002
Mwaa hah hah... exactly the dose of heart-stopping revelation that I needed. Thanks. This is a fantastic story. I like your Connor much better than the one on TV...
Neata Skeeter chapter 5 . 5/10/2002
Hey! I just caught up and i'm enjoying it! I'd like to see where you take this. The meet between Angel and the adoptive parents interests me...and i'm sensing that Dawn is the mystery player this time...i'm probably wrong, but you neva know. Also, i'd like more Spike...but i'm a Spike addict...so i'd always like more...no matter how much u give me..._ Listen to me. I'm rambling again.

Great work

Keep it up.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 5/10/2002
This has been a very nice, very enjoyable story. I assume we will eventually turn up Dawn. The crystal was just so Anya! I still wish somehow you could include a reformed lawyer in this!
Megan chapter 5 . 5/9/2002
Please tell me your continuing this, like with the promise deal and things, and more b/aness is always good. I like how you charcterized Spike, sweet and evil just as I love him.:) Keep up the good work.
MeerKat chapter 4 . 5/6/2002