Reviews for The Talk
EvanescenceAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ahhhh... The talk... XD

It's funny :)
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this is HILARIOUS and I am now going to mentally hurl my stupid email out the window for not updating me! lolz. & oh my goodness, what play is it? certainly wanna hear about it!
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was hilarious! I'm stuck in an infinate loop of the third stage, just waiting for him to suck it up. Anyway I share your pain with Word. I ended up just buying the program and uninstalled the version that was already on my computer when I got it. Anyway, I finaly got Wicked and read it in like four days. It only fueled this dedicated interest. I ended up reading the philosophy club scene like five times. Liir was kind of a creeper towards Dorothy. I actualy yelled at my book "But she kills your Mom!".Loved Elphie's reaction to his new found confidence. One of my other fav. scenes was when Boq meets Galinda in the garden and Elphie translates the conversation. That last bit probably should have been in a p.m. Oh well looking forward to more updates!
LordofVoid chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Nice job! That's pretty much how it works!

You should write a sequel about how Elphaba tells Liir the truth.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Good!
Twicked chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
YAY MAGGIE UPDATED! i found this cute. and i hate it when word does that, so i totally understand. i think ou can get a code on the internet if you are desperete. also, i DO want to here about your theater buddies and how school s going.
Jaeme chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
The eyes are not the windows to the soul, they are the doors.

this was cute, funny and pretty awesome!

The Jazzmeister XD
wickaholic chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
the talk: condensed version. (sorry if a bit hyper. i just had coffeee!)