Reviews for Fight for Affection
Jade6666 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I really hope you'll finish this one day! REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope (:
Vicious Ventriloquist chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Well, I don't know if you will ever see this considering how long it's been. I also assume that you have probably lost interest in this story by now; that's what happens to authors a lot of the time. On the off chance you haven't and are still active on this site (at least for reading fics, if nothing else), I would just like to say that I very much enjoyed this story. It is a shame that you haven't updated in a while, as you are a very good author (especially considering some of the god-awful ones on this site). This is an unusual love triangle, but one that I have found I really like. It's probably the whole brother-versus-brother dynamic.
Anyway, I would implore you to finish only because I want to see this story continue. It's your call, though. Good luck with life and whatnot!
Celeste0316 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Please please please continue with this one...
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Well this is upsetting you haven't updated in a year? Man! And it was just getting good!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
How could you leave it like this? I must know what happens!
TheDarkestThing chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
UPDATE SOON! lol this is a great story! Please do continue (:
Meh chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Awesome story (: more frequent but shorter chapters...not too short though (;
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
I like it. Please add more! ;)
Malapropian chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I was thrown out of the Naruto-verse mindset a few times by the slang-y way you wrote some of the dialogue, but the consistency of slang helped.

Gaara was a little OOC, but you admitted it. Besides we haven't seen him have a crush, so perhaps this would be how he acts.

Sasuke was rather sexually open and touch-y feel-y, but it's been almost a decade since Shippuden (if you're being mostly canon compliant) and I can see that he'd change in that time period.

All in all, I was happy with the story and the quality of writing. I don't see a lot of Gaara vs. Kankuro in the fight for Sakura's love, and it's something I like more than I probably should. I also liked that you have given yoga to the Naruto-verse. I can just imagine Gai and Lee. So youthful!

That cliffhanger was cruel and delicious. I'm definitely looking forward to the next update. As for shorter and sooner or longer and later, I have no preference.
Tori chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I love your story! I was so mad when you didn't update for so long i was just about to trash it actually but i saw that you updated it and it was an amazing chapter though why did you do that to poor Gaara! anyway I'll be looking forword to reading the next chapter~

ttyl from TORI!
IridescentInTheDark chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
*shivers* I really don't think Sakura looks good with Kankuro. I started reading this the other day, got distracted, then forgot. Now I'm perusing the archive and I remembered again, lol. My brain is naturally indolent and dismissive. XD
NorthernLights25 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter! Please update soon.
miikodesu chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
poor gaara, he's too slow.. late to asking sakura as his date, now he lates to tell he likes her, but.. gaara is a man with action, not word!
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
*silently screams* That was friggin'... aaah! Breathing... I love the fact that Gaara and Sakura do like each other... bloody perfect. But the more Kankuro pushes her to respond to him the more I want to STRANGLE him! Huh... reminding myself to breathe again. I hate what Gaara's going through and I hope that even if the 2 slightly drunk people did realise someone was watching, that they didn't see who it was. Though, now that I think about it, maybe it was a good thing. Sakura has had too much to drink, so if they really were kissing (eew!), then that interruped them. She needs to get her faculties in check, her brain a transplant and give her heart a break. Stupid woman, lol.

Anyway, I'm torn. I want longer chapters, but faster updates. If the longer chapters means 1-4 weeks between updates, that's okay. You don't need to update every day after all. But if you could manage to update faster while keeping the length, that'd be heaven.

_
Shippooliver chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
oh no! A cliffhanger...how could you? I vote for shorter chapters and more frequent updates! Okay! Now that I got that out of my system...Great new chapter ! Poor Gaara is trying so hard to take the higher ground and is failing miserably...love the exchange between Sakura and Temari. Also entertaining description of Sasuke and his depravity. Thanks for the update!