Reviews for Consequential
MiscellaneousTopics chapter 4 . 7/22
Wow. I have to say that your writing style is just incredible and extremely refreshing. I'm really glad that you're a writer who doesn't limit his/her's characters to flat and almost demeaning "seme/uke" roles. The fact that you write Kouga and Inuyasha as equals makes this story so much better since it's closer to character and closer to real life gay relationships. I really do hope you could find the time to continue this story.
FreakShowCentral chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I just... wow. That's really all I can say right now. I have a LOT to say about this fic, so I'm just going to jump right into it and list everything off below. Prepare yourself: a LONGASS review has come to you! XD

Firstly, let me just start off by saying that you have some of the most intelligent, creative, and eloquent writing I have EVER seen. I mean, hell, I've read some novels by famous, PROFESSIONAL authors who have been doing this for decades who don't even match up to you! Every paragraph I've read has had at least one metaphor, simile, allusion, etc. to really give this story a great "color," if you will. You also have a lot of vivid descriptions in conjunction with all the "fancy" stuff, which only adds to the pleasure I get from reading this. Oh, and I swear, I've only seen (no joke) probably 5-6 grammatical mistakes in your fic so far. Almost 35k words and 4 chapters and that few mistakes?! Jesus, I'm not sure if you know how GOOD that is...

Then, there's the characters and their interactions amongst each other. Inuyasha is, well, Inuyasha, until he discovers Koga's affections for him and begins to soften up a bit. Koga, on the other hand, is experiencing the confusing, annoying, wonderful feeling that is love and doesn't quite know how to handle it all. Ayame basically just got dumped by Koga and yet is willing to help him with his relationship, even with the pain she's feeling. Kagome and the gang are themselves, like usual. Nothing wrong with that. Overall, everyone seems to be getting along very well, which is amazing considering the two people that Koga just let go of romantically in his life and his new behavior because of his epiphany involving Inuyasha, but the plot and dialogue makes it all work out in a near-perfect fashion.

Next, there's the development, both plot-wise and characteristically. Overall, the characterization in your story is utterly fantastic, and I'm not just saying that to say it. I think Koga is the main source of the character advancement in this fic. I mean, he's really not the callous, impulsive alpha wolf that he used to be; instead, he's "matured," in a way, to swallow his pride and take the initiative to set things right so he doesn't end up badly hurting anyone (mentally/emotionally) in the long run. It's also kind of funny and, I don't know why I'm even using this word right now, but "cute," as well, in the way that such a strong, charismatic, even arrogant wolf demon as himself can't quite figure out how love really works and how he finds it hard to speak to Inuyasha without becoming a babbling idiot. It's also kind of funny how he constantly contradicts himself and assumes the worst for his relationship when he has a conversation with Inu.

Also, the story's plot is really strong and well-rounded. The way that you have Koga become involved in a relationship with Inuyasha is extremely well thought-out and very believable, at least in my opinion. I mean, he could have just run off with the half-demon or raped him, as is the norm in basically EVERY OTHER FIC HERE, but you had him sever his ties with Ayame and Kagome in a polite, understanding way. He wasn't rough or prideful about it, either, he basically told them that he just wasn't interested in them and kind of wished them the best with their own love lives and tried to remain friends after it was done. This proves that you can sort of put yourself in their positions and make them do what would be the best for everyone in the long haul, which makes this story so enjoyable.

Finally, this story is just so... believable. I've only read one other Koga x Inuyasha fic here thus far that can even come close to how much I enjoy yours, for several reasons:

1.) There's no weird, dark stuff in your story, just love and shy affection. No rape, BDSM/bondage, complete OOC-ness, or... gulp... M-PREG, just pure love. I can't begin to tell you how RELIEVED I am that you don't have any M-preg in here and how you even joked about it in the story because of how ridiculous and unattractive it is [at least, in my opinion], as nearly every other Koga x Inuyasha fic I've ever read has it somewhere within them.

2.) There's no character-bashing or immaturity when it comes to certain people you don't like. You even stated earlier that you dislike Kagome and Ayame almost equally, but I've gotta give you a HUGE pat on the back for handling them very maturely and in-character, nonetheless. I swear, every other KxI fic rips on Kagome every second for trying to keep Inuyasha and just turn her into an evil, controlling bitch. However, you've gone so far as to have her and Koga remain friends after he promises to stop flirting with her, though this works out pretty nicely for him and Inuyasha because they (Inu and Kag) are just friends due to her already seeing Hojo in her own time, whereas in EVERY OTHER FIC... sorry, I'll stop the ranting. Basically, in short, the relationship just works out REALLY WELL, so kudos for that!

3.) Everyone is basically in character, and even if they aren't, it's the good kind of OOC where they're kinder or act in a different positive manner than they usually do. Because of the plot and how you've planned everything out, the "positive" OOC-ness works out HEAVILY in your favor and makes the fic even more enjoyable than it already is. The humor also adds to this, as well. I was afraid that this would be a parodic or

Now, and I hate to do this part for great stories like yours, the criticisms.
Juliakaze chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
the style,the prose is a beautiful piece do update!
Sarah Smith chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Please, Oh please, finish this story.
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I really like this story. Please continue writing it.
Malikye chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Okay. I know its been a LOOOOOOOONG time since you wrote this, but... I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! xD Thank you for being such an excellent writer. This story is great, the best I've read in a long time.
FlowerGirl311 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. me likie
LonelyNightz chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
more? i fucking love...this. please write more!
Numen Divinum chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
This story has just the right pace. On the one hand things don't happen too fast, so that you can't put yourself in Koga's position, on the other hand it's not so slow that it gets boring. In the middle of the chapter, shortly before Koga was spotted by Inuyasha, I had butterflies in my stomach, hoping that everything would go right. But everything went right so I'm like :D

The next thing love (although it's concerning the author and directly the story) is that there's no MPREG and no seme/uke, because you are absolutely right: Men - Youkai or not - don't get pregnant and there are no gender rules in a man/man relationship.
Numen Divinum chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I am really startled by this story. Your writing style is so illustrious, exalted and sophisticated. I'm not a native speaker, thus I have sometimes problems understanding a paragraph, because of the sheer amount of uncommon words, which is not a bad thing, it's great! I learn a lot of new words, while enjoying such a well written story!

I also like the pairing, especially Koga :D
fiona chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
great story, cute couple, i love them, but will be any pregnancy in future chapter? pregnant Inuyasha? i hope it will be.
xVenusRosex chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I loved this chapter! :)

It was almost a bit too descriptive and wordy for me at some parts lol, but still well-written and interesting anyway! I really liked the conversation between Inuyasha and Kouga, and how well you portray them. I think you've gone a great job of keeping them in character for the most part.

I also really like how realistic this story is! Most authors just pretty much make them instantly fall in love or use some excuse of 'mating season' or something like that lol. You're actually building their relationship up plausibly, so it seems really believable. Anyway, this is great so far. Please update soon!
Maben00 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
ALRIGHT! i love this story and can't wait for more, keep up the great work when you have the time )
rockyBubbles chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Can't wait for you to update! This is really interesting.

Bubbles
Sola05 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
It's beautiful history. Continue, please!