Reviews for A Moment of Serendipity
folkedangel chapter 35 . 3/1
I know you wrote this story four years ago but I only recently discovered it and I LOVE it! I just wish there were more chapters until the end. It's such a great story! The other nite I couldn't stop reading. :-)
Sorkabeth chapter 51 . 2/13
Thank you. I just had the pleasure of rereading from the beginning and then getting to read the happily ever after ending you wrote. I loved it and it was comforting to read something where the boys are so happily together as I watch cannon Klaine be tortured and angsty and apart in season 6.
bookworm134 chapter 51 . 2/3
Beautiful. I didn't even know you had finished it. I miss so many of my updated WIP that I try not to start them any more.:)

Keep up the great work!

PS: I am watching the final season and it is completely crazy, like Community levels of crazy, if you know what I mean. If you don't then just think about the fact that Sue has videos of all of the Klaine moments, obsessively watching them while trying to get them back together.
richterri chapter 47 . 1/23
Please tell me a sequel to a moment of serendipity, I almost done reading a moment of serendipity and I love it
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this was so sweet and perfect
thank you so so much for sharing this wonderful story with us *less than three*
ElienKlainer chapter 51 . 1/21
I am so glad you finished this story! It was an amazing story and I Gates that it hadn't a proper ending! You did an amazing job and I hope that you will keep writing! Thanks for this long journey and all my love!
GingerKaz chapter 51 . 1/20
Really enjoyed this story so much, thanx for writing it:)
frumiousme chapter 51 . 1/17
love! hope to see you write more in the future - enjoyed this story very much
Greta Darken chapter 51 . 1/16
Thank you for writing this story. It was one of the first fics I read in the Klaine fandom and it will forever remain a favorite :).
LvSammy chapter 51 . 10/13/2014
I stumbled across this and it has held me hostage...I couldn't stop reading this and I just had to finish...now im kind of sad I did...I so need more...I am so hooked. But I know real life can give you a kick in the head...its been a rough year for me...I hope to see an update for this magnificent work soon. Thanks for an awesome fic.
miksivad chapter 51 . 9/29/2014
Loved your story when I first started reading fanfics and still love it now. Finding out the final outcome would be great as I understand this story has been a journey for us all. I definitely have your updates under my keepers category and will miss GLEE like my right arm when it is complete next spring. I hope you will continue to write even after this story is complete. Take care and remember love is life...xoxo
Guest chapter 51 . 9/29/2014
Please update when you can great story
patricia.remacova chapter 51 . 9/29/2014
Okay so anyway are you gonna update anytime soon?
sharion69 chapter 51 . 9/28/2014
cant wait to read more just keep us updated
teilo chapter 51 . 9/28/2014
Thank you for the notice - this truly is one of my favorite fics and am glad to hear you will be finishing it. I plan on re-reading the completed story once it is posted. :)