Reviews for A Moment of Serendipity
The 5 of Spades chapter 50 . 6/26
The razor blades line! AH!
The 5 of Spades chapter 44 . 6/26
The 5 of Spades chapter 43 . 6/26
True friends are the ones that go with you to buy condoms for your first time.
The 5 of Spades chapter 41 . 6/26
Aw, thanks, Auntie Tana!
The 5 of Spades chapter 39 . 6/26
I love that he goes to Santana for sexual advice and she's actually really cool about it; not that I'd expect any less from our favorite Lima Heights resident. ;)
Guest chapter 51 . 8/26/2015
Fantastic, sweet ending! I really missed our Dalton boys and truly enjoyed this. Wes as Kurt's roommate.. that was hilarious!
klainefever2.0 chapter 51 . 8/25/2015
Wow ! So far i've read this story about four times now and each time feels like the first.
It's an amazing story, funny hilarious might i add, emotional, just perfect and i absolutely love the epilogue :)
I Hope you could make a sequel about their lives in the future with a time jump and maybe their wedding and then kids and all that, but if not no prob, i'm totally satisfied with that one :)
tearbos chapter 51 . 7/19/2015
This was amazing! So very good.
folkedangel chapter 35 . 3/1/2015
I know you wrote this story four years ago but I only recently discovered it and I LOVE it! I just wish there were more chapters until the end. It's such a great story! The other nite I couldn't stop reading. :-)
Sorkabeth chapter 51 . 2/13/2015
Thank you. I just had the pleasure of rereading from the beginning and then getting to read the happily ever after ending you wrote. I loved it and it was comforting to read something where the boys are so happily together as I watch cannon Klaine be tortured and angsty and apart in season 6.
bookworm134 chapter 51 . 2/3/2015
Beautiful. I didn't even know you had finished it. I miss so many of my updated WIP that I try not to start them any more.:)

Keep up the great work!

PS: I am watching the final season and it is completely crazy, like Community levels of crazy, if you know what I mean. If you don't then just think about the fact that Sue has videos of all of the Klaine moments, obsessively watching them while trying to get them back together.
richterri chapter 47 . 1/23/2015
Please tell me a sequel to a moment of serendipity, I almost done reading a moment of serendipity and I love it
Guest chapter 51 . 1/21/2015
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this was so sweet and perfect
thank you so so much for sharing this wonderful story with us *less than three*
ElienKlainer chapter 51 . 1/21/2015
I am so glad you finished this story! It was an amazing story and I Gates that it hadn't a proper ending! You did an amazing job and I hope that you will keep writing! Thanks for this long journey and all my love!
GingerKaz chapter 51 . 1/20/2015
Really enjoyed this story so much, thanx for writing it:)