Reviews for Roses in December
Oh fuck I was waiting for that part at the end the entire chapter and it was so suspenseful I'm not ok. This is amazing btw
Kucheeka chapter 33 . 7/7
I really like this story so far! Hoping real life allows you to finish it sometime.
Harpy chapter 33 . 6/3
I'm from Germany and i understand English very well but my grammar is awful, so this review probably continues a lot of mistakes. (sorry for that)
But i still wanted to write a review because i'm absolutely in love with this fic.
I've read it sooo many times.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
I really hope that you still want to finish this story.
Love, Harpy
Huntressglk chapter 1 . 5/15
one year since i last read this amazing fic. just wanted to say your work is fantastic and i hope you will come back!
Madi Winchester chapter 33 . 4/28
Oh my gosh, this fanfiction is absolutely amazing! I can’t wait until the next chapters are posted, and I’m sure that no matter how long they are they will certainly be amazing! You are such a talented writer, and just every single idea, the way things are worded, just...wow. Absolutely amazing. I love this so much, and I hope that you gather the motivation or whatever you need to get the next chapters! Thank you for writing this :)
bacs01 chapter 33 . 4/13
I still love this as much as ever. I hope all is well with you. And you're able to come back this when you're ready. 3
M1nks chapter 33 . 2/26
Good for you for coming back to continue this story. I don't have alerts so I've just caught up on it now. Poor Blaine is really having a hard time but I like your take on how his whole perfect image is holding him back from being able to express his anger and put it behind him properly.

You're close to the end so I hope you manage to finish this. I know how life can sometimes make things difficult.
carol829 chapter 33 . 2/20
can't wait for the last 2 chapters
...super story read it 3 times already, definitely a favorite! thank you
Rohan chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
i love it make it a book
carol829 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
love this story ...hope there is more to come...Blaine is not too happy living IN NY...
treena-ivy-carter chapter 33 . 10/29/2017
I really like this story. It's very well-written, creative, well-done. I love it.

Thank you for writing.

D
Tree
Unforgettable chapter 8 . 10/28/2017
I read this whole thing thinking it was based on Harry Potter. Excuse me, I need to go and watch Glee.
SublimelyH22 chapter 33 . 10/10/2017
Cool story; enjoyed the angst, drama, humour, mystery, suspense, and discovery throughout...even with the hiccup in chapter 28 which made no sense to me from a character standpoint. All in all an entertaining read so far. Props to you. As for the haters complaining about updates; don't concern yourself, you'll complete things in your own fashion, and your own time. You've a life outside of this. Live it quite frankly. Cheers
SublimelyH22 chapter 28 . 10/10/2017
God, Kurt was so frustratingly stupid in this chapter; especially for someone who'd been beaten. The fact that he didn't realise that he'd stepped into blood; seriously? Oh, and the whiney nagging with a gravely injured Blaine through the doorway...Uggh...
Vilma chapter 33 . 9/26/2017
Just wondering when the last 2 chapters are coming because i absolutely love this fic. its so touching and the plot is amazing and definetly my favorite fic ever and yeah i love it. And its been like a year since i started reading this and i never commented even tho ive waited ages for you to post a new chapter but do it when you feel like or if you b dont wanna do it then dont but i just wanted to tell that i love this fic :)
4,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »