Reviews for Roses in December
Elena chapter 30 . 3/17/2014
Oh my goodness. This is one of my top 3 favorite fics of all time. I read what you've done so far in one day, and I just love it. I cried a little bit, no joke. I also squeaked and got kicky feet whenever Blaine made a reference to he and Kurt's old life together without being aware of it (seriously though, having Blaine realize his love for Kurt while singing Blackbird in a whole new way? Pure genius, my friend.)
I thought you had great ideas about violence and sex that you carried out very well in the story, and I was pleased to find a fanfiction that didn't have anal sex be the exclusive act that constitutes 'sex'.
Of course I need to commend you on your impeccable grammar and spelling, because I have a tendency to stop reading a fic if it has incorrect anything.
Overall, this is a beautiful love story that had me laughing, weeping, and thinking, and the only improvement that I think should be made is that you should WRITE MORE! NOW!
Ive chapter 30 . 3/14/2014
moreeeeeeeee!
PinkYCooper chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh...to cute !
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 30 . 3/11/2014
Great chapter I cant wait for the next Gold Stars ***** : D
Guest chapter 30 . 3/10/2014
Wonderful as always. I'm so sorry people were sending you awful messages. You don't deserve that, you're one of my favorite writers and I'm sorry there are so many creeps who don't understand how much time and effort you put in to make these beautiful stories happen.
Isistelle chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
I'm so happy you went on with this story, one of my favorites! Really I thought I was never gonna read another chapter so thank you! Keep going we fully support your work!
bella526 chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
I just came across this story & I've really enjoyed it! I'm sorry people have been giving you a hard time about the updates, since each chapter of a good story is already a gift. :) I hope you plan on continuing this story (at your own pace, of course)!
Adriana chapter 30 . 3/3/2014
Hi! So i read it and yes, i still think you are the best and i still love this story so much. Hiatus or not you are great! Exiting for what is coming next :))
Good luck! :*
Adriana chapter 30 . 3/3/2014
I didnt read it yet but i'm just happy that you post it! i cant wait to read, i'm sure it's great like everthing you write! :)
SpaghettiTacos chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
Oh sweet and loving nectar of delicious. It's been so long. I've suffered greatly. Don't ever leave me again!
Josy Hummel chapter 20 . 2/28/2014
Long cylindrical objects *giggle* xD
... I just started reading this Story and realized, it's not finished yet, and I have a question - Do you plan on Blaine remembering the year in the end of the Story? 'Cause at this Point (Chapter 20) I'm not sure, if I'd be happy or sad about that... :(
Love and Kisses,
Josy
followtheyellowbrickroad23 chapter 30 . 2/27/2014
I really love the...skillful way. You... write this story.
Hummels and financial struggles, I like this part, not cause I'm cruel, but cause it's very believable and makes this story even more real. I fear what that will mean for our boys, college plans and all..
mostlikelyklaine chapter 30 . 2/27/2014
Awesome update! Sorry ppl are so cruel in demanding updates. Life happens. You owe us nothing Thanks for sharing your work with us.
R.Harper chapter 30 . 2/27/2014
Oh man, this was an intense chapter. I'm so glad Blaine's okay; the attack made me feel sick when I re-read it the other day!

Sebastian, though...not looking good, is it? And I do NOT like the sound of Henry Adams. I know parents have never-ending love for their children, but I don't know that trying to sweep their highly illegal, murderous actions under the rug counts as love.

These two have been through so much; I just want them to be okay.
Cecili chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I don't even care that it came so late. I checked as often as I could and I'm just so glad it hasn't been abandoned thank you so much! I love this story!
4,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »