Reviews for Roses in December
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Have I told you before how much I love this story? Seriously, this first chapter gives me goosebumps. And the way you've so vividly let us know what Kurt is thinking and feeling (even though it is from Blaine's POV) just with Kurt's little movements and glances - it is just so good. I always think about this when I'm writing Kurt myself, if I could capture Kurt even a fraction of the way you have I'd be happy. :)
- sunshineoptimismandangles
Insecurities Make Me Who I Am chapter 32 . 4/16/2016
Please, please, please tell me this isn't the last chapter and that you'll update soon. This story was so amazing, I hope you will update this soon, I really want to know what happens with Klaine
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Had to stop halfway through ch. 1 to thank you for portraying homeschooling realistically :) This is already a really well written story,
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
i just really love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Just i've read one chapter and i love it deeply a lot
Hannah chapter 32 . 2/16/2016
Hi, hope you don't mind me writing, but I've just re read roses in December and I just wanted you to know how amazed I am with your writing, the story was beautifully told, and had me on the edge of my seat, the characters are written with such depth and it really took my breath away, thank you so much, I just hope that the boys heal eventually, although I am very concerned for Blaine at the moment cause something tells me he is not fine!
Thank you very much for a great story and for sharing it
Jasmine chapter 32 . 2/9/2016
I've just read everything, and i love it! You're an amazing writer! I was just wondering if this is complete... I noticed that the story hasn't been updated for over a year, that makes me anxious, will there be another chapter?
I'd love to read more!
Lad1661 chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
Please tell us, your fans, that this is not the last chapter. I can't believe you would end your masterpiece like this. Blaine is clearly not fine. So... I guess we wait until you write the official ending. The word "complete" is not on you story summary so there is still hope. Thank you for your wonderful version of Klaine. I reread it every once in a while when I am feeling the loss of Glee. The show screwed the fans of Klaine royally! First Blaine cheating, then him being Dave's boyfriend! Gag! I love your writing style and just want to thank you again for your talent. Hope you are well. Take care.
abby chapter 32 . 1/23/2016
you're a really talented writer, I hope you update it.
Feelthecoldwindblowingmyhair chapter 32 . 1/18/2016
I hope someday you can take the time to finish it, I started reading when it was first being posted and I still check frequently, I hope you are alright. I love this story so much.
A.F chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
Loved this fic, I just hope you'll continue some day since it ended so suddenly with blane just about to crack
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 32 . 12/29/2015
OMG! Is this the end? I love this story! Please write some more! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 30 . 12/29/2015
I have no words of how wonderful and amazing this story is! I love everything about it! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
This story is one of the kind! 3
Love it!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Thank you for this amazing story! I really love this story and this chapter was brethtaking! You are one of the best authors I know about this fiction-world. Everithing is so good written and your idea is amazing.
4,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »