Reviews for Roses in December
Miss Carmilla chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
From one slow updater to another, I'm glad to see this story is back. :)
MrsMusicAddict chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
Just read all of it, so I missed the long hiatus, hahaha. Also red the KURT POV one, just like you recommended :)
I really love this story! I honestly do! But I am kind of scared of what Blaine will do now.. I have this feeling he is going to squeeze a lot of money from Henry just to get the Hummels back on their feet..
MrsMusicAddict chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
I'm gonna read on real quick in a moment, but I just have to say my heart is breaking for them.. Honestly..! Great job!
Emrisah chapter 30 . 2/23/2014
Hmmmmmm. Twisty turny things. Interesting, that's how I like it. *nods* I'm so glad to see you back writing again. And I sincerely apologise for anyone who has ever made you feel unworthy. Seriously. I can't believe that some people, and I use the term loosely, would go to such depths. Ugh. *hugs* You're awesome. Never forget that.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/23/2014
I am so glad you're back! I used to check RiD every other day, knowing you'd be back when you were ready! This was an amazing chapter. Just when I think all of the "big twists" are out of the way, you find something else! I really enjoyed your return chapter and am excited to see what's next!
TeegyBee chapter 30 . 2/23/2014
HOLY JESUS! I just re-read this from the beginning and oh my god the roller coaster of intense feeeeeeeels! I forgot how much I loved this fic and how perfectly it was written and I am so in love with it, I'm so happy to be reading it again and I'm so excited for your next update! :D
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 30 . 2/23/2014
Good! I love this story and was so happy when I saw it had been updated!

Don't stress yourself up to much, you should always feel good when you write.
DiDiGlee chapter 30 . 2/23/2014
Thank you for this wonderful chapter! :) Your writing is just as delightful as it was a year ago, and it feels as if you've never been away. I'm so happy that you decided to go on with this story and didn't let the reviews drag you down after all. I know exactly how you feel, honey, being a Klaine fanfic writer myself. Whenever I update I'm scared of every review. Most of them are positive, but if there is one bad review it makes me feel awful. You're doing an excellent job with this story and you stay true to the characters. I love the scene between Blaine and his mom, talking about celebrating Christmas together with the Hummels. So cute! :) Take care and keep writing! :D
silverwoman chapter 30 . 2/23/2014
so glad you have updated this... this is one of the good fanfictions i have ever read in my whole klaine life! i cant wait to see what you have in store for our characters here.
SVUgrey anatomy- lover chapter 30 . 2/22/2014
Shit just got real damn
thexkat chapter 30 . 2/22/2014
yaaay en update! :D
i really like this fic and its fine if you weren't able to write i mean its stupid to send hate messages over that, life gets in the way and if youre not able to update sooner then thats that and people will have to wait!
buuuuuut im really happy that you finally posted a chapter cause this fic is awesome and i hope you can update soon again, no pressure though !
so im curious about what morgan dad's really up to, and what he intends to do... maybe he is a good guy and actually wants to pay for what his son did without asking kurt and blaine to keep quiet... maybe they should give him a call y'know
or maybe not
its complicated hahahah anyway, ill be waitin for the next update! :D
-xo
vonderfully chapter 30 . 2/22/2014
Amazing writing as always. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 30 . 2/22/2014
Why is Blaine calling his dad Daddy?
AngelicMouseGirl chapter 30 . 2/22/2014
I am so happy this fic has an update! I'm sorry to hear you had a rough year where you couldn't write, glad you decided to come back! 3 Such a great and intense chapter, lots of different emotions felt on my end, mostly sad by the end of the chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter! _
Guest chapter 30 . 2/22/2014
Thank you for updating! This is still one of my favorite stories. Please don't let the hate get you down.
4,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »