Reviews for Roses in December
Tigrou19 chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Okay, I hate you so much right now ! You made me cry like the fangirl I am, and this story is totally my favorite so far !
cami.drc chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
OMG! I love you're fic! This is my favorite fic EVER!
How many more chapters are you goimg to write?
leahmo34 chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
sure you are Blaine, and your ending the story after this. i think it need to go further. or write a sequel. in NY. I mean they haven't even made love yet.
leahmo34 chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
so there taking the money. it figures
leahmo34 chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
well Lawrence seems like a nice guy, How did Morgan become a bad guy. It sounds like his father wants to pay them off,
JustAnotherLoverOfDrarry chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
Omg, this broke me
Squiggle.giggle chapter 32 . 12/5/2014
Great story
I loved it so much
LvSammy chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG...this is amazing...thank you so much for this...what a great early Christmas gift...AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really hope you post more soon!
Luna chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
I forgot how much I loved this story. Of course I had to reread it with the newest update. Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm definitely concerned about Blaine.
DesignsbyDeLu chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I just found this story. Very interesting concept...I was also wondering how Blaine knew Kurt had a Navigator.
Springs breath chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
You have an amazingly original idea anda really good execution too! Your writing is really and natural. I love the character development and how well you seemed to understand the already established characters! The attack scenes made me cry and the story was constantly making me laugh! You added a great emotion and depth to the characters that I really believed.

I would LOVE if you check out my fanfic (still a work in progress ) because it seems like you have great experience to give good feedback! Please, please write a sequel! I'd love to see them have kids and you never really tied stuff up between Rachel and Finn ...
ianplusmickey chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
HIIII
I hadn't realized how much I missed this fic THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING IT 3
Such an amazing work, thank you for this early-xmas-present! Can't wait to read more tho I'm scared because Blaine is... Fine.
Liana chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
omg.. I never realize how much I love this story until another chapter is out. Seriously and I can't wait for Blaine to let it all out, he really needs it and woow I can't believe it's almost over, but oh god, thank you sooo much for not giving up in this story, not matter what, you've always came back to continue it. Thank you!
I am Unicorn07 chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
So in love with this fic and you! Oh god, Blaine! And happy Kurt, towards the end. I'm glad you're ending this beautiful work of art soon, and the best month to end it :)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
I worry about Blaine... I really worry about Blaine.
4,356 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »