Reviews for Roses in December
mason chapter 32 . 2/27
Hiya, I recently was going through my emails and saw the update for this chapter from a while ago and I was like "I don't even remember what this is about but I remember I loved it" so I re-read it from chapter one to here over the past few days and nothing's changed - I'm still obsessed with this story.
Your characterization is phenomenal, like I can't even get over it. You're such an amazing writer. Hopefully you can update this soon, I'm dying for more. I need my boys to get their happy ending! I totally understand if you're busy though, I don't wanna put any more stress on you :)

Best wishes!
Klaine14forever chapter 32 . 2/20
But everything is not fine...
Brooke chapter 32 . 2/5
Just found this story & it's so good! Hope you come back to finish it out :)
Alyssa chapter 32 . 2/3
I read all of these chapters over the course of one weekend. I absolutely love this. When you post the final chapter, I will be back here to write a nice long review. This was beautifully written. You deserve to be praised.
sneaky-foxy chapter 32 . 1/29
This is amazing! You made me smile, laugh and cry a thousand times.
I feel bad for Blaine being so "I'm fine" people pleasing but at the same time I'm really happy they are going to nyc, it seems like the only right thing for Kurt (and he will always be my favorite;)
I can't wait for the ending and thank you so much for writing this captivating story.
jay chapter 23 . 1/19
What the ... Just go away sebastian
PinkYCooper chapter 28 . 1/17
Oh my God oh my God this chapter is...I tought it would be unbearable but it's so well written It's an amazing story ! I discovered few years ago in French but I had t continue in English because I'm so in need of the next ! You're a very good writer
bowtiesandboatshoes chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
I'm so glad I've only just discovered this story, because this way I've been able to read it straight through (well, mostly, since it's not quite done!). I have to say I'm a little concerned about Blaine considering how close we are to the end. I feel like there is so much more of this story that *could* be told. I love the way you've written these characters and would happily read chapter upon chapter more about them if you were inclined to keep writing them! Looking forward to your next update!
Tigrou19 chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Okay, I hate you so much right now ! You made me cry like the fangirl I am, and this story is totally my favorite so far !
cami.drc chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
OMG! I love you're fic! This is my favorite fic EVER!
How many more chapters are you goimg to write?
leahmo34 chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
sure you are Blaine, and your ending the story after this. i think it need to go further. or write a sequel. in NY. I mean they haven't even made love yet.
leahmo34 chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
so there taking the money. it figures
leahmo34 chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
well Lawrence seems like a nice guy, How did Morgan become a bad guy. It sounds like his father wants to pay them off,
JustAnotherLoverOfDrarry chapter 32 . 12/8/2014