Reviews for Roses in December
Jasmine chapter 32 . 2/9
I've just read everything, and i love it! You're an amazing writer! I was just wondering if this is complete... I noticed that the story hasn't been updated for over a year, that makes me anxious, will there be another chapter?
I'd love to read more!
Lad1661 chapter 32 . 2/5
Please tell us, your fans, that this is not the last chapter. I can't believe you would end your masterpiece like this. Blaine is clearly not fine. So... I guess we wait until you write the official ending. The word "complete" is not on you story summary so there is still hope. Thank you for your wonderful version of Klaine. I reread it every once in a while when I am feeling the loss of Glee. The show screwed the fans of Klaine royally! First Blaine cheating, then him being Dave's boyfriend! Gag! I love your writing style and just want to thank you again for your talent. Hope you are well. Take care.
abby chapter 32 . 1/23
you're a really talented writer, I hope you update it.
Feelthecoldwindblowingmyhair chapter 32 . 1/18
I hope someday you can take the time to finish it, I started reading when it was first being posted and I still check frequently, I hope you are alright. I love this story so much.
A.F chapter 32 . 1/2
Loved this fic, I just hope you'll continue some day since it ended so suddenly with blane just about to crack
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 32 . 12/29/2015
OMG! Is this the end? I love this story! Please write some more! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 30 . 12/29/2015
I have no words of how wonderful and amazing this story is! I love everything about it! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
This story is one of the kind! 3
Love it!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Thank you for this amazing story! I really love this story and this chapter was brethtaking! You are one of the best authors I know about this fiction-world. Everithing is so good written and your idea is amazing.
Hufflepuff28 chapter 32 . 12/26/2015
Is this story going to be updated/finished? I hope so because it's wonderful.
Chinablues chapter 32 . 12/10/2015
With gentle respect, all I want for Christmas ... 'cause Blaine doesn't feel 'fine'. Not yet, not quite yet.
Imetdarrencriss chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
. ?sid3293485&i1 ... chapter 20... thanks...
Imetdarrencriss chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
Hi.. I want to know if I can finish the translation of your story, cause AngelCalipso stopped it at chapter 19...
Guest chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
Hi.. i want to ask you if I can finish the translation of this story on EFP... cause AngelCalipso stopped at chapter 19..
Thornsword chapter 32 . 8/15/2015
nooooo that can't be it! This story s nearing the date of never-being-updated-again and I can't bear to not read the end!
4,391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »