Reviews for Roses in December
IOpenAtTheClose7 chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
That chapter is probably my favorite so far! I love sneaky Kurt!

Okay, so, uh, I wanted to try a summary. Here goes:

It's early December when Blaine finally finds the perfect coffee shop, the Lima Bean. His newfound discovery comes with a sense of right, especially when he meets Kurt, who seems oddly familiar for a stranger. But Blaine's world is turned upside-down when he learns something about Kurt; he's not a stranger after all.

That's it! I hope you find a good summary soon!
PatchesOfBlue chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Crazy little masterminds ;) gah! I am falling more and more in love with this story! Everything is always so perfect! I adored this chapter, it was a light-hearted one for once which was a good break from all the angst :) beautiful writing as usual, thankyou for the lovely update :*)
NikkiEvans chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Oh god, you just had t o end it with a cliffhanger. You drive me nuts. Loved the update!
OnlyOneLover chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Oh that damn cliffhanger! Hope you can update soon! If I haven't commented before, let me just say that this story is really, really great. I always spazz out when I see that you've updated!
strawberryfinn chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
I've become absolutely captivated by this story and just read the whole thing in the last hour and a half haha, absorbing every single word. The way you capture Blaine's vulnerability and frustration and yet still optimism and hope is so beautiful, and same with the way you've characterized Kurt as the more stable and cautious one. I'm so excited to see what comes out of this story, and I really hope you continue. Bravo.

-sf
Kitalene chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!

I love this story
mina chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
ok i love your writing and kurt and blaine oh my gaga i just am take a new place when im reading your story i need more write more please pretty please your awsome and i just fell in with your writing off the backso so roses in december wow and snow angels wow love them so much you should do pucklebarry and mercedes and kurt and sam and mercedes please you have true talent , love your biggest fan mina
TimeforSomethingDifferent chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
Okay, so now that I've finnished this chapter, too, my love of this fic is not diminished in the least. If anything I continue to love it more and more! I do have this fear of Sebastian being and his friends being the ones who beat Blaine and Kurt, but I think that may be slightly irrational. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! This has quickly become one of my favorite fics ever!
TimeforSomethingDifferent chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
OH MY GOSH! How did I not find this sooner! I am absolutely in love with this story! So, I've read other stories where Blaine has amnesia, but this one is just stunning! The parts where Blaine somewhat remembers the past he spent with Kurt, but doesn't realize that it was real just makes me feel sldkfhphgodjsa! I have no words for those feelings! I also love the small slip ups that Kurt makes when he is pretending to not know Blaine. Also, It is so touching how Kurt is still willing to keep meeting with Blaine even though it pains him!
xrifree chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
oh! I like! Nice way to bring Sebastian into this!
katieo97 chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I love this story. It's incredibly interesting and I need to know what happens next! Please update quickly!
laura-csm chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Can't wait to read what's next!
inactivated 2012-08-12 chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
OMG, you are GENIUS! I really can't wait to see how this all pans out. Really, really. What Sebastian attempts to get away with. What Blaine may or may not "remember" via memory sparks and such. How Kurt reacts when he finds out about it. And, eep... SHUNUNAFLALANNAN. I'M SO EXCITED! And a little scared. LOL. BECAUSE I KNOW WHATEVER YOU WRITE WILL BE LITERARY PERFECTION, AND I WILL LOVE IT TO PIXELATED SHREDS. You are simply wonderful, my dear! Now I will sit here and nervously bite at my nails until Ch. 10 is posted... :)
Gracieling chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
I'm looking forward to seeing Blaine's date, however horrible it may be. I'm waiting to see other dates as well (karofsky, maybe?)
theamberlights chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Just stormed through this story and wow, you totally broke my heart- so much angst! Loved every minute of it, and i'll definitely be sticking with the rest. x
4,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »