Reviews for Roses in December
bonjourjenn chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
jfc we are 11 for 11 in the making me cry department...I'd hoped kissing Kurt could trigger a memory but I guess it's going to be more than just that! can't wait for more, this is honestly my favorite fic :)
bluecharlotte chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
This story is so wonderfully frustrating! I love that they kissed but of course stoud Sebastian, and THAT TEXT. Lol. This was a hilarious and heartfelt chapter. I'm loving thus more and more! :)
PencilLootz chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Holy hell! That was amazing!

Love the mission impoassible aspect :D

And the kissing ;)
srsblack chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
I really want Blaine to get his memory back but all this angst is far too delicious! Great fic, really hope to see more soon, I squealed when I saw you had updated :3
DoggyDoodle chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
I just really really want him to remember! Please update soon, your story is so romantic. Loved this chapter exciting at the beginning and very sweet near the end.
Muchacha chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Eh, thought Kurt would've been proud Blaine is following orders and pursuing other guys per his request. Good boy, Blane.
hidden-in-the-pictures chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
That was cute, but I feel like it was almost a little too fluffy to get to the awesome making out then I tell you I have date scene, which was honestly fantastic. The rest of your story is truly epic, you've set the bar so very high for yourself that I feel like this "nancy drew scheme" subplot fell just a little bit short. But I admit it wasn't as bad as I thought it would end up. I'm super excited to see how this whole dating other people thing goes. You have left me waiting for far too long on that cliffhanger, which is probably another reason I wasn't over the moon about chapter 10 (though I did like this one a bit more) It felt like it was just stalling after that big set up with the date.

I'm really hoping you include some of the scenes from the episode "Michael" in your story in regards to Sebastian, I think that could really help change Kurt's reaction to finding out who Blaine's dating, plus it adds to Blaine's parent's reasons for being so over protective. I personally think it would be a really interesting dynamic to work with, and it would be something else relatively big for Blaine to find out.

Anyways I hope you're not offended by anything I said because I basically worship your story. I'm constantly checking to see if you've updated, and I go crazy when I takes you a long time. I reread my favorite parts again and again, because you're just so amazing. Keep up the good work. Please please please update sooner than soon. Love your work.
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Great Chapter! x
lilybet29993 chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Yaaaaay, hahaha. You updated. Loved it.
JessicaHereAndNow chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
GOD, I LOVE THIS FIC! :D everything about it is amazing and this chapter had literally everything I look for in a fic. Romance, comedy,angst,drama...it even had a little bit of Mission Impossible action in it lol
MrEnahpollec chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
HOW IS THIS SO HEART-WRENCHINGLY GOOD? ALL the feelings!
BloodRedLust chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
Nawww, i loved the make out session. We need to see more of these. :) Just saying. :)

xoxox

BRL
Underdressed chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
Ohh, my heart. I need them to be together. D: So much woe.
leahmo34 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
this is getting good.
frumiousme chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
you're just wringing my heart here!
4,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »