Reviews for Roses in December
bea.tricks chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
you are breaking my heart in the very best way! i love this fic, i love the way you've drawn out the history so slowly, and that there's still all this future to uncover. can't wait for more.

and my stab at a summary:

Ever since his injury, Blaine has found himself looking for something he's lost, but will he truly know it when he sees it? Familiarity turns out to be more complicated than he realizes when he can't resist the draw of a boy in a coffee shop.
bonjourjenn chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
ahhh i was going to go TI sleep but then I saw that this updated and I got so excited :) can't wait to see what Kurt says about Blaine's newfound treasures!
fara1903 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
The truth is finally out! Hope they can fix their relationship!
PatchesOfBlue chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
kshaljsaojsnajansja. STOP BEING SO AMAZING! gahh, this chapter was perfect! Finally, finally Blaine is being told the truth and that ending with Kurt broke my heart! I absolutely adored this chapter :) it was written so beautifully!
NikkiEvans chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS RIP MY HEART OUT! I'm so glad Blaine knows though. Now he and Kurt can get back on track. ;) As usual, wonderful writing.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Ohhhh please update soon! I'm dying here, whats going to happen?

And Blaine's parents are psycho.
DareU2Bme chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
OH MY GOSH.. I am so in love with this story... YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IN LOVE I AM WITH THIS STORY... Also.. I freakin' adore you for "Also, please note: This story's rating will likely be changed to M in the next chapter." ...ROFL, now I SOUND like a perv... but whatever! LOL!

How many times can we send in different suggestions for summaries?
WiscoGleek chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
please...can we have some happiness fluff sooooon?
Ittlebitz chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Ohmigod, ohmigod!

Oh, I need more! *sobbing*
amethyst-uk chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
I was *just* going to sleep, and then this baby appeared! Oh, I'm so glad I always stay up so late )

Well, didn't you scare me on Tumblr saying Kurt had problems with the storm! But it turned out perfect. Now they're together, and in a secluded place, and actually can't go out in the near future. So yeah, I think things are looking up! Besides, Blaine has a bag full of memories, and the perfect person to help him go through them.

You were right, Blaine's parents *did* have a powerful reason to do what they did. Of course, I think most of everyone wouldn't agree with it, but they *did* have a reason... Although I must say, they couldn't really expect to get away with it forever. It was too big a secret, and it was bound to be discovered sooner or later, even if Blaine didn't meet Kurt again...

Oh and now I can't stop my mind picturing Kurt looking attentively at Blaine while he goes through his things, probably trying to stay neutral and answer Blaine's questions objectively, but deep down just praying over and over for Blaine to remember, looking for any little clue, any movement, any expression that says he may be bringing back something, anything, of the love they had and that remains so strongly in him. "Baby please remember me once more" resounds so clearly to me... and the desperation behind it... god, I feel like crying already, and I don't even know if that'll happen at all...

Keep up the amazing work!
Steffi Star chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
My attempt: Blaine can't remember exactly what happened before he was injured. He doesn't know what he is looking for. But when he finds it? He's never letting go.

And stop making me cry. :)This is the sweetest story ever. I look forward to your update!
mrnightbird chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Well, everything's coming together, Update soon!
jcrissrid chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
WOW.. OMG. My heart is pounding. I am happy and in pain all at once. Thanks for updating. This is probably my favorite story to read right now. I am dying between your updates!

OK.. so now I have to find the patience to wait for the next update again.

Thanks for the awesome chapter and please update soon.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Wow wow wow. I love this story so, so much. The confrontation was beautiful, and I loved how human you made Blaine's parents. As for a summary?

"There's something familiar about Kurt, but Blaine can't put his finger on it. He just feels different around him, like they've known each other forever. He's never made a friend like this before. But could it be more than deja vu?"
Chazzam chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
You are tearing my heart out bit by bit. And I can't wait for the next part.
4,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 241 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 261 .. Last Next »