Reviews for Roses in December
lizza chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Wow... this story is so emotionally fueled. Please please please continue!
Mystiquetree chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Yup, you're right. You really aren't that good at summaries:) if it weren't because I read " the secret", and know you're a good author, I might not have read this.

Luckily, I did, because this story is awesome and so touching! It's really amazing and I can really empathize with Blaine. Two words. Update please:)
Asifweneversaidgoodbye chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Have I ever reviewed this? I don't think I did! I did mention this story on Tumblr though.

But God.. You're amazing. This story just blows me of my socks! The subtle memories that Blaine haves in previous chapters are like a magnet. I constantly want to know what happens next and the way you make Kurt handle everything is unbelievably realistic and heartbreaking at the same time. This last chapter in which Blaine finds everything out, made my heart ache! And now he is with Kurt again, against all odds :) Gosh I love this story and I really can't wait for you to update!
anon chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
!
ohblainers chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
This fic is absolutely beautifully heartbreaking, and it made me shamelessly cry at some points. You've written it impeccably well, and I can't way for more chapters. Keep up the amazing work! :)
awsumamanda333 chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Wow. Just...I just read this entire story in one sitting, and I'm just like...Wow. Such an incredibly constructed story.
nicolypoly chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
WOAHHHH!

This story is just SOOO AMAZING! In fact I can't start my homework until I finished this chapter otherwise I can't focus on my assignment because ALL MY THOUGHTS are on this story! ughhhh! You're way too amazing for your own good!

Well I'm finally done procrastinating from homework until you UPDATE! PLEASEEE!
MiriRainbowitz chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Poor Blaine... :(

Please say he remembers in the end?
lisidollMalfoy09 chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
-OHMYGAGA THIS FIC !

THIS FIC OHMYGAGA THIS FIC !

ITS AMAZING !

ITS INCREDIBLE !

ITS LIKE,

OHMYSWEETFUCKINGSALAZAR I NEED MORE !

Heh, Sorry, Its Just...ITS JUST THIS FIC IS AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE !

This Idea, Its Just So Fresh...So Heartbreaking /3'

iAm So SO Excited To See What Happens Next !

GAHH, This Fic Is Incredible !

Please Write More !

Now iShall Attempt To Write A Summary.

Its Going To Be In Like...Dialogue Form.

iRealize It Would Be More Accurate If The Dialogue Was In The Actual Fic, But Still.

Here iGo.

"My Life Is A Puzzle Now, A Puzzle I'm Constantly Trying To Complete. But Sometimes iDon't Know If What iRemeber Is Really True Or Just The Medication That Makes Everything Spin. People Give Roses To Significant Others, So Why Do iHave Four Of Them ? Tucked Away Where Only iCould See Them, They're A Symbol Of Love. So Why Am iAlone ? Why Am iSo Lost ?"

Okay There's One...

&& Here's Another One Coz The First Was Probably Too Long :p

"Violence. That’s Why iAm Where iAm. Cruel, Unexplainable, Deranged Anger. Now My Head Spins, And Sometimes iCan’t Tell If My “Spells” Actually Were Reality Once. I’m Searching, But What If iGet More Answers Than iThough iWould?"

They're Both First Person Though, && Probly Too Long...

&& This One,

iLike It.

"The Silver Vines That Once Linked Them Have Been Burned Away By Hate, && Now All That Is Left Are The Four Roses He Once Hid From The World. Tucked Away With His Confusion, They’re Hidden To All But Himself…And Maybe Someone Who Used To Love Him."

If You Don't Use Them Its Fine,

Just Please Keep Writing This Fic 3'

Much Love xx
kissinginthebluedark chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I'm not even sure where to start with this story, but trust me, that's a good sign. I'm usually not one to read many angst stories, just because I'm more of a fluff kinda fangirl, but I tried this one just on a whim, and I'm so very glad I did.

I love the writing style you have picked out for this story. I am always a bit skeptical of any story written in first person, just because it's tricky to actually get inside a pre-established character's head so thoroughly, but you make this work perfectly. In fact, I can't imagine this story being told any other way.

I am definitely in love with this story. You do a great job of making Blaine's parents the antagonists without villifying them. I can see where they are coming from, but I have to side with Blaine when he says they overstepped their boundaries - even as parents. Poor Kurt and Blaine! I can't wait to see more of this, and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
atasteofarmageddon chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
This story is perfect. Perfect, I say.
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Fajdhakdhakfhakdhxneichqn iabdnakhcwv

My heaaaart. Thank god the truth is finally out, though, thank god Blaine knows. But I'm scared about who actually did this to him—it's scary that they must have 'liked Kurt more' and for some reason that makes me think azimio/Karofsky? I don't know.

But I think the summary for this is awesome! I don't see what's wrong with it at all, to be honest. And last but not least, I'm smooshysushi on tumblr—just so you don't think I'm some random stalker :)
StruckByASmoothWarbler chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
So, here's the thing; I DON'T cry at fanfics. I never cried at a fanfic. Sure, I may or may not have gotten watery eyed a few times in the past, but I don't cry at them. But there was something about this one... And I just sobbed. Twice. I just adore the plot, honestly. And I'm really curious how you got the idea to it? It's such a brilliant, original, genius idea after all! Even better than that was the way you excecuted it. This. Is. Perfect. Bravo, author. Please update as soon as possible!
summersunshinerain chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
I really love this story. so painful,so bittersweet.

Cant wait for the new chapter!

thank you for this beautiful story!
my bad bella chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Oh god, bawling my face off, like you WOULDN'T. EVEN. KNOW.

OH KURT, MY BABYDOLL, poor thing,

Your writing makes me ache painfully, but in the best way possible. After MUCH (lots and lots and lots and lots and lots) or recommendations to read this, I found it and BAM! ugly crying.

At the edge of my seat for the next update! (:
4,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 241 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 261 .. Last Next »