Reviews for Roses in December
anonymus chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
ahhhh this is so intense yet wonderful! pretty pretty pleeeeeease update! (no worries, I thought of the lyrics from the klaine version of Perfect too)
itsjustme chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Wow. I've never read a fic as fast as I've read that because I got literally hooked! It's one of the best I have ever read, hands down (and trust me I've read a lot!). It literally had me sobbing, the way you've wrote it is just, it's beautiful and the way you put Blaine's p.o.v across is so sincere and real and I'm in love with this fic! Amazing work, well done.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
why the hell didnt i review this, i knew i read it so i was so confused why chapter 6 was highlighted in the review panal and no chapter 7 was present. im such a wierdo...

anyway, i really loved this! :D
NoLongerDoesThisAccountLiveOn chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
ohmygod this is so sad! will Blaine ever remember his relationship w/kurt?
kiwi-me chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Okay I see why everyone was recommending this story. I have only read the first chapter and I have tears running down my face. Damn you you amazing author.
switched-account chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
OH MY GOSH. Akdhsjhdijfl. Please update as soon as you can! I love this story!
Kirsten chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! I will be recommending it to other people-it's just too good! :D :D Can't wait for the next update!
Leslie Dianne chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Story summary -

“Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you forever.” The story of Kurt and Blaine and how true love conquers all, including an unspeakable tragedy.
BunniIsLove chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
What is air?

Need. More.
Leslie Dianne chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
! There was an update to "Roves in December" and I just now found it, days later? Going. To. Read. Now. And I will submit a summary idea too. Maybe I'll write it on my new iPad I just received as a late Birthday/early Christmas present!

Thanks again for posting!
ohitisonbitches chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
NOONONONONONOOOOOOOO oh my fuckng god. i actually cant handle this story, i am WAY too emotionally invested in this.. *deep breath* okay, you are amazing seriously, i am sending you virtual cookies and hugs as we speak. i HATE blaine's parent so much, i just asdfghjkl how could they even- eugh. i just want to go and give kurt a cuddle, he got his boyfriend ripped away from him just like that and blaine didnt even remember him D': can the next chapter be a fluffy break from all this angst i dont no if i will make through another chapter like this one! and btw that bit where his mom gave it away and he sprints up the stairs and locks himself in their room and starts franticly searching.. i was on the edge of my seat the whole time, i think i crushed my computer mouse it was so tense.. anyway i feel like im starting to sound like a creep so ill shut up. amazing as always :) beth xx
Marshmallowpinksweet chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Mother of god, this is so good! The chracterization is divine and this story brings tears to my eyes :')
Evemarie of the Earth chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
So very, VERY painfully sweet. I do like the way you made Blaine trick his parents into proving Kurt right. Oh god I hope things go OK for Blaine and Kurt or I shall dissolve into a puddle of despair.
JuliaBell chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
MY HEART /3 Its too beautiful. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Potikanda chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
*Whimpers pathetically*

This is such a beautiful story... I can't help but feel sorry for Blaine's parents. I can see where they are coming from, but to have Blaine taken away from all of his friends, his love, to have all of his experiences removed as though someone was cleaning out the attic, well that just sucks.

I really REALLY can't wait for the next chapter. Please post as soon as you can! *Slinks off to hide in a corner, waiting for the next chapter*
4,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 241 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 261 .. Last Next »