Reviews for Roses in December
SceneNeko chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Please excuse me while I go cry for a little while. Please update soon!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
This is really, really good. I wonder what Blaine's father told him to stop him from seeking out Wes and David. They would have told him, right?
BLAINERS chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
OHMYGOD! How am I so stupid? I never even realized that! I never even thought for a second that they were- ohmygod why am I so dumb sometimes?

Thankyou for updating! This story is amazing 3
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Ok, wow, this is amazing. You have the first person pov thing down pretty much perfectly - at first I didn't even know if it was Kurt or Blaine or someone else, then it became Blaine, then it turned out this was his first time to the Lime Bean so he was in Lima and didn't know Kurt yet, probably, and this is either AU where they never met (later I got sure of that when Blaine said he used to go to Dalton but changed to home schooling - that is why they didn't meet) or this is a futurefic, oh wait that doesn't work but what does it matter there's KURT and the barista was coming on to him, and Kurt didn't like it, and wait did he just say amnesia? Oh god. How? When? WHAT he changed to a public school? MCKINLEY BULLIES did this and his dad probably made Kurt stay away and...

Holy shit I am completely attached to this story after just a couple of pages. You're good :D
MochaCappuccino chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Oh my god, my heart breaks with every chapter of this story for Kurt.

I really hate Blaine's parents right now.

This story is just amazing.
amethyst-uk chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Every time you update you make me so happy!

Yep, my happiness is at your hands. Remember that.

I'm glad Blaine finally learned the truth. And I liked his reaction, because of course he'd be angry first, learning everything that happened. It's a lot to take in. I wonder how he's going to approach his parent about it. And see his father's reaction and explanation. Like, to see if it makes sense, because really, what was the point? Blaine would probably have had such an easier time healing with Kurt at his side...

And please promise at some point we'll see the Hudson-Hummel family reaction to Blaine being back into Kurt's life. You know, whenever he's back for good.

Baby please remember me once moooooore
breezyyy chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
AHHHHH! He knows! Gahhhh I love this story so much, thanks for the amazing update!
yourrecordsallilistento chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
omigosh! MY ETERNAL CREYS FOR THIS STORY again

I love you. 'nuff said
AprilShowers87 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
I love this so much ohmygod
I.J. Beckinsdale chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
For some reason I wasn't signed up for story alert, but I am now because this fic is amazing! However, I read it after various emotional things on tumblr so now I'm a mess haha! Good work :)
njferrell chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Poor Kurt. You just want to cry for both of them.

But, Blaine can't remember them. And, kurt remembers everything...wasn't allowed to be near him...and had to see Blaine not know or remember!
Steffi Star chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
It's so full of logic but with awesomeness. Update soon!
Charmina chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Oh yes and oh no and OMG! Amazing chapter! Blaines reaction felt really believable and I loved that Kurt followed him home just to make sure that he was ok. And I am so looking forward to read what will happen when Blaine sees his parents!
frufay chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Oh god this is heartbreaking! I want to sob! In fact I think I might ...
Mimiheart chapter 6 . 11/11/2011