Reviews for Roses in December
seattlegirlecj chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
So, so good. Love that you left Blaine conflicted...torn between his parents and his heart. I listened to the Adele song you mentioned in the last chapter and it was perfect. My new song infatuation is 1000 years by Christina Perri, and I totally imagine Kurt singing it to Blaine...willing him to believe him and realize the truth. Update soon!
bonjourjenn chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
ahhh, this fic. you're 6 for 6 in bringing me to tears! I kind of hope he confronts his parents about Kurt and his pictures and the memories. I just love this a lot an I obsessively wait for updates :)
sillygleekt chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
This story KILLS ME every freaking chapter!

Oh, poor poor Blainers! And POOOOR Kurt!

Though I did ADORE how much Kurt laughed at Blaine's critique of his own outfit. :D

When I think about this story, I fantasize about them just lying together in the dark with Blaine talking about ALL the weird flashes he's had and Kurt telling him the full stories behind them.

It's funny, because as much as I SHOULD want Blaine to just get his memories back, there's part of me that's ok with him not getting them back because in the end, it doesn't matter because it can't keep them apart either way.
amers52 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Beautiful. As usual.

Poor Kurt is just so sweet. He really held it in as long as he could. Poor Blaine is so confused. I hope he's able to get over it!

Thanks so much for writing this chapter!
Gracieling chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
It's so sad... but I sort of knew it all along.
Potikanda chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
My Gosh. This is beautiful. Oh Blaine. Oh Kurt. Oh my. I... I don't know what to say.
Unknown1527839 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Ohmygod. This story is amazing. I just have no words to describe this story. It's only got 6 chapters and I've already cried twice. More please! Soon?
PopItLikeATart chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Everytime you update this, it just leaves me as a sobbing mess
KlainebowKlisses chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Uuuuuhhhh no, Blainers believe him! That was beautiful, as always. I can't wait for more! Poor Klaine...:'(
sonickedsnitch chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I COULD I WOULD PRINT THIS CHAPTER OUT AND PUT IT IN THE FREEZER. NONONO, THEY NEED TO BE LOVEY AGAINNNN.
IantoCriss chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Omg. Why am I just now finding this fic? Gah! Hooked. Instantly.
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
NO NO NO they have to be okay! *emotional hand-flailing* They can't break up! Blaine has to know the truth, or better yet, remember! MY HEART!

Which is to say-this was good, but I hope the next chapter comes quickly!
lkfra chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Awesome chapter, thanks for sharing ! (I like how you developp the story)
blainesbum chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
I am completely and utterly devoted to this story. I long for updates and cannot wait for more! So wonderful
lovegood13 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
this is absolutely beautiful. update update update.
4,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 245 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 265 .. Last Next »