Reviews for Roses in December
DareU2Bme chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
OH MY GOSH.. I am so in love with this story... YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IN LOVE I AM WITH THIS STORY... Also.. I freakin' adore you for "Also, please note: This story's rating will likely be changed to M in the next chapter." ...ROFL, now I SOUND like a perv... but whatever! LOL!

How many times can we send in different suggestions for summaries?
WiscoGleek chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
please...can we have some happiness fluff sooooon?
Ittlebitz chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Ohmigod, ohmigod!

Oh, I need more! *sobbing*
amethyst-uk chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
I was *just* going to sleep, and then this baby appeared! Oh, I'm so glad I always stay up so late )

Well, didn't you scare me on Tumblr saying Kurt had problems with the storm! But it turned out perfect. Now they're together, and in a secluded place, and actually can't go out in the near future. So yeah, I think things are looking up! Besides, Blaine has a bag full of memories, and the perfect person to help him go through them.

You were right, Blaine's parents *did* have a powerful reason to do what they did. Of course, I think most of everyone wouldn't agree with it, but they *did* have a reason... Although I must say, they couldn't really expect to get away with it forever. It was too big a secret, and it was bound to be discovered sooner or later, even if Blaine didn't meet Kurt again...

Oh and now I can't stop my mind picturing Kurt looking attentively at Blaine while he goes through his things, probably trying to stay neutral and answer Blaine's questions objectively, but deep down just praying over and over for Blaine to remember, looking for any little clue, any movement, any expression that says he may be bringing back something, anything, of the love they had and that remains so strongly in him. "Baby please remember me once more" resounds so clearly to me... and the desperation behind it... god, I feel like crying already, and I don't even know if that'll happen at all...

Keep up the amazing work!
Steffi Star chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
My attempt: Blaine can't remember exactly what happened before he was injured. He doesn't know what he is looking for. But when he finds it? He's never letting go.

And stop making me cry. :)This is the sweetest story ever. I look forward to your update!
mrnightbird chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Well, everything's coming together, Update soon!
jcrissrid chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
WOW.. OMG. My heart is pounding. I am happy and in pain all at once. Thanks for updating. This is probably my favorite story to read right now. I am dying between your updates!

OK.. so now I have to find the patience to wait for the next update again.

Thanks for the awesome chapter and please update soon.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Wow wow wow. I love this story so, so much. The confrontation was beautiful, and I loved how human you made Blaine's parents. As for a summary?

"There's something familiar about Kurt, but Blaine can't put his finger on it. He just feels different around him, like they've known each other forever. He's never made a friend like this before. But could it be more than deja vu?"
Chazzam chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
You are tearing my heart out bit by bit. And I can't wait for the next part.
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Oh, I love, love, love, love, LOVE this chapter. But everyone is right. Your summary is terrible. The story is amazing, though, so you definitely need an accurate summary to do it justice. How about:

Blaine's finally found the perfect coffee shop, after months of searching. But why this shop? Why is this cup of coffee different from all the others? Why is he so drawn to the guy - the attractive guy - sitting at the table in the middle of the shop? And why is this guy - this stranger - so familiar?

Unless that takes away too much from the title and its significance to the story. But I feel like my summary is intriguing enough and serves as a good introduction to the story. I hope you like it.
MochaCappuccino chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Oh my god, tears everywhere. Every time this story updates, I drop everything to read. I was in the middle of a serious conversation with my husband and completely stopped to read.
Elena Masen chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
AHASJHKSJDLGH this story :( It's amazing amazing amazing, I'm so glad his parents admitted it that they took his stuff away, I mean no matter how desperate the situation is, how could you do something like that? Oh well, now he's with Kurt and soon hopefully his memories will start coming back but I just ugh - his parents! Amazing though, I can't wait until the next chapter!
Aeronith chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Oh God this is amazing. I love this!
Aeronith chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
ugh Blaine!

Loved the chapter! I love all the chapters. I just really love this.
MyMuseMyrtle chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
I have already read these six chapters three times. I realized that I forgot to leave a review after the first time, I meant to. I've already suggested this story to a dozen people on Twitter and from the number of reviews you already have, I'm clearly not the only one in love with it. So I'm sure you've heard everything I'm about to say before, but I want to say it again.

Your story is breathtakingly, heartbreakingly beautiful. It haunted me (in a good way) for days after I read it the first time. Your prose is simple, yet powerful. I felt every emotion of Blaine's and Kurt's. I cried through all six chapters the first time I read it. You manage to paint an entire picture in my head with a simple sentence. In addition to the feelings of pain and longing, I found the humour you inject is perfectly timed and appreciated (especially as a Glee fan - the Gap attack, foam machine, unicorns & rainbows).

Every time I get a new chapter alert in my inbox, I hope its for this story. You said in one of your A/N's that it wasn't going the way you had planned, I just hope that you keep it going. I look forward to an update soon. Please!
4,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 250 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 270 .. Last Next »