Reviews for Roses in December
Faith Valconbridge chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
you are breaking my heart and making me so incredably happy at the same time, im an emotional wreck from this story. its fantastic
Faith Valconbridge chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
im a gooey mass of fan girl here, you rkilling me. god i love your stories.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
oh god, this is amazing!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
my brain just exploded.
Neko chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Ohmygosh! This is such a wonderful story! And an amazin plot! Although I believe that Blaine found out to soon, it is still super nice! I never read an amnesia story like this before! And I can totally imagine blaine's parents keeping him away from Kurt! Update soon please!
Dani chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
This is the most amazing fic. Your plot development is fantastic, and I love how you portrayed Blaine's confusion. Waiting on an update :) Please?
Kupochan chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I'm so so in love with your story. Creyyyyyyyy
Marth1112 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Where to begin? Just started this because some of my dear friends told me it was a MUST read. My heart feels like its in a wrench being pulled with desperation, I have no idea what to do with it, except review! Oh my god, I can't even function, so many emotions, heart aching for them to be together and for Blaine to surrender to Kurt and let his memories unfold. I mean wow, the promise rings, and the way Kurt must be feeling, good god I'm trusting my friends and you that this will end beautifuul for our boys :)
aura218 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh Blainers!

I remember whe nyou posted this first chapter, but I lost the updates. So glad I found you on tumblr! Reading the rest now...
liz987951 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Oh. My. God. This story is amazing. Every chapter just breaks my heart more and more. Good god, update soon. I can't take the angst!
VampBait chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
In six short chapters, I have died a thousand tiny deaths, wept a river of tears, and had my heart broken into little shards of sorrow.

You're killing me. More please?

Jo
Captain Pihkal chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
this breaks my heart so much, i love this story like woah!
gracebater chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
ahhhh yet again so good!

cant wait for the next chapter! keep em coming :)
teilo chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I can't wait to see what his parents have to say about Kurt...please update soon. :)
omigoditschriscolfer chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD. NEED MOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEE!
4,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 250 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 270 .. Last Next »