Reviews for Roses in December
Lacey chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
This is so perfect and wonderful and I just need Blaine to remember and ugh you make me feel so many thingssssss
Anon chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
I love this story sooooooooooo much! It's honestly beautiful! Please keep writing as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Pleaase update! Im begging y
puppetmasterc chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Oh god, this story is beautiful. I cannot wait to read more of this. UGH. My heart. You have it in a vice.
AllHandsLinked chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
I love this so much. Thank you for thinking of it and writing it so well. I am a sucker for stories where the audience has to piece together what has happened. And knows more than the main character. Not to mention you writing style is so delicate and beautiful. I am so glad this fic is getting a lot of attention. it deserves it. YOU deserve it. Thank you so much. I am excited to see how you handle the next chapter!
midnightfeather chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ITS ALL I WANT IN LIFE THIS IS AMAZING, AHHMAZING, AND I NEED MORE.

PLEASE.
tibicci chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
love it! love it! love it! please update soon!
Meid1606 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Aaaaaw, I just started reading this story and I absolutely love it! :)
lkfra chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
I really love this story (and this chapter)! I'm looking forward to the next part, thx for sharing!
unknown chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
So I pretty much read this story over everyday when I come to check if you've updated, which I do every single day. I absolutely can not wait any longer. I get closer to tears every time I read it. Please update. I think I'm waiting for this as much as I am for the new episode. Please please update soon. Like today would be good? Your writing is so amazing, this story is so tragically beautiful. Once it's over I would really love to see another version from Kurt's perspective, you know when he first saw Blaine, if thought he was day dreaming or not, if he was seeing his counselor through all this, but I'm getting ahead of myself, just keep up the good work on this and update soon, it's the most amazing thing ever. So update.
I.J. Beckinsdale chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
WOW! Love your work! So. Much! I honestly don't know what else to say as it has kept me up to unfathomable hours of the morning to finish reading it and my brain isn't really functioning all that well.
BloodRedLust chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Cliffhanger! Fuck, i can't handle this ... all the emotions. Come on ck, you're a Klainer, you KNOW we're all dying here waiting for tuesday, PLEASE give us an update of this before Glee airs tomorrow night. Please!

BRL
BloodRedLust chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
God i just realised that i spent the second half of this chapter clutching my heart ... what the fuck?

This story is magical. BRL
BloodRedLust chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Oh dear God, this is breathtaking ...

BRL
Em-Belle chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
This story is so BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
4,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 250 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 270 .. Last Next »