Reviews for Roses in December
Sereko chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
My god... this is just wonderful. What a unique perspective. I feel just like Blaine, eager to discover more and more of what happened and why things are the way they are now. But the end of this chapter... guhhhh. Almost had me in tears! Those boys, so precious. Can't wait for more! Whether or not this is where you planned the story to go, it definitely seems like the organic model you're following is paying off! :)
unknown chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
This SOOO good

you almost had me fooled for the first chapter that they'd never met before, but SO MUCH BETTER/more interesting that they have

makes me wonder what blaines dad would have done if kurt hadnt used a pseudonym...

PLEASE update soon! (but take as long as you need to make it good :)
Trisha chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Oh my god this is amazing, can't wait for the next chapter, hint hint. Please please please please update as soon as possible. please and thank. can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
A chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Oh my god when are you updating? I check everyday just to see if this story has been updated and it's been nothing for 11 days now. I can't take it anymore! This is totally my favorite new story, and the most creative memory loss story out there. (Personally I've always wanted to see a memory loss story where they have a bad break up but try and remain friends then one who dumped they other forgets all of their bad fights leading up to and their break up, then it could be awkward and angsty and a cool second chance fic, but I just don't have the time to write it or know anyone who could.) But this is definitely a super a original story and it's very well written.
TheUnderstatement chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
OH MY SWEET LORD.

I AM LITERALLY AWAITING AN UPDATE MORE THAN GLEE.

Maybe not.

But pretty close.
jfioensiof chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
FRICKIN' HELL THIS IS AMAZING.
xmusicx chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
This story is breaking my heart
Shu of the Wind chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Oh my.

Oh my god.

I'm half crying right now.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I CAN'T STAND NOT KNOWING!
Amethyst-Unicorn chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
So I just fell in love with Adele, and my favourite song is Don't You Remember and I can't help it but remember this fic everytime I listen to it and my heart HURTS. Just... Yeah, figured I'd share the feeling. Please do listen to the song if you don't know it. I just know it's how Kurt would feel the whole while...
DeanCastiel chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
... ... ... okay so I am just in awe, seriosuly this is the most beautiful and emotional thing I have ever read. The overall plot line is just so painful and the way you write is heartbreaking, I have never felt a story as much as I have felt this one. Your writing is absolutely exquisite and I can feel my heart break along with Kurts and yet still feel the innocence of Blaine and the tension with his parents...just gahhh I didn't knoe there could be a story this beautiful.

I don't want to come across as creepy but you are just a magnificent person for writing this...I can not even put into owrds the affect this fic has had on me and it is only four chapter. It just flows so beautifully and the images are so vivid and just Gahhhhhhh THERE ARE NO WORDS!

I look forward to an update and wish you everything in life for this is just so magnificent, you truly are talented.

Thank-you for writing this so that people (such as myself) can enjoy this mastery of literature.

Christine
Trassaya Lereigh chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story! My heart pounds with each new word, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope that this story, goes on for very a long time, because I can't stand the thought of it ending!
MNHummel chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I wish I could come here and tell you how AMAZING this story is but I'm just speechless. And I belive that a lot of people here already did it so I'll just agree with them and keep looking forward for more chapters.

Thank you so much, this is perfect!

Love xx.
Stefan chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
OMG you have to stop doing this too me, I am on edge after reading every chapter begging that just a glimmer comes through. That when he looks into Kurt's eyes he see's Kurt and in one instant realize that that is his Kurt, the Kurt he loves...the man that loves HIM...Damn it lol now I am on the verge of tears! Good tears because this was a great chapter, thank you
shaz1973 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
I'm so interested in this story:) Can't wait for the next bit...
followtheyellowbrickroad23 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
wait,what happend in the end here? did blaineremember when he saw kurt, or...? yet again amazing chapter, and again i cried... xo
4,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 250 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 270 .. Last Next »