Reviews for Roses in December
yayasforreal chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I love this story, please update soon. I just know that Blaine is going to discover his matching ring and finally piece it all together. I just can't wait!
adjustshersails chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Oh. My. God.

This is just amazing. I cannot wait to see what happens next!
Jamie chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Please excuse me while I go sit in a corner and sob. This is beautiful and unique and god I hope you update soon!
jcrissrid chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
OMG... Blaine. Please let it come out now. They have such a connection and I think his memory could come back if he only knew. But then everything his parents are doing to him would be an awful realization for him.

I want Blaine and Kurt back! So good.. please update soon!
lovelynoisethatmakesyouloveme chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
so. many. emotions.
jcrissrid chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
I am crying my eyes out. Please don't abandon this story. I love it and it is so well written with glimpses of everything. I feel Kurt's pain every time. I just wish Blaine would really start to think and put the puzzle pieces together.

I guess it would be angst if it wasn't like this.. But I do love this story and want to see it through to the end where they are together again and happy. A new Blaine and Kurt, but better.
jcrissrid chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
How could he not put it together? Please soon!
jcrissrid chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I just found your story today and I feel so sad. My heart aches for Kurt!
Jocy333 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
OMG just found you now...this is just BRILLIANT! Please update soon
J. Charelle chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Casually sobbing at the beauty that is this story. Please update soon!
mrnightbird chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Well, this is surely one hell of a MESS. How can't Blaine recognize himself on a photo?
WhiteRoseRed chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
God gave us memory so we can have roses in december...I only just got it...this is so beautiful :) Just re-read it again! :)
cathedral carver chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
I can't help feeling like I just failed a test without even knowing I was taking one.

Perfect. Perfect line, and one that sums up everything that's lovely and quiet and heartbreaking in this story. I think this chapter has resonated the most with me, as Blaine gets closer and closer to learning the truth. The entire thing just aches with grief and lost moments. Beautiful. And, I'm NOT PMSing for a change.
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
AHH THIS STORY IS FUCKING AMAZING! So heartbreaking and romantic at the same time! hate the andersons I mean they took away his friends (they must have done something wes and those guys would have not abandoned him) and they took away kurt how heartless can you be?

Hope Kurt tells him the truth!
bowtie-lover chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
oh my god , you have to update soon !
4,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 250 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 270 .. Last Next »