Reviews for Roses in December
Leslie Dianne chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Today is my birthday! Well, it's actually 4:21 am where I live, I couldn't sleep, and I checked my "Favorites List" on FF and found an update to your wonderful story! Thanks so much for posting! I'm going to read it now...
Long Live Nelly chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
I can't describe how happy I was to see this alert in my inbox! This just gets better and better :D So excited to see where this goes.
lemmesay chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Oh my god, you incredible tease!
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
OHMYFREAKINGOSH IT ENDED THERE.

*takes deep breath* This was...beautiful. Just...wow.
inactivated 2012-08-12 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Ohhh, I can honestly say that I have NEVER been so excited to see a new chapter e-mail in my inbox! It was JUST last night that I was re-reading what you'd already posted (it was not the first, nor was it the last time I will be doing that), which of course means this morning, as I groggily pulled my laptop toward me to check said inbox and saw said e-mail, I literally jolted awake. No, really, it was as if I'd just downed a shot or two or three of espresso. LOL.

And, of course, I'm not surprised by this in the least bit, your new chapter is just *sighs* lovely. Pure, heavy hearts. Poor, wounded souls. Oh man, the empathy I have for these boys... *shakes head and hugs computer screen* I don't know how you're doing it, my friend, but it's amazing, and I can't wait to see what's next!
whatkeepsusstargazing chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
this is so good! :) I can't wait for the next update!
NotMyBabies chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
CK, is there any way to respond to your updates other than my usual "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"? I think not. They make me so emotional, and I adore you and your writing so much. This story gets me so good.
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
dun dun dun! oh wow! I can't wait to find out what happeneds next :D this was a great chapter! x
Anon chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON!

This story is just UGh I love it and I can't wait for the next chapter!
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
ADKSADNKJDN cannot WAIT for the next update! That is an evil, evil cliffhanger!

(Good chapter. GRAHHHH ending! Lol.)
MonPetitCoeur chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
omg. this is intense. I love this so much. Poor poor Kurt. Poor bb Kurt! *huggles*

I wanted to hit Blaine, really, Sweet Cheesus, couldn't he recognize himself from the photo? Maybe if Kurt played Teenage Dream for the both of them...Like by accident or something. :((((
yourrecordsallilistento chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Da da da DAM! I really thought he would ACTUALLY get it there at the end, but I guess that's just Blaine; oblivious!Blaine. Can't wait for the next chapter, omigosh.
TooGoodForThisTown chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
*facepalm* You know what? That is just like Blaine! So freaking oblivious to what is right in front of him. Both were attacked in the same year among other things and he's still clueless as to what is going on! Oh goodness. I can't wait to see what Kurt says! Ugh! I don't wanna wait but I guess I have to! :/ update soon! :)
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I can't even take it. Every chapter just gets better and better!
xBleedingBlackRosex chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Oh lord there are no words to describe how badly I need to read more of this! This is by far one of the greatest klaine fanfictions I've read in my entire life. Hands down. PLEASE, OF LORD OF KLAINE FICS, UPDATE AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! *bows down*
4,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 275 .. Last Next »