Reviews for Roses in December
frufay chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Oh god this is heartbreaking! I want to sob! In fact I think I might ...
Mimiheart chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Oh... the crying.
perchance to wake chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
O_O That was so sad. But I'm glad Blaine finally knows. I just hope his parents don't mess this up further, somehow... Poor Blaine. Poor Kurt! Ugh, it must just be so heart-breaking and confusing and scary...

~K
WhenRiversTurnToRoads chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Jesus, girl. You just can't leave me hanging like that!

I hate Blaine's parents, and I really hope blaine sees the truth soon, this is tearing me apart!
MusicalEscape chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Must be a lot to take in. Poor Blaine. Poor Kurt, actually. Ejfusvnwdife my brain is overloading.

I need to know what happens. Update fast, please.
blainesbum chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
I am completely and utterly devoted to this story. I long for updates and cannot wait for more! So wonderful
BloodRedLust chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Oh God Blaine! I dread to think how the confrontation with his parents is going to go. He'll be heartbroken if they lie to him again, but he'll be so confused if they tell him the truth. I can't wait to see how you handle this. Beautiful chapter. :)

xoxox BRL
shaz chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
you can't leave it there! please update ASAP! Have been reading this story since day 1 and it breaks my little heart!
HeartOfHandprints chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
That (relatively) coherent review I left a few hours and chapters ago is gone... now I'm pretty much just sputtering and wishing there were more chapters now! Can't wait to see what happens now that Blaine has to confront what his parents have done! Hope his parents give in, and don't get even more elaborate in their attempts to keep the two of them apart!
Yune chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
500 students just judged me VERY hard for the sounds I kept making during our anatomy lecture, but come on! When they post a new chapter of one of your over the top favorite story you just can t wait to read it! And it was SO SO worth it! Brilliant chapter, when I didn't make any noises, I held my breath in excitement. Can t wait for Blaines confrontation with his parents!
Emrisah chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
That was both amazingly fantastic and heartbreakingly sad. So much emotion in this chapter, and so well written, I gotta admit that I'm having trouble not just going 'waaaah but all the things!' and flailing about like a mad thing. P Thank you so much for this chapter, I honestly cannot wait to read more. (And the drawing was amazing).
SabrinaCourage chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NO PLEASE YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING OMG PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. MY FF PAGE IS A PERMANANT OPEN TAB ON MY ITOUCH NOW BECAUSE I KEEP CHECKING IF YOU HAVE UPDATED OR NOT. MY CREYS. /re-reads.
gottriplets chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Aaahhhhhh! Poor Blaine and poor Kurt! I can't wait until Blaine confronts his parents. I have a feeling it won't go well...
Nittyismyname chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Woah! How did you manage to seamlessly add that brilliant humor into such a heart wrenching chapter?

I am completely in love with this story!
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
great chapter! I can't wait to read more! x
4,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 275 .. Last Next »