Reviews for Roses in December
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Ahhh! My heart hurts. I love this so much. Great job with the reveal, I can get over how well you write both Kurt and Blaine. You do RIB proud. :)
nothereanymoresorrybye chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Based on my flailing reviews of almost ever chapter so far, you know how I feel about this. Guhhhh no words. Just. Amazing. And I need like daily updates of this. :)

xo Allie
AllisonSwan chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
poor kurt I want to hug him...but at the same time I want to hug blaine
Stormaggedon chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
:O

This story is so beautifully written! I mean, just wow.
mulder1921 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
God, at least Blaine knows the truth now, even if he doesn't believe it yet. You are just so food at writing heart-wrenching scenes.
jcrissrid chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
How could I possibly cry anymore from this story.

I feel like I have put myself in Kurt's place and there is no way I would be as strong as he is being.

I love this story and hope you will update soon! PLEASE?
DareU2Bme chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
oh my gosh... oh my gosh... THIS STORY
Violethillbeautiful chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Awww :( No! D: You just broke my heart! D:
Jocy333 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
OMG I'm a complete mess...this is tearing at my heart! You are an amazing writer! Please update soon
Trassaya Laureigh chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
This story, just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait, to see, what happens next!
merrylittlethought chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
I really love this story and this last chapter too! I was looking forward to this confrontation with Kurt, and I am truly impressed! You made Blaine's pain and confusion so real with your writing! And now I can't wait to see how the story will go on! Hugs! D
Ghostlanxx chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
This is just freaking awesome :D You didn't draw it out longer than necessary, it all blew up at just the right time. And now let's see what Blaine's parents will say, and how he will deal with everything.

Poor Blainers, poor Kurtie... I hope they get their happy endings :)
aridnie chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
WHAT? What was that? He's mad at Kurt? I'm going to transport into your story and murder the Andersons (minus Blaine). HOW DARE THEY MAKE BLAINE FORGET KURT . ME NO HAPPY.

RAWRRRRR.

Please update soon. I don't think I can take the wait, I'm really pissed at Blaine right now. Well, his parents. But still Blaine. -le sigh- this was an upset rant. Sorry. Update soon?
sweetkeet126 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
This story is crazy good! I literally squealed when i saw the update notification in my email. Thank you so much for writing this! I really like how Blaine did not believe Kurt at first, that would just be too perfect. I hope there are may chapters to come! Can't wait for the next update! Thank You

-Marianna
cathedral carver chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
I was going to write a whole bunch of stuff, but decided to go with this instead:

I think you know what I mean.
4,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 275 .. Last Next »