Reviews for Roses in December
Miko Akako chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
nononononononono-

It can't end like this!

I absolutely LOVE this story, but now I'm dying to know what Kurt tells Blaine. I really hope he confesses everything. And of course Blaine's freakout (because really? that has to be just a matter of time). And yeah. I love this. Way too much.
ThereIsAlwaysMore chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
ahhhh! the suspense is killing me! I blame his parents!For everything!
MochaCappuccino chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I got so excited to see this update in my inbox!

I'm so in love with this story, as I've told you about a million times already.

I'm off to follow your tumblr right now!
NikkiEvans chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
So good! I was so happy to see you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, I followed you on tumblr! I'm NikkiHolly over there.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Ah! I'm so beyond excited. It all comes out next chapter, doesn't it? Oh gosh. Loving every second of this story :)
itsklainingklex chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I'm loving this story so much! It has me bawling like a baby! Keep up the good work :D
Yune chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Oh god. Be THANKFUL you haven t open up your ask box on tumblr yet (btw; I just followed you there :)), I would spam you with some hateful love. Love and adoration for your wonderful writing and this amazing idea. Some hate, for ending this chapter here, leaving me with a feeling like "Where is the air gone?". Omg, this is so damn angsty. For a second I thought Blaine would get it, but then... now I can t wait for what is going to happen next.
nothereanymoresorrybye chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Oh my word, once again you've written a completely incredible chapter! Can't wait to see how Kurt explains this one!

xo Allie
LightFaerie chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
GASP! CLIFFHANGER! OH MY GOD HOW IS THIS GOING TO ENDDDD. And how it Kurt going to explain essentially abandoning Blaine! GAH! I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!

I really love this story. Like... good god this could be a movie.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Oh my god, is Blaine going to find out? Is he going to remember? Please update soon!
ameskayy chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Again. Lovely. And heartbreaking.
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I just keep going back and reading and re-reading this story waiting for the next chapter. I love this so much.
Sereko chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
My god... this is just wonderful. What a unique perspective. I feel just like Blaine, eager to discover more and more of what happened and why things are the way they are now. But the end of this chapter... guhhhh. Almost had me in tears! Those boys, so precious. Can't wait for more! Whether or not this is where you planned the story to go, it definitely seems like the organic model you're following is paying off! :)
unknown chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
This SOOO good

you almost had me fooled for the first chapter that they'd never met before, but SO MUCH BETTER/more interesting that they have

makes me wonder what blaines dad would have done if kurt hadnt used a pseudonym...

PLEASE update soon! (but take as long as you need to make it good :)
Trisha chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Oh my god this is amazing, can't wait for the next chapter, hint hint. Please please please please update as soon as possible. please and thank. can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
4,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 277 .. Last Next »