Reviews for Roses in December
ILLK chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
From the very beginning, this story has been breaking my heart and this chapter is no exception... But I'm so glad that Kurt is finally going to come clean to Blaine - I can't wait to see his reaction.
gottriplets chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Wow. An interesting twist...Blaine doesn't even recognize himself...
shighola chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Oh my god I need the next chapter right now. I NEED it!
Steffi Star chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
OHMYGOSH. I love this chapter SO much. I canNOT wait for the next chapter. Update quicker! :D
MusicalEscape chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
BLAINE! DON'T GO ALL ANGRY MADMAN ON HIM!

Okay, I honestly will not be able to think of much besides this chapter now. More?

Ahhh, the point of no return. No going back now, Kurtie.
I vote for crowley chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
OMG!

how can blaine not understand he is the dead boyfriend?

i mean... and the attack... and... ughh!

nononononono!

you have t5o update soon and fix this!

plz?

plz!

plz!

pretty plz!

pretty plz with sugar on top?

i'll add some cream, a cherry/strawberry (but not both) AND a chocolat cube- but im not going any further!

fine!

then i'll put in the virtual cookies!

well, now you have to update soon, i mean. who can say no to virtual cookies?

so its setteled?

good!
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Oh no. Oh dear. Asdfghjklajbskahbd Blainers NO that is not what is happening let Kurt explain AHHHKDJAJDHHAKSMJDHAHHS

I honestly thought he was going to work out that HE was the boyfriend with all the crying and the confessions and everything but Blaine is oblivious and now I'm just going to CREY.

Brb following you on tumblr like a SHOT.
T chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Oh my god I love this story. they kissed. Such a great update but what is Kurt going to say to him, and how is Blaine going to react, can't wait to find out. Update soon please :)

Love it.
WhenRiversTurnToRoads chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Oh no Blaine! Kurt loves you and only you!

(grumbles) the one day I choose to ware make-up to school...

MY MAKE-UP IS RUNNING FROM MY TEARS GIRL! YOU'D BETTER UPDATE SOON AS PAYMENT! ;)
Emrisah chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Hmmmmmm. Not exactly the reunion we envisaged, I'm sure. Oh dear. *winces* Poor Blaine. Poor Kurt. Gah, you write too well! D More please!
klainediva chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Please update soon. You cannot end it there. I really hope Blaine finds out the truth now. This is so intense and heart breaking.
longforlovers chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
This was such a brilliant chapter. Sitting there and thinking "Is this the moment when Kurt lets it slip or the moment that Blaine finally clicks?". Looking forward to your next update so much! Good job!
bonjourjenn chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
oh god this story ;_; i love it so much, its one of my absolute favorites.

annd oh gosh, i wonder how kurts gonna do this...is he gonna just tell him or show blaine more pictures and i dont even know but the waits gonna kill me :(
frumiousme chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
oh kurt :( oh blaine :(

(i so love this story)
unknown chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
So I've reread this story about 7 times since your last update, this update is totally amazing, and if you take this long to update again I might just die.
4,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 277 .. Last Next »