Reviews for Roses in December
Emrisah chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
That was both amazingly fantastic and heartbreakingly sad. So much emotion in this chapter, and so well written, I gotta admit that I'm having trouble not just going 'waaaah but all the things!' and flailing about like a mad thing. P Thank you so much for this chapter, I honestly cannot wait to read more. (And the drawing was amazing).
SabrinaCourage chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NO PLEASE YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING OMG PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. MY FF PAGE IS A PERMANANT OPEN TAB ON MY ITOUCH NOW BECAUSE I KEEP CHECKING IF YOU HAVE UPDATED OR NOT. MY CREYS. /re-reads.
gottriplets chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Aaahhhhhh! Poor Blaine and poor Kurt! I can't wait until Blaine confronts his parents. I have a feeling it won't go well...
Nittyismyname chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Woah! How did you manage to seamlessly add that brilliant humor into such a heart wrenching chapter?

I am completely in love with this story!
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
great chapter! I can't wait to read more! x
PatchesOfBlue chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
ldsfhewodifchbdaspifhsdo - THAT WAS AMAZING. THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Why must you leave it there? I was so absorbed and kept reading and reading and then bam! it was over :( Oh finally Blaine knows, I am so glad :) This was such a beautifully written chapter - thankyou for posting lovey! :)
xBleedingBlackRosex chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
TEARS. SO MANY TEARS. EVERYWHERE. I'M DROWNING.

So beautiful! So sad, yet so powerful! I'm not even kidding - this is my all-time, number one ultimate favorite story. When I saw an update in my email I flipped shit (in the good sense). I cannot WAIT to read more! And I just want Kurt to finally get his boyfriend back :( He's suffered too much already...

P.S. Blaine's parents? Yeah, I'm hating on them. Like, really hard.

Just sayin.

Can't wait for more!
HeartOfHandprints chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I've seen this, both here and on livejournal, and haven't gotten a chance to read it until today. the description didn't quite seem as intriguing as others, so it slid down on my to-read list.

But i've started it, and now I am fairly sure I'll read all that's here tonight before I get some sleep, because the concept for this story is just fascinating! Obviously, Blaine and Kurt were together, but Blaine's parents are now actively forcing Kurt to not only stay away but to completely disappear... but I can't imagine how any parents could do that to there own kid, to go as far as his did.

To insist that all of his friends from Dalton stay away, because he knows that they would mention Kurt to him, to pull him out of school completely and isolate him almost entirely, to go through his room and remove all traces of his life, nearly, just to keep him from remembering Kurt, removing his laptop and any evidence of their relationship... it's incredibly extreme. And incredibly insensitive...the only reason Blaine hasn't turned on his parents, hasn't allowed himself to realize that they're the only ones that could be keeping this all from him, is precisely that they are all that are left in his life. No one else speaks to him, he has no contact with any others, so to turn against his parents would just be cutting all of his strings, leaving him without anyone to trust.

But running into Kurt like that, and starting to remember all of it, even though his parents will only continue to deny it... can't wait to see how you're going to continue this story, and I'm so glad that I still have a few chapters already written so I can enjoy them now!
MorganD chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Oohh, I had been almost as anxious for an update of this story as for this week's episode of Glee (and that's saying something, right? _~) Loved it. Blaine mocking his own wardrobe was so hilarious. And all the sadness for the time and memories lost, but what a relief that at least that's out in the open. Can't wait to see what the Andersons will say.
Boredette chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
OH MY GOD! THIS STORY!

It's so beautifully written and such an original concept. I just love it.

Can't wait for the update :)
GummyBears231 chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
wow. I don't even know what kind of words to write here because this fic is so good. I sincerely hope I can write a plot like this one day as well as you have.. 3
LightFaerie chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
This story breaks my goddamn heart. I forget to breathe while I'm reading because I'm so pained, nervous, invested in them. And then when i get to the end and it's just more questions not answers and I'm remembering to breathe again and wish and want the next chapter.

I just want you to know... you have a beautiful way with words.
ThereIsAlwaysMore chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
A BUCKET FOR MY CREYS! Oh my god. My little Klaine heart! You are a spectacular writer :D
Shabell chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
I was so mad when I finished! All I could think was,"How could you leave it there?"

I can't wait until the next update! I swear I still check this religiously :)
Ittlebitz chapter 6 . 11/10/2011