Reviews for Roses in December
mulder1921 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Wow, you do this to me every time! I am DYING for the next chapter. At least you didn't have me sobbing with this one! I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hope that the truth comes out in the next installment. I really don't think my poor heart can take much more!
Gabby chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
This was worth the wait! But u seriously left us there? Amazingly written tho! Ive been reading from the start and each chapter i have a reason to cry! Love it tho!
padfoot's prose chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Why you are doing this to me? I am honestly in emotional turmoil every time I finish a reading a chapter of this.

But of course this is fantastic and brilliant and awesome and amazing. I don't know half the time if I should laugh or cry or yell at poor Blaine, getting all of these clues and feelings and just completely unable to work them out.

See - emotional turmoil!

Haha, anyway, another great chapter. And thanks for the follow on tumblr (I'm jgrox-sesamestreet)!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Oh. Shit. Ohhhhh shit.

All the feelings and confusion and then Blaine's gonna storm out either sorta not but misplaced anger and hopefully not get in ANOTHER accident.

Lordy be. *fans self* All the feelings. ALL of them
Shabell chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Omg! I frikin need more of this! You're like, brilliant and

I'm hooked. I swear I check this story everyday for an update. This storyline is genius, so creative and original. Please update soon!
amers52 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Oh god. Oh cruel, cruel cliff hangar. Oh. Oh my.

*gets self together* *breathes*

ckofshadows, another awesome chapter, full of suspense that does not disappoint :).

Poor, poor Kurt. He can't really keep it together. I feel like the story is going to come out now? Or will Kurt do some quick-stepping to try to explain? Ah, sooo excited as I try to figure out what will happen next.

Thanks for posting. It really makes my night when I see you post a new chapter.
sparklegemstone chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I think this is my favorite chapter yet. Whatever you redid, you redid it right, lol. The whole story so far has been the same situation about how Kurt and Blaine are interpreting their interactions differently, and how that results in confusions and allusions and double meanings, but you bring something new and interesting to the concept every chapter. In this one I particularly liked

"His eyes widen as he realizes what he said – that he essentially just mixed me up with his dead boyfriend, just as I was picturing myself sharing my life with him" and how Blaine comes to that stark conclusion at the end of the chapter.

I was so sad to see that they lost their house :-(, and it killed me especially when Kurt started losing it enough that we was letting a lot slip in his language.

I particularly appreciated the 1st person POV this time. Usually I prefer 3rd person, but I've been kind of crazy in hunting down angsty Klaine fics recently, and I think I've burnt myself out to the point where I'm not relating to the characters as strongly and just breezing over the words, so the 1st person definitely helped in that regard.

More than ever, I need the next chapter so badly. I'm really looking forward to it!
tessaviol chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
OMG the suspense. This story is so heartbreaking. These boys deserve endless cuddles. Hope to read more soon!
Nitty chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I was sooooo happy when I saw that you updated! Loved the chapter!
Miko Akako chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
nononononononono-

It can't end like this!

I absolutely LOVE this story, but now I'm dying to know what Kurt tells Blaine. I really hope he confesses everything. And of course Blaine's freakout (because really? that has to be just a matter of time). And yeah. I love this. Way too much.
ThereIsAlwaysMore chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
ahhhh! the suspense is killing me! I blame his parents!For everything!
MochaCappuccino chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I got so excited to see this update in my inbox!

I'm so in love with this story, as I've told you about a million times already.

I'm off to follow your tumblr right now!
NikkiEvans chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
So good! I was so happy to see you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, I followed you on tumblr! I'm NikkiHolly over there.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Ah! I'm so beyond excited. It all comes out next chapter, doesn't it? Oh gosh. Loving every second of this story :)
itsklainingklex chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I'm loving this story so much! It has me bawling like a baby! Keep up the good work :D
4,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 277 .. Last Next »