Reviews for Roses in December
LightFaerie chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Good god woman (or man) the things you do to my heart. You write so beautifully, so honestly.

You move me.

And I can't wait to read more 3
SlashySlashSlash chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I can't... just god this! This story has made go awww and cry all at the same time. Love the idea and can't wait to see where this is going! Now I shall sit here eagerly waiting for the next chapter *sits patiently* XD
thegourmez chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
This is so very awesome as all your previous reviewers have said. I'm not big on the traumatic brain injury trope, but this is just amazing. I am so teary-eyed for Blaine and Kurt right now, and I can't believe his parents have pushed all his friends away, much less excised Kurt from his life. Excellent, excellent job.
amers52 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Oh my god! This story is SOOO GOOOOOD :). I feel like I'm on the edge of my seat as I read it, waiting for Blaine to receive some extra clue and start putting the signs together. How is he going to discover it? Will Kurt tell him or someone else? Will his parents find out? What has Kurt been doing all this time and what do his family think of Blaine's situation? I love that all these questions swarm around my mind as I read and that is why it was so exciting to see that you updated. Thanks for posting :)

Ps. I also love that this story is from Blaine's perspective.
superyuui chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I just went back and reread this story cus I love it so much but HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THE CHAPTER THERE OH MY GOD it just makes me feel so many emotions. Why are blaine's parents hiding his past? Why are the Warblers absent? So many questions, so little patience :)
Meg chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I check every single day for updates on this story-I'm totally hooked! I love it, and I can't wait to see where it goes! Keep up the fantastic work!
DecemberRoses chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Woah. Totally don't the end, but I love it! Wonder why he had a sudden breakdown?
gracebater chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
ahhh soo good :) cant wait for the next one thank you! (Y)
Charmina chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Oh my god! So good! Oh, and poor Blaine! God, it's insane. You've only written four chapters so far and still I'm completly in love with this story. It's just amazing!
Alekin chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Oh my God. Im sobbing hugging a pillow. Yes, that bad. But what can I tell you? This is incredible! Since chapter 1 the tension on the inminent is so strong, so powerful that you had me in tears. Really. The moment I realized that this wasn't a "first time meeting" fic but a "canon 'til that fateful day" fic I had to actually hold a gasp and my heart clenched. Literally (and by the way, kudos on the surprise. I didn't saw it coming at all. Exelent summary!). So may I please please please ask you to keep writing? This is such an incredible story. Can't wait till the next update!
Free Lies chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
This is so beautifully written, and so very interesting. And I can't wait for the next chapter. You are doing a very, very god job!
lillibug618 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I am so in love with this!
Chazzam chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
This is getting so intense, and it's still so sad and beautiful. I hope you can update soon - I'm really intrigued to see how this unfolds.
imalemonadeaddictt chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
this is still great:)
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Holy crap. This story had me hooked with the first chapter, but each chapter just gets better and better and I can hardly wait for it to be updated. Keep going with your "organic" writing style. It. Is. Working. LOVE!
4,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 260 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 280 .. Last Next »