Reviews for Roses in December
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Oh. Shit. Ohhhhh shit.

All the feelings and confusion and then Blaine's gonna storm out either sorta not but misplaced anger and hopefully not get in ANOTHER accident.

Lordy be. *fans self* All the feelings. ALL of them
Shabell chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Omg! I frikin need more of this! You're like, brilliant and

I'm hooked. I swear I check this story everyday for an update. This storyline is genius, so creative and original. Please update soon!
amers52 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Oh god. Oh cruel, cruel cliff hangar. Oh. Oh my.

*gets self together* *breathes*

ckofshadows, another awesome chapter, full of suspense that does not disappoint :).

Poor, poor Kurt. He can't really keep it together. I feel like the story is going to come out now? Or will Kurt do some quick-stepping to try to explain? Ah, sooo excited as I try to figure out what will happen next.

Thanks for posting. It really makes my night when I see you post a new chapter.
sparklegemstone chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I think this is my favorite chapter yet. Whatever you redid, you redid it right, lol. The whole story so far has been the same situation about how Kurt and Blaine are interpreting their interactions differently, and how that results in confusions and allusions and double meanings, but you bring something new and interesting to the concept every chapter. In this one I particularly liked

"His eyes widen as he realizes what he said – that he essentially just mixed me up with his dead boyfriend, just as I was picturing myself sharing my life with him" and how Blaine comes to that stark conclusion at the end of the chapter.

I was so sad to see that they lost their house :-(, and it killed me especially when Kurt started losing it enough that we was letting a lot slip in his language.

I particularly appreciated the 1st person POV this time. Usually I prefer 3rd person, but I've been kind of crazy in hunting down angsty Klaine fics recently, and I think I've burnt myself out to the point where I'm not relating to the characters as strongly and just breezing over the words, so the 1st person definitely helped in that regard.

More than ever, I need the next chapter so badly. I'm really looking forward to it!
tessaviol chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
OMG the suspense. This story is so heartbreaking. These boys deserve endless cuddles. Hope to read more soon!
Nitty chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I was sooooo happy when I saw that you updated! Loved the chapter!
Miko Akako chapter 5 . 10/27/2011

It can't end like this!

I absolutely LOVE this story, but now I'm dying to know what Kurt tells Blaine. I really hope he confesses everything. And of course Blaine's freakout (because really? that has to be just a matter of time). And yeah. I love this. Way too much.
ThereIsAlwaysMore chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
ahhhh! the suspense is killing me! I blame his parents!For everything!
MochaCappuccino chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I got so excited to see this update in my inbox!

I'm so in love with this story, as I've told you about a million times already.

I'm off to follow your tumblr right now!
NikkiEvans chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
So good! I was so happy to see you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, I followed you on tumblr! I'm NikkiHolly over there.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Ah! I'm so beyond excited. It all comes out next chapter, doesn't it? Oh gosh. Loving every second of this story :)
itsklainingklex chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I'm loving this story so much! It has me bawling like a baby! Keep up the good work :D
Yune chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Oh god. Be THANKFUL you haven t open up your ask box on tumblr yet (btw; I just followed you there :)), I would spam you with some hateful love. Love and adoration for your wonderful writing and this amazing idea. Some hate, for ending this chapter here, leaving me with a feeling like "Where is the air gone?". Omg, this is so damn angsty. For a second I thought Blaine would get it, but then... now I can t wait for what is going to happen next.
nothereanymoresorrybye chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Oh my word, once again you've written a completely incredible chapter! Can't wait to see how Kurt explains this one!

xo Allie
LightFaerie chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
GASP! CLIFFHANGER! OH MY GOD HOW IS THIS GOING TO ENDDDD. And how it Kurt going to explain essentially abandoning Blaine! GAH! I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!

I really love this story. Like... good god this could be a movie.
4,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 260 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 280 .. Last Next »