Reviews for Roses in December
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Omg this is really good and soo frustrating. And then he doesnt even regonize himself in the picture! Please just remember blaihaaine
Gleek4Liiiife chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Oh my god...

That's all I can say.

I can't wait to read more.
murderormercy chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
O.O First of all, I have to say I started reading this while waiting for the new Glee episode to air. And when faced with the decision of whether I'd have to leave the fic as is and watch the episode, I was this close to reading this instead of watching the new episode. So..yeah...definately the highest praise imaginable,trust me :D

Very intriguing story, will be looking forward to much more in the future
septemberliebe chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this fic is breathtaking. I'm just like "OMG, why doesn't he remember him?". I'm eager to read Kurt's explanation after Blaine has found the photo of them.
likesuperwhee chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
OH my god oh my god this is amazing.

Please update soon.

Everytime he has the flashbacks I literally get tears in my eyes. This is amazing.
WhiteRoseRed chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Oh dear God. This is so beautiful. So, so beautiful. I love everything about it and I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter :)
followtheyellowbrickroad23 chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
oooOOooo you are cruel my dear. how can you end it here :)

Kurt "tell him, tell him that the sunn and moon rise in his eyes, reach out to him and whisper tender words so soft and sweet, ... , touch him with the gentelness you feel inside, your love can't be the denied, the truth will set you free", "tell him that you're never gonna leave him, tell him that you're always gonna love him, tell him, tell him, oh tell him, tell him right now"! :D
JessicaHereAndNow chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is completely not what I expected when I decided to start reading this fic. I am crying so hard right now. Kurt and Blaine had all of it. They loved each other and it was real and he doesn't remember a second of it...omg. AMAZING. I know this story will be so beautiful and is gonna break my heart but it's gonna be so worth it.
sectumsempra chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Oh it's so sad! I'm so excited for the next chapter though! Cause I reckon Kurt is going to think that Blaine knows it's him in the picture, but Blaine thinks he just looks like Kurt's dead boyfriend. Oh I hope Kurt tells him the truth and we find out why they never saw each other after the accident. Please update soon!
Colorblind City chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I short-circuited.

This is just moving along so nicely, i can't process it, i don't even know where to begin. One thing that i just can't stop thinking about is that poor Blaine is complete misunderstanding Kurt's actions, i don't know why but it just kills me, depresses me so much, i cannot wait for Kurt to explain, i hope he will tell him that his IS the supposedly dead boyfriend and that all those odd thoughts are not him making up stuff. Like the mug thing, it just broke my heart when Blaine thinks "I glance wistfully at the mustache mug. It really is awesome" because the way Kurt is treating him does give way for some misinterpretation, and poor poor Blaine is failing the tests by not going with his instincts, but the mug thing really kills me, it's like a small child refusing candy because he wants to be treated like a big boy (or something like that, my brain makes up weird analogies)

I wonder why i fanfiction won't let me double add this story to my favorites, adding it only once doesn't feel enough for me.
screwthatkids chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Gah! Don't stop there! Hoping for an update soon - this fic is killing me (in the best way possible!)
Adrienne chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
oh thank god, blaine's finally going to realize whats going on!
lilybet29993 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Oh my god. How could you leave me on a cliffhanger like this? Update soon. Please. Before I die. Great story.
bowtiewearingowl chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Either my mind has been playing tricks on me or I'm just really lucky. I've been plowing through this story this afternoon and I had to stop halfway through Chapter four and I was so sad and I come back and see there's actually five chapters written. But this just doesn't feel like enough. Now I'm going to sit here crying in the corner while I wait for the next chapter. I may even spend some time stalking your Tumblr.
mixedberryjam chapter 5 . 10/29/2011