Reviews for Roses in December
DecemberRoses chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Woah. Totally don't the end, but I love it! Wonder why he had a sudden breakdown?
gracebater chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
ahhh soo good :) cant wait for the next one thank you! (Y)
Charmina chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Oh my god! So good! Oh, and poor Blaine! God, it's insane. You've only written four chapters so far and still I'm completly in love with this story. It's just amazing!
Alekin chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Oh my God. Im sobbing hugging a pillow. Yes, that bad. But what can I tell you? This is incredible! Since chapter 1 the tension on the inminent is so strong, so powerful that you had me in tears. Really. The moment I realized that this wasn't a "first time meeting" fic but a "canon 'til that fateful day" fic I had to actually hold a gasp and my heart clenched. Literally (and by the way, kudos on the surprise. I didn't saw it coming at all. Exelent summary!). So may I please please please ask you to keep writing? This is such an incredible story. Can't wait till the next update!
Free Lies chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
This is so beautifully written, and so very interesting. And I can't wait for the next chapter. You are doing a very, very god job!
lillibug618 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I am so in love with this!
Chazzam chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
This is getting so intense, and it's still so sad and beautiful. I hope you can update soon - I'm really intrigued to see how this unfolds.
imalemonadeaddictt chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
this is still great:)
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Holy crap. This story had me hooked with the first chapter, but each chapter just gets better and better and I can hardly wait for it to be updated. Keep going with your "organic" writing style. It. Is. Working. LOVE!
The Devil In Me chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
aww! I just want to hug him!
whelmedwithaster chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Oh my gosh, this story is honestly amazing. The storyline is just so sad and heartbreaking, but just so addictive and beautiful. It's brilliant, it really is. I'm so glad I found it. The writing itself is wonderful, and I love how it seems to be what Blaine's actually thinking. I'll stop gushing now, I must sound creepy.
kitsunechibiko chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Just tell him, Kurt! God, just tell him! I am screaming. So much luv.
Alona Rogad chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Ahhhhh SOOOO good ! I cant wait for Kurt to tell him what happened Please let it be next episode!
Jill Pickle chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Wow, this story is so sad! But also so touching! Poor Blaine! Poor Kurt! I love the way this is moving along :)
perchance to wake chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
O_O Poor Blaine! And poor Kurt! Gah. This is so sad. And Blaine's flashbacks... I could see why he'd be hesitant to believe them, they are fairly bizarre. I loved the mention of Quinn and pink unicorns and foam-covered girls and everything xD Oh Blaine. Such an active life.

Can't wait to read more!

~K