Reviews for Roses in December
stinasings chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I'm lovin this story whatever you're doing it's working. Best memory fic I've read can't wait for another chapter.
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
This chapter was fantastic! I hope Blaine figures out that Kurt's boyfriend was him soon! :D I love this story, please update soon! x
lelumi chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Oh i'm speechless And i'm crying poor guys. :,( good job btw.
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
;_;

I have nothing more to say.

Apart from BLAINE SWEETIE JUST ADD HIM ON FACEBOOK OK FIND PICTURES OF YOU TWO I PROMISE THERE WILL BE SOME AKDHAHAHDJALAJDH
PatchesOfBlue chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Oh goodness, this fic is killing me! :'( it's so sad but so beautiful! That last line was heartbreaking! This is such a beautiful fic and your writing is amazing as always!
amethyst-uk chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
It's kind of evil to leave it there. Seriously!

Hope next chapter doesn't take too long. My heart aches for these two!
inactivated 2012-08-12 chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS? Okay, let me tell you right now, I don't care how many chapters this ends up being or that you don't know where it's going, because frankly, every little bit of it is simply incredible, and I sort of really NEVER want it to stop! Deal? Deal! Seriously, your writing train of thought is... *flails like an obsessed fangirl* And this:

Kurt laughs at me. "I want your phone, Romeo."

Oh man, I'm pretty sure an adorable bomb went off in my head, the fallout of which is, apparently, for me to walk around smiling like a dazed, idiot fool for the rest of the day. Oy vey. Thank you for this lovely, LOVELY update, darlin'. You're pullin' my heartstrings again...
PrincessJellyBabies chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
...

...

Asdfghjlk;

I am speechless.

It feels like every chapter, you break my Blaine loving heart more /3

the ending... Asafhejklgahjaks. I did not expect that. At all. It seems like Blaine is remembering, and you have me in complete anticipation, I honestly have no idea what will happen. However, I DO hope that Kurt will tell Blaine and Blaine will be surprisingly understanding and there's plenty of fluffy schmoop.

But ya know, I'll probably love whatever you write.
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
W-wha? DON'T END THERE!
J chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
I check my email for this story every single day. You MUST update faster or I'm going to die of longing.

But, so far, loving it.
Calli Wall chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
This is amazing.
nothereanymoresorrybye chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Reviewing your amazing fic AGAIN.

I can't. I am beyond the edge of my seat.

I love this fic so so much already.

Also, nice use of "organic" in your a/n. Darren would be proud.

Much love, Allie.
Winged Shadow chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Can you hear my heart breaking? No? Well, it did! Just take all the pieces and leave me to cry over how beautiful this chapter is. And just how gorgeously it's written. I really love the pace you're setting up. I can almost -feel- the flashbacks creeping up on Blaine! D:
Steffi Star chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
This is amazing I just want more! You must update soon. You must. UPDATE SOON!
TooGoodForThisTown chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
I have never wanted someone to update as bad as I want you to update this story! It is truly amazing! I know Blaine is having a breakthrough but it's not good enough! I would love it if he went to the basement or attic or something and found the promise ring that's his and everything clicks and then Klaine is reunited together with memories intact... Now I'm rambling. Anyways can't wait for the update! :)
4,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 282 .. Last Next »