Reviews for Roses in December
kitsunechibiko chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Just tell him, Kurt! God, just tell him! I am screaming. So much luv.
Alona Rogad chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Ahhhhh SOOOO good ! I cant wait for Kurt to tell him what happened Please let it be next episode!
Jill Pickle chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Wow, this story is so sad! But also so touching! Poor Blaine! Poor Kurt! I love the way this is moving along :)
perchance to wake chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
O_O Poor Blaine! And poor Kurt! Gah. This is so sad. And Blaine's flashbacks... I could see why he'd be hesitant to believe them, they are fairly bizarre. I loved the mention of Quinn and pink unicorns and foam-covered girls and everything xD Oh Blaine. Such an active life.

Can't wait to read more!

fara1903 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Oh..that was heart breaking! Must be really tough for Kurt when Blaine does not remember him!
cloudysock chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
So I made a promise right?:) and I'm sure as hell gonna try to keep it cause this chapter totally deserves bazillion reviews:)(and making up new words is totally justified in situations like this!...) I simply love the idea of this story it's such a haunting twist to the 'original' storyline and the way you write it is just breathtakingly beautiful!

This story certainly does have an entrancing atmosphere all those uncertainties and overtunes make it incredibly interesting to read. (Even though we at least know a bit more than Blaine it makes it if anything only more interesting!)

Plus I really like your stile -You have a way with words that you can just sketch a situation and I immediately have a clear image in my head while reading it and you really know how to create an atmosphere and bring emotions across -it's amazing!

I just feel so sorry for the both of them even though Blaine doesn't really know anything as of yet and you've certainly got me wondering how this is all going to play out especially with that mysterious last paragraph there...:)
cathedral carver chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
"I don't understand what's happening," I manage, as he grabs me and pulls me tight against him. He rocks me back and forth as I clutch at him, a sob trapped in my throat.

I stayed up WAAY too late reading...stuff...and listening to thunder, so that's about as coherent as I'm gonna get at the moment, but this story is breaking my heart in about 214 different ways. I'm not complaining, mind you, but yeah. Fix it. Soon. Thank you. .3
WhenRiversTurnToRoads chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Oh my God sad!

Please update soon, I'm going to die if I don't find out whats going on and what happened to Blaine and Kurt and EVERYTHING!
lemmesay chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
This is so painful D:. But it hurts so good! I hope you'll continue, I don't mind the waiting, just don't give it up, please 3.
Long Live Nelly chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
So many emotions I don't even know what to say. Beautiful, as always, heartbreaking, of course. Just...oh Blaine :( I need this fic like I need air, can't wait to read more.
stinasings chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I'm lovin this story whatever you're doing it's working. Best memory fic I've read can't wait for another chapter.
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
This chapter was fantastic! I hope Blaine figures out that Kurt's boyfriend was him soon! :D I love this story, please update soon! x
lelumi chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Oh i'm speechless And i'm crying poor guys. :,( good job btw.
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 4 . 10/13/2011

I have nothing more to say.

PatchesOfBlue chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Oh goodness, this fic is killing me! :'( it's so sad but so beautiful! That last line was heartbreaking! This is such a beautiful fic and your writing is amazing as always!
4,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 282 .. Last Next »