Reviews for Roses in December
flippa03 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
This is one of the most perfect stories I've read in a long time and I've been checking impatiently for ages waiting for an update (I didn't want to ask, I know how stressful that is!) - I must say, my breath caught in my throat when I saw you had another chapter up!

Wonderful, so much pain and beautiful. Can't wait to see how Kurt handles this, how much he tells Blaine and how much Blaine may or may not remember...
Wishingonmystar chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Argh! You're KILLIN' me Smalls! This story just has me hanging off your every word and you keep ending with the cliff hangers. I really hope that you update the next chapter soon. SERIOUSLY! This story is so beautifully written and the way Kurt and Blaine keep dancing around the truth, amazing. It's just like before though, when they kept dancing around the idea of the two of them together, only there's so much MORE here. I can't wait until Blaine finds out who he really is. Wonderful job!

-Katerinaki
perchance to wake chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
OK, at this point I think Kurt needs to be really clear that THAT IS BLAINE in the picture. If Blaine walks away with the wrong idea... well, it may break my heart a little bit.

Can't wait for the next chapter! The little flashes of memory are amazingly placed, and really effective, but keep frustrating me, because Blaine just brushes them off EVERY TIME. Gah! Poor Blaine. He's getting his memory back, bit by bit, but can't recognise it for what it is.

~K
gze25 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
are you and scarlettfire the same person? because there are subtle clues that suggest so!
fara1903 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Really hope Blaine remembers soon!
mkjrhodes chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
akjdfoasjfewoangaeorkwj;aewonhja;iefjnefnhdsi;okjerwnd

yeah...

I can't wait to see what comes next! ugh that was such a good spot to stop from a writers perspective, but it SUCKS for the reader. definatley following this story
Mari-Buffy chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
OMG, OMG, OMG! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! NOW WHAT?

OMG!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Shu of the Wind chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

Only way to describe my reaction to this chapter, seriously.
Violethillbeautiful chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Ohmywizardgod, is Blaine THAT stupid? O_O He IS Kurt's 'dead' boyfriend *Shakes Head in Distress* Please let Kurt explain :D
Aly2008 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Dear sweet Jesus. I love how you describe Blaine's feelings towards Kurt. How he feels like home, like his everything. Emotions we all feel, that are bigger than the words we have to describe them. I'll go back to crying now...
cloudysock chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Oh shit.

Well wow that's like wow! You've definitely rendered me speechless here I'm feeling positievely befuddled:) The end of the last chapter alone left me wondering but this is just...what is going on? Amazing amazing chapter let me just say and briliantly written and I don't think any story ever had me this hooked.I'm floating in a constant state of varrying wonderments, scares, happiness and total confusion and dread or short:

OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?
aridnie chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Okay first of all - why would you end it there of all places? Like, seriously? Now we have to wait for another chapter for (hopefully, I'm praying) Blaine to understand who he is. I'm distressed. But I'll get over it with the next chapter(:

Okay, now this chapter, was something short of heart-breaking. Because Kurt couldn't stop with the past and Blaine just didn't understand why it wasn't a mistake. So I'm still distressed and I have such strong desires to run a pole through Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. They took Blaine away from Kurt, that's just inexcusable.

Kurt just has never-ending grief, I mean besides finally getting Blaine (which happened after having immense saddness over Pav) when has he ever just gotten something? Actually, now I kinda need to step back and figure this out.

Anyways, I'm going to go muse and you should go and write (Don't You Remember is an AMAZING Adele song, she's amazing in general. I reccommend Happily Ever After by He is We - it's really for Kurt, though. The first minute is utterly him. It's not like Don't You Remember, it's more of like the past from the future. Does that make sense? Anyway, that's what I listen to when I read your story.)

Can't wait for the update - sorry for the long review!
pinna chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
You're five for five - every chapter of this amazing story has absolutely broken my heart! I think you've paced everything really well, which is so hard to do with a story like this, and I love the way you've gotten inside Blaine's head. It all rings so true. I can't wait to read more. I really really hope that Kurt's not just going to go along with Blaine's interpretation of things and say yeah, you remind me of my dead boyfriend, sorry - I'd love to see him tell Blaine the truth! Since I don't know how long you're planning to make this I don't know when to expect that, but no matter what it's a phenomenal story. Keep up the great work!
scorpionika chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Okay now that's just plainly cruel. I'll be dying til your next update xD

Thanks god Glee's coming up - the dying won't be too bad *_

Hugs!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Hurry up and update! I cannot handle that cliffhanger! please!
4,492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 282 .. Last Next »