Reviews for Roses in December
Colorblind City chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I short-circuited.

This is just moving along so nicely, i can't process it, i don't even know where to begin. One thing that i just can't stop thinking about is that poor Blaine is complete misunderstanding Kurt's actions, i don't know why but it just kills me, depresses me so much, i cannot wait for Kurt to explain, i hope he will tell him that his IS the supposedly dead boyfriend and that all those odd thoughts are not him making up stuff. Like the mug thing, it just broke my heart when Blaine thinks "I glance wistfully at the mustache mug. It really is awesome" because the way Kurt is treating him does give way for some misinterpretation, and poor poor Blaine is failing the tests by not going with his instincts, but the mug thing really kills me, it's like a small child refusing candy because he wants to be treated like a big boy (or something like that, my brain makes up weird analogies)

I wonder why i fanfiction won't let me double add this story to my favorites, adding it only once doesn't feel enough for me.
screwthatkids chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Gah! Don't stop there! Hoping for an update soon - this fic is killing me (in the best way possible!)
Adrienne chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
oh thank god, blaine's finally going to realize whats going on!
lilybet29993 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Oh my god. How could you leave me on a cliffhanger like this? Update soon. Please. Before I die. Great story.
bowtiewearingowl chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Either my mind has been playing tricks on me or I'm just really lucky. I've been plowing through this story this afternoon and I had to stop halfway through Chapter four and I was so sad and I come back and see there's actually five chapters written. But this just doesn't feel like enough. Now I'm going to sit here crying in the corner while I wait for the next chapter. I may even spend some time stalking your Tumblr.
mixedberryjam chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
GUH. Blainers you're remembering! You can't end there! Please update soon :) 3
seanix00bs chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
I really really love this story. CCan't wait to see what happens nexT!
Trassaya Laureigh chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
I have to tell you, that I am completely obsessed, with this story! I have been checking, this site everyday, just hoping, that it will be updated. So just imagine my joy, when I signed in yesterday and discovered it had been. I think, I actually, gave my husband, a heart-attack, from my sequels of delight. This story is so beautifully written, that it reads more like a classic novel, than a fan-fiction story! I just love the way that you write Blaine. I have read a lot of Klaine fan-fiction and although most of authors, have Kurt nailed down pretty well, you are the only one, that I have read, that truly captures Blaine, and if it is even, humanly possible, you have made me love him even more than I already did.

Ever since I started reading this story, I can't stop listening, to the Trisha Yearwood classic, "The Song Remembers When". I keep picturing Blaine, sitting in alone, in his car, or at the coffee shop, with Kurt, when he hears "Teenage Dream", or "Baby it's Cold outside" come on the radio, and I wonder, if it would all just come rushing back to him, or would he just shrug it off, as another spell? I don't know, but questions like this plague me constantly, and now with this new cliffhanger, I am just dying to know what happens next! Please update as soon as possible!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! HOLY [bleep]! I WISH I WAS CAPABLE OF A REAL COMMENT HERE BUT I CAN BARELY SPELL WORDS CORRECTLY.

...This is good. Please update soon!
FashionHasNoGender chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
OH MY CREYS.3 UPDATEEE SOOOON. Please? :)
alie chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
this fic is just so HEART WRENCHINGLY SAD! but i love it SO much...and blaine noooo it's you he loves! ok sorry for the rant. cannot wait for next chapter...
Fury me chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
BLAAAAAAINE. ;_;

Sorry to leave such an incoherent review, I'm sure others will do better XD

I'm glad to hear that you've gotten your muse back. Adele's wonderful like that, isn't she? ;)
abonerforbomer chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
First of all, I loved this chapter. You can practically hear the wheels turning in Blaine's head and you almost want to shake him so he'll realize everything. You show Kurt's pain so well here too. We can imagine how hard he's taking everything but this really puts it into perspective.

And of course I have to do the obligatory, OMG CLIFFHANGER. I cannot wait for the next chapter! :)
Sereko chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Oh, that is so heartbreaking! Poor Klaine, so many misunderstandings. And yet, perversely, I'm enjoying the fact that every time I think Blaine is going to make a breakthrough and connect the dots, he veers off into a completely different direction. It's oddly satisfying to see how easy it is for him to delude himself. But we do that all the time, don't we? When we aren't looking for it or aren't expecting it or even when it's staring us right in the face, we just can't see clearly sometimes... god, that's life isn't it? Sometimes we're all a little blind. Especially when it comes to recognizing or acknowledging someone else's feelings...

Geez, now you've got me on an existential rant! Apologies! Needless to say, amazing chapter. Loving this story more and more with each installment. :)
Chazzam chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Amazing chapter- so heartbreaking and sweet, and God, the CLIFFHANGER. I really hope you update as soon as you can, because I MUST know what happens next!
4,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 282 .. Last Next »