Reviews for Roses in December
Guest chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
Hi.. i want to ask you if I can finish the translation of this story on EFP... cause AngelCalipso stopped at chapter 19..
Thornsword chapter 32 . 8/15/2015
nooooo that can't be it! This story s nearing the date of never-being-updated-again and I can't bear to not read the end!
Thornsword chapter 23 . 8/15/2015
OH MY GOD IT WAS SEBASTIAN
THAT BASTARD
Jophur chapter 32 . 8/8/2015
Are you planning to post the last chapter soon?
This is a so beautiful story... Loved to read it, but I would like to see how it end.. I'm sad how Blaine feels in the last two chapters.
Jophur chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
OMG... I laught so hard at chapter 10... I didn't know Kurt has that "criminal mind".. Ahahah
Klaineee chapter 32 . 7/25/2015
Wow, and I'm in tears. I don't know if you still sometimes come here at this site but I just want to say thank you. Thank you for making this story so real-like, I mean you described the characterers so perfectly, just with little things you reminded me why I love Klaine. Thank you for moving me, sometimes laugh, sometimes cry, but everything was just so beautiful and real. Thank you for huge job, it's amazing how much time and effort you used for us! And I'm sorry that I ask, I know it can be very hard when people are demanding more stuff all the time, but was this the last chapter? I think it goes perfectly fine as last chapter, but my heart is breaking for Blaine. Is he fine?Maybe we have to just believe him that he is.
thisdarkpassenger chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
i love it can't wait for the last chapter
Ancient Galaxy chapter 32 . 5/27/2015
Just going through some of my old reviews and remembered how much I loved this story ! Glad I caught up with the last few (but not the last ever one, I noticed...) chapters - they were excellent! Well done ! :-)
RaiseYourHandIfYouHaveNoLife chapter 32 . 4/18/2015
Hi so i know u have probably got lots of reviews asking for a sequel but im gonna ask again anyways because i love this story so much. your an amazing writer. i dont usually read long stories because they get predictable or repetitive, but i read this in a day from start to finish. i just couldnt stop. anyways i just wanna know whats wrong with blaine! whys he unhappy? or fine i guess i should say. how could u leave us all hanging like that?! i cant handle it!
klaiineeplease chapter 32 . 4/8/2015
Hi this story has been amazing, but is this the end? I'm worried about how Blaine was towards the end of the last chapter. I really want to see Blaine finally let all his stress out cause idk I just feel incomplete without knowing how Blaine turns out in New York. Love you tho and thanks for this story
Warriorsgirl chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
Hi, I know you probably get a hundred comments each day. And mines probably not even worth reading but just in case you want to read it, it's being posted.

This was an amazing story, at first I thought the story was dumb. The description, I mean, didn't caption the story at all. This story was...well, memorizing. It had those little triggers that reminded me why I love "Klaine" much. It had the funniest moments, that I was chuckling to myself at 1:00 AM for.

I laughed, and "Kurt's POV, what happened that night," that little short... I just couldn't. It was that kind of thing where your heart shatters. The dumb words "Hi I'm Blaine," couldn't break your heart more.

And as tears fall down my cheeks all I can think now is how great this story was. I know your probably bored with my review now, but stick it out just a little longer please. I hate the ending, because it was so heart breaking. He's not fine.

I hope your alive, I didn't see knew stories. If you are, "Thanks," If not, you still deserve one. I know the summary contest is long over but still:

"I don't know what I've been doing, searching every coffee store for a perfect place. Then I realized it wasnt a place I was looking for. It was a person. I lost a year, it had been swept away. And my life started again with a few simple words. In a coffee shop in Lima, " Hi, I'm Blaine.'
lindadc90 chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Love the story, very well written.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/16/2015
Oh my god. This...this was amazing. What a journey. This is so well-written and heartbreaking, and I...oh man. Just...I cried. Note to self from now on: any fic with the word "Rose" or "Roses" in the title is garaunteed to make me cry. This has captured Kurt and Blaine's characters so well. God, stomp on my heart, why don't you? This was great. Wow, never stop writing.
LuluPimprenelle chapter 32 . 3/14/2015
Hi there ! I just wanted to let you know that I've just discovered this story and have read it all in the last couple of days ... just as the show is in its last run. Let's just say that my emotions are easily triggered and that the feels are basically all over the place.

I fell in love with your Kurt and Blaine and while I'm usually not a fan of first person fic, this one immediatly sucked me in. It was amazing to be immersed in Blaine's mind like this. I also really enjoyed all the "unknown datas", speculating on who did what ...
Also, I'm sorry you had to deal with rude readers asking for updates. I for one just want to thank you for creating this amazing piece of writing and for putting it out there for us to read !
mason chapter 32 . 2/27/2015
Hiya, I recently was going through my emails and saw the update for this chapter from a while ago and I was like "I don't even remember what this is about but I remember I loved it" so I re-read it from chapter one to here over the past few days and nothing's changed - I'm still obsessed with this story.
Your characterization is phenomenal, like I can't even get over it. You're such an amazing writer. Hopefully you can update this soon, I'm dying for more. I need my boys to get their happy ending! I totally understand if you're busy though, I don't wanna put any more stress on you :)

Best wishes!