Reviews for Roses in December
RaeStars chapter 33 . 2/12
I'm so happy you're back with this. Gonna have to read the entire thing from the beginning but I remember being in love with this story so I'm sure I will be again!
lilyvandersteen chapter 33 . 2/11
I'm so SO happy that you've written another chapter of this story and shared it with us. Yes, it's been quite some time, but trust me when I say I don't mind waiting for a new installment - your story is worth it! I re-read the whole fic from the beginning and loved it just as much as the first time around. So thank you! Thank you very much for not abandoning the story - it means the world to me. *Hugs you tightly*
BellaHilz chapter 33 . 2/10
Oh how I've missed this story... Had to reread the whole thing again, but no complains here, it reminded me how amazing it is and why I love it so much. Love this chapter, obviously, and I can't wait for the next one 3
leahmo34 chapter 9 . 2/10
A That's a little to fast Blaine.
leahmo34 chapter 8 . 2/9
at least Kurt still cares
leahmo34 chapter 7 . 2/9
poor Blaine, but his parents was trying to protect him.
Charleygyrl chapter 33 . 2/8
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh how I've missed this fic. I'm so glad that you upgrade u.u.u

My boys. :")
Marianne Xoxoxo
genericnameproductions chapter 33 . 2/8
I love it! How did Kurt suddenly get so cheaty though? hahaha. I hate this new guy already, but I highly doubt it'll be the last we see of him.
Huntressglk chapter 33 . 2/8
OH MY GOD, SERIOUSLY, THIS HISTORY IS SO PERFECT and I don't say that much; hope you update soon
leahmo34 chapter 4 . 2/8
the pull is there.
leahmo34 chapter 6 . 2/8
I would be angry too. with Kurt.
leahmo34 chapter 5 . 2/8
Oh Blaine, it's you , you silly boy.
Yakmackerel chapter 33 . 2/7
And some of us haven't given up! So happy to see you're continuing!
amrie chapter 33 . 2/7
ohmygod! i was so shocked to see this in my inbox. thank you. it still feels sincere and homey as ever. i can't wait for the next update. xoxoxx
Lad1661 chapter 33 . 2/7
OMG, OMG, OMG, you came back! Thank you so much for not giving up on this story. I didn't read the new chapter yet. I am waiting for tonight when I have time to reread the story from the beginning. I appreciate you not giving up. This is one of my favorite Klaine stories. So thank you again.
4,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »