Reviews for Roses in December
mailroomorder chapter 32 . 12/1/2014
It fills my heart with such warmth knowing this story is still being written. I am both eagerly awaiting and horribly dreading the last chapter. This story has been around for the entire length of my fandom involvement. One of the first fics I've ever read!
SentinelOfKlaine chapter 32 . 12/1/2014
awww poor blaine! he's ought to snap pretty soon! Can't wait for the next update!
LostInFictionalWorlds chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
I'm loving this, it's so well written and lovely and sad and I do hope that you can finish it, I'm intrigued to see what ending you have planned for them.
Thank you for writing this and hey, as a fellow writer I know what it's like to feel swamped and bogged down, and the constant feeling of needing to update and please can be overwhelming. But I've learned to just ignore those feelings and write because I want to write and not because I need to.
Anyway I hope my little bit has been able to help in anyway, it would be a real shame to not carry on your talent. Hugs x
MorganaMore chapter 31 . 11/14/2014
I hate that I'm so late to this party! You are a very talented writer and do a great job with the complexities of the issues knit into the lives of the boys. I love the fine balance between sure, mature, alpha Kurt and his vulnerable, uneasy, young
Kurt. Kudos! As soon as I can log in (dang iPad won't let me) I will be following this...and I will wait with baited breath for an update and with a hopeful heart that it won't take a year 0_o. (And I'm totally not judging you-I am not that proverbial pot).
Tara Bartsch chapter 31 . 11/14/2014
I love this story.. I read it and am reminded again and again how amazing this story is..
Gabriella Aloe chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
Hey, are you updating again? Because a really want to know the end of this story! Please let me know...
sharion69 chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
hope you update soon just had to reread again and now i need more
gingerfic chapter 31 . 10/11/2014
I have very much enjoyed this story...and I really hope we get our last chapter or two!
tibif chapter 31 . 10/2/2014
Whee! New chapter! Yes, I'm a little slow getting around to reading it, but it is no less appreciated. I. Love. This. Fic. Also, I like your theoretical posting dates - I understand about motivation :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
cami.drc chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
I just started reading your fic 3 days ago and I couldn't stop reading! This is officially my favorite fic.
I hope you haven't and will never abandon the story.
I'm waiting for you update!
twitterp4ted chapter 31 . 9/18/2014
I...don't even know where to begin. Exactly one year ago, I read the first 29 chapters of this story and was positively blown away. Days before, I watched Glee for the first official time, in it solely for Klaine. For every episode I watched, I devoured another chapter. My rawest, most special experience becoming a fan of Glee was paralleled with reading this story. You have no idea how much this beautiful story has impacted my life. When I finished reading last year, I wondered if that was it for the story. I was satisfied. I was touched. I came to terms with the fact that this may have been abandoned, because you did such an amazing job crafting it. It became my favorite fanfiction. And I've read a lot of fanfiction.

When I first started reading, I picked up little things from it and introduced them to my daily life. During this time, I met who would become one of my greatest friends, Brian. The day he and I met, I was a little smitten, simply because the romance of the story was seeping into my mind. I met him at the mall, through a friend, just as he was about to leave. We had instant chemistry. Later, my friend and I went to the Starbucks in the mall. I pretended it was the Lima Bean, and I tried a few tender shakes of cinnamon in my coffee. While I stirred, I heard Brian's voice over my shoulder. He came back for me. I remember this so vividly, because of your writing and that funny thing called fate.

Now, a year later, Brian and I are celebrating knowing each other for this long. The occasion made me nostalgic. He and I have a different relationship now – we’re very good friends who will love each other unconditionally. In a way, as we are now reminds me of the new versions of Kurt and Blaine, post attack. Seasoned to reality and stronger because of it. Everything is different. I'm a freshman in college now, and I miss last summer. I decided to sift through my favorites and go through a new adventure with Roses in December.

When I saw that you had updated, my heartbeats momentarily ceased. I’m fairly certain a tear came to the corner of my eye. What took me a week last time around only took three days to read again. I relieved the joy, pain, and love that you provided through the delicately reprised Kurt and Blaine. I’m so happy with what you’ve done with these characters, who have become so near to my heart. Out of all the authors I’ve read, I trust you with them most of all.

I could go on and on, and I will if you want me to. The point is that, to me, it doesn’t matter how long it takes to be finished. I will stick with this story forever, because its words are tattooed on my heart. You’re doing some excellent work. I admire your talents, honesty, and dedication. Thank you for writing.

With love,
Erika Wendy
Intention10 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I really love this story. Fantastic job!
AcadianProud chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Just discovered your story and ended up stayin up until 1:30am so I could read all the chapters you have written so far, It is a good story and I can't wait to see what comes next.
I am Unicorn07 chapter 31 . 8/16/2014
OK! OK! THIS STORY IS PERFECT! I devoured this thing and I wish I didn't! I want it to go on forever, but I want an ending. I want reread it, but I want to sit down and drink it all up. I want it to speed up, but I also want it to slow down. I have never felt this way about a fic. ABOUT ANYTHING! I just want an update, that's what I want. I can't wait for. Chapter 32, maybe?
Pokegirl1510 chapter 31 . 8/12/2014
I am completely in love with this "t wait for the next update!
4,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »