Reviews for Roses in December
RaiseYourHandIfYouHaveNoLife chapter 32 . 4/18/2015
Hi so i know u have probably got lots of reviews asking for a sequel but im gonna ask again anyways because i love this story so much. your an amazing writer. i dont usually read long stories because they get predictable or repetitive, but i read this in a day from start to finish. i just couldnt stop. anyways i just wanna know whats wrong with blaine! whys he unhappy? or fine i guess i should say. how could u leave us all hanging like that?! i cant handle it!
klaiineeplease chapter 32 . 4/8/2015
Hi this story has been amazing, but is this the end? I'm worried about how Blaine was towards the end of the last chapter. I really want to see Blaine finally let all his stress out cause idk I just feel incomplete without knowing how Blaine turns out in New York. Love you tho and thanks for this story
Warriorsgirl chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
Hi, I know you probably get a hundred comments each day. And mines probably not even worth reading but just in case you want to read it, it's being posted.

This was an amazing story, at first I thought the story was dumb. The description, I mean, didn't caption the story at all. This story was...well, memorizing. It had those little triggers that reminded me why I love "Klaine" much. It had the funniest moments, that I was chuckling to myself at 1:00 AM for.

I laughed, and "Kurt's POV, what happened that night," that little short... I just couldn't. It was that kind of thing where your heart shatters. The dumb words "Hi I'm Blaine," couldn't break your heart more.

And as tears fall down my cheeks all I can think now is how great this story was. I know your probably bored with my review now, but stick it out just a little longer please. I hate the ending, because it was so heart breaking. He's not fine.

I hope your alive, I didn't see knew stories. If you are, "Thanks," If not, you still deserve one. I know the summary contest is long over but still:

"I don't know what I've been doing, searching every coffee store for a perfect place. Then I realized it wasnt a place I was looking for. It was a person. I lost a year, it had been swept away. And my life started again with a few simple words. In a coffee shop in Lima, " Hi, I'm Blaine.'
lindadc90 chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Love the story, very well written.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/16/2015
Oh my god. This...this was amazing. What a journey. This is so well-written and heartbreaking, and I...oh man. Just...I cried. Note to self from now on: any fic with the word "Rose" or "Roses" in the title is garaunteed to make me cry. This has captured Kurt and Blaine's characters so well. God, stomp on my heart, why don't you? This was great. Wow, never stop writing.
LuluPimprenelle chapter 32 . 3/14/2015
Hi there ! I just wanted to let you know that I've just discovered this story and have read it all in the last couple of days ... just as the show is in its last run. Let's just say that my emotions are easily triggered and that the feels are basically all over the place.

I fell in love with your Kurt and Blaine and while I'm usually not a fan of first person fic, this one immediatly sucked me in. It was amazing to be immersed in Blaine's mind like this. I also really enjoyed all the "unknown datas", speculating on who did what ...
Also, I'm sorry you had to deal with rude readers asking for updates. I for one just want to thank you for creating this amazing piece of writing and for putting it out there for us to read !
mason chapter 32 . 2/27/2015
Hiya, I recently was going through my emails and saw the update for this chapter from a while ago and I was like "I don't even remember what this is about but I remember I loved it" so I re-read it from chapter one to here over the past few days and nothing's changed - I'm still obsessed with this story.
Your characterization is phenomenal, like I can't even get over it. You're such an amazing writer. Hopefully you can update this soon, I'm dying for more. I need my boys to get their happy ending! I totally understand if you're busy though, I don't wanna put any more stress on you :)

Best wishes!
Klaine14forever chapter 32 . 2/20/2015
But everything is not fine...
Brooke chapter 32 . 2/5/2015
Just found this story & it's so good! Hope you come back to finish it out :)
Alyssa chapter 32 . 2/3/2015
I read all of these chapters over the course of one weekend. I absolutely love this. When you post the final chapter, I will be back here to write a nice long review. This was beautifully written. You deserve to be praised.
sneaky-foxy chapter 32 . 1/29/2015
This is amazing! You made me smile, laugh and cry a thousand times.
I feel bad for Blaine being so "I'm fine" people pleasing but at the same time I'm really happy they are going to nyc, it seems like the only right thing for Kurt (and he will always be my favorite;)
I can't wait for the ending and thank you so much for writing this captivating story.
jay chapter 23 . 1/19/2015
What the ... Just go away sebastian
PinkYCooper chapter 28 . 1/17/2015
Oh my God oh my God this chapter is...I tought it would be unbearable but it's so well written It's an amazing story ! I discovered few years ago in French but I had t continue in English because I'm so in need of the next ! You're a very good writer
bowtiesandboatshoes chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
I'm so glad I've only just discovered this story, because this way I've been able to read it straight through (well, mostly, since it's not quite done!). I have to say I'm a little concerned about Blaine considering how close we are to the end. I feel like there is so much more of this story that *could* be told. I love the way you've written these characters and would happily read chapter upon chapter more about them if you were inclined to keep writing them! Looking forward to your next update!
Titou Douh chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Okay, I hate you so much right now ! You made me cry like the fangirl I am, and this story is totally my favorite so far !
4,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »