Reviews for Roses in December
leahmo34 chapter 6 . 2/8
I would be angry too. with Kurt.
leahmo34 chapter 5 . 2/8
Oh Blaine, it's you , you silly boy.
Yakmackerel chapter 33 . 2/7
And some of us haven't given up! So happy to see you're continuing!
amrie chapter 33 . 2/7
ohmygod! i was so shocked to see this in my inbox. thank you. it still feels sincere and homey as ever. i can't wait for the next update. xoxoxx
Lad1661 chapter 33 . 2/7
OMG, OMG, OMG, you came back! Thank you so much for not giving up on this story. I didn't read the new chapter yet. I am waiting for tonight when I have time to reread the story from the beginning. I appreciate you not giving up. This is one of my favorite Klaine stories. So thank you again.
leahmo34 chapter 3 . 2/7
I'm surprised Blaine hasn't put 2 and 2 together.
dani chapter 33 . 2/6
I've been following this story for god knows how long and I just reread it all the way through. Great writing! Absolutely love it 3
Miss Invernal chapter 33 . 2/6
Omg o.o
Chrininnie chapter 33 . 2/6
Hi
Just a note to say that i'm so glad that you don't give up this story !
When i saw the update i was afraid that it was just a goodbye...
I'll read the story from the beginning now and i hope the lasts chapters will follow !
Goodnight !
kardish chapter 33 . 2/6
I can't even tell how shocked I was to see the update... I don't remember when I gave up but I certainly did at some point. This was one of my first fanfics and was my favorite klaine one. Now I'm over the moon. Having klaine feels (I stopped reading klaine fics after this) and reading this new chapter... Felt so good. I miss them, I miss this!
Thank you so much for not giving up. Thank you so much for the update. You're a warrior!
And I think I'll be back to reading my babies again.
New York Klaine! This is exciting. There was a bitterness in my heart because of Blaine but I'm hopeful that it's gonna be okay, they're gonna be happy. Can't wait to see their home and life!
LvSammy chapter 33 . 2/6
Oh my poor Blaine...OMG..OMG...OMG..OMG..OMG..OMG. What is going on with Blaine? Is he okay. I love how happy Kurt is...but is all well. I love this. I don't mind waiting...this chapter was so worth it. You my dear are a perfectionist. This was wonderful and I love everything about it. Don't feel pressured. You are so talented and I loved this from the beginning. Keep up the great work and I have to admit ...I will be kind of sad to see this end. It has been an incredible rollercoaster of ride. I look forward to the next few chapters love. You are a true artist and a unique individual! :-)
Jmconley27 chapter 33 . 2/6
I love this story! Can't wait for a new update!
Dearheart chapter 33 . 2/6
I don't know about anyone else but I'm thrilled to see a new chapter - I really enjoy this story and am looking forward to see how you finish it.

Don't be too hard on yourself and pressure yourself, your writings great and what you come up with will be prefect.

Can't wait to see the next chapter.

Dearheart
silver woman chapter 33 . 2/6
thank you so much for updating... i thought this would be one of those fics where we would forever wonder what is the ending... so... will we see a klaine smur or sex soon?
leahmo34 chapter 2 . 2/6
thankyou for replying back. I always loved this story. All my friends still read fanfics. I still can't believe Blaine still thinks their spells, lol.
4,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »