Reviews for Dismiss Your Fears
LvSammy chapter 3 . 1/4
AMAZING! THAnks so much for this!
Brenda chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Omfg all the feelings with this story and also ALL THE HARRY POTTER REFERENCES SQEEEEEEEE
I.love.Hummel-Anderson chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Great story! I cried through the whole first chapter. I loved it!
xCaellachx chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
This was a fantastic story. Bravo to you!
digitalwizard chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I cannot express my love for this story. I started reading because of the Mumford & Sons lyric being the title, as well as the chapter names. Someone who listens to Mumford must have a good head on their shoulders. I absolutely fell in love with the writing. It's gorgeous! I only stumble upon stories like this once every couple of months. I seriously can't say enough about this! I did catch most of the references you made, which were incorporated flawlessly, and don't seem out of place.
I really did start to cry when they listened to After the Storm. It was so, so incredibly beautiful and fit the story so well.
This is beautiful. You're beautiful.
Thank you for writing this, and sharing it!
singerklainer333 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I read this one a while ago and finally found it again! I LOVE this story! Beautifully written, it's just amazing! )
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
This is amazing 3
Drkside Girl chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
This is so tender, I love it
bettybox chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
if i cry any more i will die
mebetaylorc chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
aw man! I have never cried this much for a fan fix and its only the FIRST chapter. this is gonna be a great story!
hanabananana chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Just read the first chapter. Wow. Just wow. I loved the way you've handled this so far and your control over the plot and the characterisation is just perfect! I love how you portray Kurt's feelings so vividly even without the use of speech. You're brilliant author!
Linneam chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I hate you. I hate you SO much.
A RENT song, really? I watched the on-stage version of the DVD a few hours ago and cried. Then I cried when Kurt was in the graveyard. Then you pick THAT?! More tears. Gosh. Rent and Klaine and fantastic writing... Both the best and worst combination for an all-nighter, no?

I thought this was splendid. I like that you gave Kurt some depth, and the writing style was much stronger than many of the Klaine fics I've read. I also like that neither Blaine nor Kurt was the purely strong or weak party of the relationship. In this story, theirs is a balancing act, and isn't that the most human thing about it? Despite the tears, I really did enjoy this very much: the message, the themes, the characterization... Well done. :)
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
That was amazing. It was well written. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Revhead chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Loved this. Kurt's grief is so heartbreaking, and I'm glad Burt didn't actually die in Glee, but you wrote this beautifully. And the romance was perfect :)
chamilet chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I'm so glad Burt didn't die in canon, but this was a lovely story.