Reviews for Charade
Braile4ever chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Hey people if u are big lying game fans like me I know a way of possibly saving the lying game, I have a source that says that Netflix is willing to get the rights from chuckprattjr and abcfamily to produce more episodes. But they can only do it if they see alot of people want TLG back. Now if u want to help go to Facebook look up renew lying game page like it scroll down until u see info on how to contact Netflix u can call them or video chat them. if u need any help pm me. Plus one more thing keep posting on chuckprattjr fb and twitter about wat Netflix is willing to do and how somebody actually believes in TLG. Same goes for the abcfamily fb and twitter walls. Okay thank u!
Braile4ever chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Hey Guys! Just a reminder and update about the Netflix situation!

They ACTUALLY are listening to what the fans want unlike ABC Family and from what i've been told by their representatives and from the comments & messages i'm receiving frpm all of you it sounds like they are really wanting to get the rights to the show. They said the more people they get asking for it the better. They need to receive TONS of requests and they will work really hard to get the rights to it. They want to know they will make their members happy and also gain lots of new members by doing this.

So PLEASE contact them either by phone or online chat or both. ALSO make sure you're clear to them that you want them to pick up the rights to the show so we can get more NEW episodes. Some of the representatives have been getting confused and think we're asking for Season 2 to get added to NetFlix. So be very clear on that. They are taking down names almost like a petition which is GOOD! The more names the better!

Also if anyone else could help me out by sending lots of tweets to TLG Creator Chuck Pratt JR and the cast letting them know about what we are trying to do that would be AWESOME! They also need to know about this because we don't want them moving on just yet AND maybe they can help in some way by contacting NetFlix saying they would do it. We need to get the word to them about this They need to know how much us (the fans) want to know how it ends.

THANKS SO MUCH everyone! There is still hope! Keep sending NetFlix your comments about wanting it renewed to their contact page, facebook, twitter and blog. We need this to spread like wildfire! Share this post as well if you want! Tell as many people as possible !;;

help
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

I just got done talking to another NetFlix representative and she said that we need to try and contact the people who produce the Lying Game so that we can get them on board for making this happen.

This is EXACTLY what she told me "Now what you can also do is contact the studio who produces this show and have them email Affiliates to discuss the title"

So PLEASE anyone that has twitter help me out with tweeting Chuck Pratt Jr (the lying game Producer/Creator) and the cast about this. We need them on board as much as we are.

Also post on Netflix's blog, twitter & facebook like CRAZY! There's a big chance this could happen if we make enough noise!

This is one of the final things she told me when I told her how I know a lot of people have been contacting them about the lying game: "Yes we have heard a lot about this from our customers and we love feedback so we will definitively do what we can about this."!333333
jbraz04yahoo.c chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I like it! Keep it up!
Jackienguyen chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
I like it! Keep it up!
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Nice idea so far and I hope there is more soon as I am enjoying the story.
kataragurl27 chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
i like it
Princesa Shaka chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Woah! Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! Congrats.
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Great chapter
seriously56 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Update!
Prettylittlefan chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
I like this story! And I usually don't read TLG fanfic, primarily PLL only. But you're a great author, keep it up! Update pleeease :)
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011