Reviews for The Strongest Warrior Under the Heavens
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Should we expect some TeamFourStar humor?
The wolf god Fenrir chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Please update soon
backlight chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Great stories that makes you keep doing stories assim.Há also say that I enjoyed doing stay with Naruto and Gohan is the son of naruto tó anxiously awaited the next chapter in its history.

I had one more thing if you like the idea that a crossover from Dragon Ball Z and Naruto could somehow put the villains of Naruto with all ten included The Juubi bijuu in the universe of Dragon Ball Z as a space invader, majins and demons,and could have if you want rasengan techniques, so wise, Rasenshuriken and other techniques such as Ki-techniques that can be learned in some way, but this is a suggestion then that's it.
kitsuneshade chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
O.O wow...that's kind of awesome. I mean I saw the pic of her on ur page but for her to "willingly" rape poor naruto is actually pretty awesome. Good job ur stories a unique
Volos chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Can this be a harem?
Awaikage Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Interesting I like the female Goku, but i have to wonder what will happen when the saiyen find out theres 1 female still alive
MoodyItachi chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
XD goku a woman looking forward to the next chapter awesome crossover ps goku is a woman right?
naruhina fan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow, first FemGoku fic I've ever found. Wonder what other changes you've made.

Some questions:

1) Has Naruto learned Kamehameha, and will he and Gokyu learn Kaioken, Dragon Fist, Spirit Bomb, and all the other techniques from canon?

2) Will Naruto have a harem like your other stories?

3) Can you show us what Naruto, Gokyu, and Gohan look like next chappie? Or does Naruto have his canon hairstyle and face, but with Goku's outfit?

4) What about ChiChi?

Last thing to say: I don't know whether I should feel sorry for Naruto for having a wife who rapes him, or envious.

That's all for now. Ja ne!
The Best of Naruto chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I like it so far. However I have a few questions, I hope you can answer.

What does Gokyu look like?

Is Gohan different looking? (Since he has half of Naruto's genes)

Who is the strongest between the two?

Will ChiChi make an appear or is she out of the picture?

That's all the questions I have for right now, this is pretty good so far, and I hope you answer my questions.

TBoN out.
Aizakku chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Lol very nice, Funny and very original, eager to see a pair of flashbacks, read you later