Reviews for Unintentional
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
sadfanfic
cr7dr11cr chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
You made me cry so hard. Wow. All I have to say is that this should have been in the movie. It was gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was so beautiful. This story made me cry. This is how KFP2 should have ended.
Please write more stories.
miz-blue chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow, this was so tragic and well-written. It makes a lot of sense though that, out of everyone, the Soothsayer's death could be what would pierce through Shen's anger and hate. And the way the Soothsayer called him 'darling' and Shen's reaction to it just completely yanked on my heartstrings. ;_;
Crazybird chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
OMG That was such a heartbreaking story. At least everyone knows that Shen has a soft spot for soothsayer now.
Alorat chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was a really lovely story.
ExplodedPotato chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
lol i think i bawled my eyes out so sad D:
Aki440 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh, my God, I cried when I was reading it... T.T

It was so sad... But really well written. You have good skills as a writer. ;)

And sorry for my bad English. I'm brazilian.

Nice story anyways.
lone green leaf chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
-sniff- oh gawd. this is just-

*bawls eyes out*
LizzyThePanda chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I seriously CRIED readling this story! It's really well put together, so good job! I can't even imagine if Soothsayer really did die in the movie. I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad! GREAT STORY! (;
Seaside Fantasies chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow. You are the master at writing sad stories, you know that? And I thought Redeeming Light was a sobfest, you literally had me bawling for like two minutes straight after reading this. As sadistic and sad as it sounds, maybe if this had actually happened during the movie, Shen would've had a chance to change his ways before it was too late. (Well, on one hand, they do have to keep the movie to at least a PG rating, and it would kind of mess the initial plot up.)

Man, you really got me with the humming of the lullaby, and Po just kind of being a comforting figure at that time. And the last line really got me thinking.

NO, SOOTHSAYER, DON'T DIE, YOU'RE SO AWESOME... *sees everyone staring at her weirdly* Ahem.
Black Raider chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
AWWWW! So sad!
brave kid chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
whoa,cool story,glad that you are back writing,i can't wait to see what going to happen next