Reviews for The Lion King III: The Lost Prince
SuomiTytt chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Oh-my-God! You are scaring the crap out of me! Scar's so frightening! :o
SuomiTytt chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
He's alive?! Aargh! What a turn in the plot. Didn't really see that coming... Really, alive? I mean REALLY?
Dakota chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I think this whole story should have been the third movie. Ever since i heard about Kopa i have read many stories about him on fanfiction, Your story is my favorite out of them all.
Kovu and Kiara's FANGIRL chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
How could you, I thought kiara and kovu were gonna be king and queen. I was really looking forward to it.
Emberscar chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Great story, I like it :)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
This is a really good story! I couldn't help but giggle at a few parts, like when Timon and Pumbaa were talking about how Disney's original idea was to have Kovu be Scar's son, and just now when Kiara was just about to give Kopa a hug. Again, excellent job with this one. I will now take a look at your other stories. :)
BooksAreMyWorld chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Great writing. It was one of the best Lion King stories that I've read!
queenlionesses chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
I loved it !
guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
cried on multiple occasions, smiled like an idiot, got scraed to death a few times... LOVED it
AUTO chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
No other way to describe it, Incredible. I actually thought it was a legit 3rd story to the 2 movies. I liked how you included timon and pumbaa, because most other writters leave them out yet there 2 of the thee most important characters, and you did a very good job with them as well, they were legit. the only thing i kinda didnt like is when you refer to the lions as "person", and thats literally it. I'm definitely looking forward to the 4th story (9.8/10)
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
An intriguing and interesting story. You created a nice balance of humor and drama. I'll go check out the rest.
Dakota chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I think this is amazing im glad that kopa is noticed
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I love you Asante, ur the best writer EVER!
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
oh my god asante, i love you!
Incarnate Firefly chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
"Get off me!" Kopa roared.

"What?" Kovu scoffed.

"Not you!" Kopa snapped.

"Oh, right."

I love how you have time for humour even at the climax of the story. Whether Kopa likes it or not, it looks like he really is bonding with Kovu. Even if they're still insulting each other and won't admit they're friends, I think actions speak louder than words ;)

Man, Kovu has skills, and I bet it felt good for him to claw Scar's eye like that, as payback for what he's due. Ironic how Scar fell to his death in a similar fashion Mufasa did (and in the same place too). Good riddance.

I find myself liking Boga's character. She's always doing stuff that makes Sabini chide her. I hope she gets enough of a role in the sequel, because I think she's hilarious.

Oh my God, so much humour. Kiara hugging Kopa with a broken rib, and his response to Kovu's suggestion to let Rafiki tend to him. How do you come up with all these ideas? I find myself constantly coming up short for room to put a comedic twist to my stories, and now I'm wondering if I should have tried harder in that respect.

I wonder what Vitani is thinking when she sees Kopa. But for some reason, I don't think it's her "not liking him very much". Can't quite put my finger on the reason why though. Guess I'll find out in the next book ;)

Ooh, a third child! I don't think anyone's ever done that before in a Kopa story, but I'm sure you have a role in mind for this unnamed child in the sequel. Another reason for me to want to read it.

So Kovu and Kiara are giving up the throne. Guess it's good that he's not going to be conflicted about this decision, and Kiara did say in The Lion King II that she didn't want to be queen. And even if Kopa doesn't accept it just yet, I'm sure he'll do fine as the ruler. Guess everyone wins.

I was in the middle of writing your review when I saw yours on my second story. So you're going to kill Sarabi too, huh. Ah well, at least you make more happy endings than I do, since you're not as evil to your characters as I am to mine :P Also, I disagree with your idea of me being a "better" writer, since I believe writing has many levels of complexity and if you write a good story as well, it's not a linear fact of who's "better". I happen to think we have different writing styles (although I also see a lot of common ground) and therefore we each have our respective pros and cons.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I see your next one is quite long (54,000 words, yikes!), but I'll be sure to get through it. I notice that it's been a while since you finished that one, and I remember you said you had writer's block. I'm hoping you'll be able to get to writing the last story in the trilogy by the time I finish the Rogue Pride (I've seen your art on that website, and it looks like you already have a plan in mind). If you're having trouble, I can refer you to a guide by a professional author on how to plan and outline a good story before you write it. I can send it to you via private messaging, since I'm not sure if you're allowed to post links in a review. So, that's that, good job once again, looking forward to what comes next!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »