Reviews for The Lion King III: The Lost Prince
Haradion chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Well that was a really good read. I hope you are still getting this BTW, but I would like to let you know what even after this pieces original publishing date, it is still attracting new readers.

I think there story was great. The villains were cool, Kopa was consistent and Kovu was perfectly in character.
I liked Kopas bug fixation, and the sibling interaction, especially his rivalry with his brother in law and his comments, especially with Rafiki.

Best for me was the creepiness of Ziras fate. It would never m make it into a Disney production, but it was perfectly in line with her devotion to Scar and in line with Scars madness.
Nicely done.
Onwards to the next story.
Haradion chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Well I have to say, I am enjoying this. Lots.
I like the pacing, it's action oriented, and Kiara is dead on perfect. I have seen a few "Kopa" fic before, and this is snapping up to be a good one.

Scar as the villain is interesting. His new insanity Is creepy to the extreme. I love his rants, cryptic but actually make a horrifying sense...

Now I'll continue.
IntrovertedBookworm98 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story - it was refreshing and I liked it.
I read 'Man Comes to Pridelands' and finished it halfway through you writing it, and was just curious about your trilogy - I finished this in a matter of a few hours, it had me hooked!
You have an elegance to your writing that I enjoy.
Butterpants3000 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
It's the great start of the story but I just wish I could see the movie:(
22teamplayer chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
That was great. I love the humor and the character traits that you give them. Especially Kovu and Kopa/Chaka. Your story reminds me of "Kopa's Legacy" by Incarnate Firefly. Those bloopers that you guys do are freaking hilarious. Same goes with your meta fiction.
I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
OnlyOneZen chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
For sure the best Lion King fanfic I've ever read. Ever. Everything was great. My only issue is that Kopa was tending on the side of obnoxiously arrogant. I know he's forgotten who he is, but isn't there some innate chivalry, bravery, and nobility in him? A tad too much cursing, but at the same time strangely realistic. All in all, this COULD have been an actual sequel. Tri-quel. Whatever. Direct to video, though, and not quite motion picture theaters worthy. It was very very good and KOVU was awesome. I didn't love him in the TLK2, but your portrayal of him still needing to grow up and showing why Kopa is a better fit for king? GENIOUS and believable and VERY endearing. I loved him in this. I always thought even if Kopa was born after Kiara, he would still be the best king after Simba. Great.
SuomiTytt chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I LOVED the ending! Nala's going to have a baby! But Kopa to next king? I would have liked to see Kovu in that role... But your story, your rules, right? ;)
SuomiTytt chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Oh-my-God! You are scaring the crap out of me! Scar's so frightening! :o
SuomiTytt chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
He's alive?! Aargh! What a turn in the plot. Didn't really see that coming... Really, alive? I mean REALLY?
Dakota chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I think this whole story should have been the third movie. Ever since i heard about Kopa i have read many stories about him on fanfiction, Your story is my favorite out of them all.
Kovu and Kiara's FANGIRL chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
How could you, I thought kiara and kovu were gonna be king and queen. I was really looking forward to it.
Emberscar chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Great story, I like it :)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
This is a really good story! I couldn't help but giggle at a few parts, like when Timon and Pumbaa were talking about how Disney's original idea was to have Kovu be Scar's son, and just now when Kiara was just about to give Kopa a hug. Again, excellent job with this one. I will now take a look at your other stories. :)
BooksAreMyWorld chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Great writing. It was one of the best Lion King stories that I've read!
queenlionesses chapter 9 . 1/14/2013