Reviews for The Lion King III: The Lost Prince
Zero Unit RGB chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Yikes, that was something I was not expecting. The hyenas supposedly ate him, guess he snuck off somehow. Good workbut who was that other lion? Ah well.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I feel the vocabulary in this story is a bit more than fits my liking but I don't want to stop reading. And I take back my earlier comment about Pumbaa. I really do like this story though.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I both hate and love it when a writer breaks the fourth wall. Het becasue it breaks the illusion. I'm not one to talk since I've done it before. Love because it's usually hilarious and adds more comedic relief to the supposed to be sad and serious story. Anyway, so far it's god and I love reading about Kopa. He was such a big missing factor to the movie but I know it was all intended. I have no complaints except for the fact that you made Pumbaa a little more stuid then I would've liked. But then again, it's your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I saw the movie Men in Black 3 a few months past and this fan fiction was as good as that movie. The first Lion King is the best! The second movie, I didn't really like that often because the first half gets you more in an exciting mood, but the other half didn't really do it for me. I was vaguely disappointed after the movie. The villian Zira was okay. She ended up becoming one of my favorite disney villians from a disney sequel. The musical was okay. I wouldn't know how to define okay, but I they were a few songs that were beutiful to listen to. Such as "We Are One" and "Love Will Find A Way". I did really enjoy the first movie musical as well. The opening was the time of my life. If this were a disney sequel, I wouldn't recommend just having this movie hitting straight to video. This has got to be a theater release movie. Perhaps critics could say about this movie: "Better than the first two." or "As good as Toy Story 3." or "Hilarios movie!" or "Awesome movie!" or etc.. If this was a movie, I'd be stunned and for my opinion it would turn out to be a great film. One minor disappointment: The story is pretty much revolved around Kopa and Kiara. When I expected it to be revolved Kopa and Vitani as usual. If I wrote a fan fiction based on another Kopa story, I would have it my way. I heard that in your next fan fiction, the story would probably be revolved around Kopa and Vitani a little bit more. That make me feel better. If this was a real film, I'd be more happier with it because it would have more of exciting and fun feeling to compared to the other film. And that's exactly why this fan fiction is as good as that Men in Black movie.

No effensive or anything, but I'm that big of a fan on Scar serviving. But, I am a bigger fan on Zira serviving rather than getting eaten by her own mate though! Plus, I'd like the idea of Nuka living too! I'd like those ideas better because I want Kopa to get to know Nuka more and learn a little bit more about Zira. Including a furocious battle between Kopa and Zira!

Hear is my very own inspiring cast of this fan fiction just for you Asante!:

Elijah Wood... ...Kopa/Chaka

and James Earl Jones as Mufasa

with Zachery Gordon... ...Young Kopa

and Frances McDormand as Zira
PrinceKopa chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
You know something Asante, your fan fiction should have became a movie back in the day. I like to see Elijah Wood do the voice of Kopa. Maybe there will be another movie one of these days. Kopa rules!
Shimmy Tsu chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i liked the story :D i hope you up soon the story TLK V: Man Comes to the Pridelands :P (yes, i saw you fan art xD ah and your pictures are cool ;) )

Read you later ;D

PS: sorry for my english :S i'm speak spanish and the english is not my first language and is very hard for me write in that language :/
Becca chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is one of my favorite stories on Fanfiction! It sounds just like the movies.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Love the story! Its really given me inspiration to write my own LK fanfic. My pen-name is djmay71 (can't sign in from where I am) and check out some of my stuff, if you get the chance.
maylee chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
the lion king 3 the lost prince
Tymia Jones chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
dear God I love this story it is hilarious!
greenie chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
WOW this was an awesome story! Can't wait for the rest of your stories to be uploaded.

keep up the great work! :!
Rebecca chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
umm where it Kopa?

any always lost for Kopa mush save your son for king Simba I watch my son is Kopa somewhere outland or jungle.

roni2010 chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
love it..
Rebecca Gibbons chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hi Prince Kopa

I though you're alive for Kopa you was dead I missing you how did know Kopa?

Yes but you cannot watch movie for The Lion King six new adventures.

before you when little prince for Kopa I'm cubs.

That awful Zira will killing you Kopa is dead anytime when in heaven you see my father for Simba live in priderock.

I know you dead for Kopa we love you sister with Kiara be happy and oneday if you see Kiara when meet with Kopa's 1994 years ago when little prince for Kopa.

our family go back at home for prideland and your mum, dad and sister you will promised Kopa.

Kopa don't worry your mother for Nala coming see you his son long time.

Thank you talking about story for The Lion King III the lost prince.

from Rebeccca
ashlynthestory-creator chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
one of my favourite TLK fanfics, excellant job!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »