Reviews for The Lion King III: The Lost Prince
toffeecoffee chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Just read this whole story in one go! I loved it! You're a very talented writer! You use the just the right amount of description, not overloading but more than enough to picture the story in your head perfectly. Gonna read the next one tomorrow ;)
strawberryshinobi chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Love how you written this, cause I can see the characters in my mind and practically watch it like a movie. I can't wait to read your next two stories!
27dayz chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
Wow! Great story! I loved all of the detail and how this fic could actually be a sequel for the series. You did a great job with this and I can't wait to read the next two stories you have planned.
Ersatz Okapi chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
I really love Kopa's personality in this. This story is paced and developed fairly well while still dealing with the lingering issues of the major characters. Nice job giving the characters depth. Rafiki at some points did seem OOC with his outbursts.

A couple of other things: Indian isn't a language (India has 14 official languages and none of them are called "Indian"-you're likely thinking of the widely spoken Hindi). Second, for your Lion King V idea, this is more of a personal thing for me, but I generally dislike fics with humans in the Pridelands (an exception is lieder's excellent one). It kind of compromises the timeless quality of the tale and goes against the entire feel of the original movies-that is, an almost tribal anthropomorphic group of lions. It doesn't feel right when intelligent humans inhabit the same universe as a whole gamut of other intelligent creatures. Of course, you can disregard this if you feel differently about it; I just like to imagine that TLK should be independent of human history.
KShara Khan chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Rafikii would make one hell of a psychiatrist or psychologist! ;D
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Another good one! I have to admit that Kovu finding his mother's remains and finding out how she got that way was a bit disturbing. But that's okay.

Having what remained of Scar making an appearance like that was pretty cool. Any chance you'll bring him back, or is that it? Kind of curious.

I only saw one grammar or spelling error and that was at the beginning when Kovu, Timon, Pumbaa, and Zazu find the cave and the skeletal remains of Zira and that's when Timon rubs his neck: "Gosh, I'm really sorry, Kid," Timon explained, rubbing the beck of his neck. I think you meant to type 'back' instead of 'beck'. No worriess though, this sort of thing happens. I just wanted to let you know. From one writer to another.

Again, good job.
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Having Mufasa appear was a good idea. I noticed this in the last chapter, but didn't comment: Mheetu is part of this story, huh? Hmm... interesting, and it's probably the first story I've seen that has Nala's brother in it. Also a good idea. This chapter was good. I saw no grammar or spelling issues and it kept my attention. Nice job!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Not bad for a first chapter. I really enjoyed this and I also like how the characters stay in character. I know how hard it is to get into the mind of a Disney character and have only attempted to do it a few times. Maybe I succeeded, maybe I didn't. You, I think have, at least thus far, so congratulations, and I'll be reading the next few chapters, and giving reviews ;)

- MSGK
Ersatz Okapi chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
There are many fanfics portraying a similar scenario that ultimately regress into pure fluff or bad writing. Yours, I am glad to note, does not. The pacing of the story is done well, and the characters are actually believable and stay in character. I generally groan when stories have Scar as the villain post-TLK 2, but you have managed to make his inclusion add to the story (I like the part about him being rabid).
Randomer chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
I'm simply loving this fanfic so far, keep up the good work. :D
27dayz chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Wow, this is a very well-written and suspenseful story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
KShara Khan chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Didn't Nala have a brother by the name of Mheetu, would this be the same? If he is the same and now they fight Scar, talk about keepping it all in the family!

Please continue with this story, it is very good!
Zack Lector chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I like This story. I realy do :)

I would love to see more
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5