Reviews for anorexia nervosa
minorxcrisis chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Loved the story. You brought across the emotions and personality of the characters beautifully:) another chapter (or sequel), please?
TEAFH chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love it plz make more
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh my goodness, this is wonderful! I think, more than any other fic I've read that deals with eating disorders, yours seems to show really well how they can effect a person's family and friends too.
I thought the ending was really good too and I liked that you kept it fairly open because eating disorders aren't easy to overcome and it can be a long fight. I think you showed all that and more. Really, really great fic. I'm glad I found it!
PhantomPhoenixa chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awww... This is such a cute story. :)
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Got so scared half way through that but it was all better at the end/ :)
jade isabelle chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh my gosh! This was so perfectly written. The ending made me tear up.
break me like a promise chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
oh, god. ohgodohgodohgod. I can't... (clears throat and composes self.) wow. I really liked this. I knew that guys could develop anorexia...but, like, there's so much emotion in it, this piece was great. lovely.
RaRnRn chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I thought this was a really well written story. Nice job!
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow! This was truly an amazing story. I loved how you portrayed Albus as an anorexic. He's not perfect and he knows it. The other characters also fit in with the story perfectly. Great job and keep writing! :)
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Beautiful! Really beautiful! I loved it. It was so amazingly written!
MissBecca chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was a breathtaking story, unbelievably true to the illness of eating disorders.

I personally had an eating disorder, and you really got the feelings written down perfectly.

Its nice to know that people understand it is an illness and don't glorify it.

Brilliant x
Praevarus chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was good. I'm not very much into next gen, but this was really well done.
Quintessential Dreams chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
You've definitely captured the essence of being anorexic. It's a scary path. I've seen something similar with a friend of mine. It's not necessarily a physical/mental problem like anorexia, but a more just physical problem. She can't gain weight easily and during high school, we were proud of every pound and 1/2 pound she gained. Anyways, it's a scary thing to see someone you love and care for go through something like this. I saw no real errors with the exception of slipping into a different tense, but other than that, this is definitely a wonderful... well, more eye-opening and inspiring story for lack of a better way to describe it.
The Nanny Is About chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Perfect. I'm formally anorexic, and I think you got down the feelings and habits I had. This was very true to the Disorder, you did it justice. And you had the full title of the Disorder in the name - which is nice. Anyways, you did a good job staying true to the thoughts and actions of someone with an Eating Disorder. Also, the way you wrote his family was perfect! Parents usually want to deny it and siblings usually want to stop it but don't know how.

It doesn't really mean much, but I'm glad someone understands the Disorder and is spreading the word.
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Heartbreakingly beautiful.

Believability for disease: 5\5

Creativity: 5\5

How the Story Flows: 5\5

Proper Use of Character: 5\5

You did marvelous, and opened up the challenge wonderful. Let's see what everyone else comes up with!

You've done a great starter story!

Blessings,