Reviews for Ordinary
Tiffany chapter 23 . 2/22
I'm really upset because you haven't updated in years! I need to know how Kurt takes it! I need this to be completed! Ugh this is why I don't usually read stories that aren't completed. But then I miss gems like this one...But maybe that's better bc I don't have to deal with not knowing how it ends!
Miss Eliza Lupin chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I love this chapter (story as well of course!) but I would really like to see it from Kurt's pov. Any chance you might do that as a oneshot?

Eliza
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
Nice really nice! I can't wait for the next chapter!
jesskalynn4 chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
ooh i really hope you update this again. I love Kurry so much!
Thenchick chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
post more plz
DeathGraised chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
I absolutely love this story and how you incorporated both worlds together. I wonder why you haven't updated in a really long time though. Would you update this story at all? Please!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 23 . 5/2/2014
WHERE IS THE REST! DONT LEAVE ME HANGING PARIS, JUST DONT!

sorry for the capitals, just emphisizing my point
Kyoko27 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
George/Fred were only 2-3 years older then Harry/Hermione depending on when their birthdays are. If George was to be 23 then they would be 20/21 or so instead of 17/18.
Visitor chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
So Kurt is kinda like Rapunzels hair. Shit now I cant stop laughing thinking about that.
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
this sucks! i hate cliffhangers pleassee wrte more soon
KeegSlytherin chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
Best story ever! I hope you will update it sometime in the future.
sammiix23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Why didn't they go to gringrotts for papers and money
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Yes! I had considered writing my own harry potter glee crossover just to have Artie able to walk. It was pudding me off no one seemed to care about that fact but thank the gods, you might! I love love love this story.
digiwriter1392 chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
Awesome, I can't wait to read Kurt's reaction and Artie's recovery.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
I love this soooo much! and you left it at such a huge cliffhanger for SO long lol. I really hope you update sometime soon, it's really an excellent story :D.