Reviews for Ordinary
Iwa Fury chapter 23 . 10/16
MORE?
Zela3 chapter 23 . 2/27
Gah! Cliffhanger! I really like this story, but I can't help but notice that it has been about 6 years since you last updated... I hope you find time and inspiration to continue...I want to know what Kurts reaction is to magic and see what happens next (do any of the Weasleys ever find them, or this mysterious Sarah who is apparently a dark witch...). I do love how the interaction between Harry and Hermione helped Kurt and Finn become closer as brothers though.
Please update. This story is really good and I would really like to see how Kurt takes the new information.
leylinjan chapter 23 . 1/8
oh no :'(
I love this story
I'm gonna go cry my heart out now because it's over
leylinjan chapter 21 . 1/8
I loved Kurt's POV! I'm so so sad that there are only two chapters left :( I really really love this story!
leylinjan chapter 1 . 1/8
hmm... I like the beginning very, very much except for one thing - if Hermione's family is so closely connected that she her second cousin had been told about magic and her being a witch, that means that she basically "stole" her parents from her family. Wouldn't they be really pissed?
Guest chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
can u do more
SystematicChaos95 chapter 23 . 11/2/2015
Why'd you stop there?
You evil, evil person
RenTenTen chapter 23 . 5/17/2015
Argh. Cliffhanger of death.
WeirdGirl369 chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
I hop you continue the story.
AkiraNatsume chapter 23 . 4/27/2015
More chapters please.
Tiffany chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
I'm really upset because you haven't updated in years! I need to know how Kurt takes it! I need this to be completed! Ugh this is why I don't usually read stories that aren't completed. But then I miss gems like this one...But maybe that's better bc I don't have to deal with not knowing how it ends!
Miss Eliza Lupin chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I love this chapter (story as well of course!) but I would really like to see it from Kurt's pov. Any chance you might do that as a oneshot?

Eliza
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
Nice really nice! I can't wait for the next chapter!
jeskasaurus93 chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
ooh i really hope you update this again. I love Kurry so much!