Reviews for Late Night Snack
MaddieGerbz chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Wish that would've actually happened, great job:)!
youarethelight chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Loved it :D this is so what happened :p
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I loved it! xD
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awww so cute :)
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Aww, I was thinling about the video-chatting thing though. Cuz how would that get at Carly at the same time (if they really were chatting, I like you version better)? Freddie lives right across that hall, but Sam lives who knows where! Love your story!
WinterTolle chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Ok, in my mind, this is totally what happened in iDS&F. I loved it, so cute!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
lol nice job!
Geekquality chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is totally what happened. XD Lol, I was thinking the same thing you were! I mean, video chatting? Really? And them being there at the same time, just no. XD
seddieSUPERFAN101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I thought that Sam was sleeping over Freddie's in the episode too. I totally love the one-shot :)
thesimplestterms chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hahaha, I'm happy there's someone writing about the seddie moments that were mentioned but not shown, too! :D

-Alex
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awwww, that's so awesomeeee! *Favs :D
PurpleJerk chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
If that happened in iDSaF (even without the make-out session, Nick wouldn't allow that), I would love this episode. There was something missing and I didn't know what... now I know. It was THIS scene! Thanks for writing it, you made me feel waaaay better.
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I thought that was great. :) It was in character, and honestly, I felt like it was better than most of the Seddie scenes in iDSAF. At least in this, they started to argue, but they were still acting all lovey dovey, which I thought was adorable.

Nice job!
Mike2101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I guess it is way too early for the lemon that is running through MY mind.

Still, as Freddie tugged on Sam's shirt to pull her toward him, I cannot but suspect his eyes would be droppping down to see the gorgeous figure benath the fabric.

He would SO sneak a peek.

I might sugggest that this is the ham that they got after the Groovy Smoothie fight.

Thanks for this.