Reviews for Someone Like You
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
I'm so confused about this woman who has Anthony. I'd letty told her to take the boy and "run" how on earth would she just coincidentally show up at the hotel room where Dom and the rest of the gang just check into?!

And who introduces themselves to complete strangers with "my name I Christina and my father is an MI6 agent"?! And then proceed to tell them the story of her life, starting with an attempted rape. Who talks like that?!

Also, if letty was so keen to have Anthony with his father she would have found Dom herself in the last 3-4 years. Clearly she didn't bother.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
Haha. I LOVE how you wrote Doms sarcastic inner voice as he realizes what a dick he was to letty! THANK YOU!

It's SO refreshing to see Dom have a clue as to what an ass he was and selfish! I only hope he tells letty that instead of just saying "I'm sorry for leaving". How about "I'm sorry I was a jackass and promised you forever even though I knew I was going to leave you and never look back. I'm sorry letty that I thought it was ok to make decisions for you even when you didn't want me to. I'm sorry that I didn't love you enough to stay with you and be as loyal to you as you have always been to me! I'm sorry that I betrayed your trust and hurt you-and I'm sorry that you got hurt trying to get me back because you love me way more tha i love you. I'm sorry letty. I am so sorry. I love you and I was too stupid to realize how much you meant to me, that you were my whole world, until the day that Mia told me you had been murdered. I have never ever stopped thinking of you (pay no attention to my blonde Brazilian fiancée-snark). I will never be able to apologize enough to you and I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I love you with my whole being and I hope to one day earn your trust and forgiveness and become the man who deserves the love you have always shown me!"

That would be a nice change of pace.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Haha! Dom has a Dom he doesn't know about because his big dumb ass lied to letty and then abandoned her. He deserved to suffer for his dumbass, disloyal, disrespectful actions towards letty. Too bad SHE has to suffer too.

If karma were real, letty would have woken up from her coma and met a nice and loving man who treated he right and who raised her son like his own and letty would live happily ever after - while Dom lived in sadness because he thought she was dead.

Well- maybe I'm being too harsh but it feels like Dom is pretty damn happy without letty given that he's about to MARRY Elena. All the whole letty is suffering.

Why does Dom always get to be happy gene HE is the one who keeps getting everyone around him hurt or killed (ie: Jesse, Vince, letty,...)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Are you kidding that Dom is preparing to MARRY Elena?! At least the idiot writers of the movies who thought it was a good idea to have Dom move on and start dating Elena less than a year after his soulmate DIED trying to get him back after he thoughtlessly abandoned her didn't have them getting married!

I'd Dom is so quick to move on after lettys "death" what does that say about their love? He was with letty for a decade and never bothered to get married to her and her here he is planning on marrying Elena, a woman he's just been with for a short while?!

What were you thinking with that part?!

Why couldn't Dom be sad and lining for his lost love instead of happily moving on wth his life?!

It also pissed me off that letty (who in the ff6 movie could CLEARLY take care of herself) is some wimpy woman who is tied to a chair. Sigh. So domnisnliving his perfect life without letty while lettys whole life is in the crapper without Dom. She can't even take care of herself without big strong Dom to save her. Who is this pathetic letty?! What happened to the kick ass woman from the movies who can fight, shoot, and drive as good as any of the guys?!
guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
update soon
CloneClubLove chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Excellent story so far! I see it's been a while since you updated. Any chance of this continuing?
Running-Wild22 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
ficou muito bom
Happy's Princess chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Oh shit Leon yay. I love me some Leon
Dotty92 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Please tell me your done with the next chapter. Letty isnt dead is she. Great chapter ready for the next chapter.
angelceecomcast.net chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
The gang is almost together. I am sure that Leon will be on his way and the hunt will be on. Those people are in for a world of pain. Especially if Letty is hurt. Dom will kill them all. I cannot wait for them to start the search and then of course to find her.

I am interested in how she came to work for them and why she stayed for so long. It must be something major. Very very major.

Good job...

I cannot wait to see what happens next...
mac-reye chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
please post soon! really good chapter!
Dotty92 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Oh my gosh I love it. She can't be dead though
Stacee13 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I love the idea of picking up where Fast Five left off. Plus the fact that Han would be the one to see her/find out about her is so logical. I thought the same thing when I watched the movie. I am not too happy that Elena is still in the picture but I get it. She loves him and he loves her, just not as he loves Letty.

Who is holding Letty? There are several possibilities. And there are so many questions that i cannot wait to see what the answers are. I am happy though that her son is not in danger as she is. Dom can take a little time to spend on his son as he rips apart the city looking for mommy.

Good job...

Keep those updates coming...