Reviews for Why You Don't Mess With Merlin
Ladyliz2 chapter 7 . 3/31
This was epic, thank you!
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 3/12
Um... cheese?
Lovely!
BreathingMagic chapter 7 . 2/18
Nice, I really enjoyed reading this. I love a-bully-comes-along-and-hurts-Merlin stories as much as the next person, but this had a new and different twist with the guards talking about their lesson learned, and I loved that! :D Seems that Merlin just makes everybody a little better... :')
Oh, and I laughed a lot about the M/A banter in chapter one, that was rather hilarious! xD
FINALLY! Someone had the sense to add the 'i' in 'Royal Prattiness!' Thank you so much! I thought that I would go insane!
Aaronna chapter 7 . 1/29
OOOOOOooooh! I absolutely love the ending! This entire story is great, but the end is the best!
This is brill!
Obscured Angel chapter 7 . 1/16
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed I. Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
this is so... Merlin.
MissingInspiration chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
I love the way you ended this story! I can perfectly imagine Merlin saying something like this. You my friend are a brilliant author. ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
This was great, and thank you for sharing :) I like your characterisation of Merlin, particularly the way that he influences the people around him. I think that's one if the main parts of the show–how Merlin brings everyone together to be the Camelot we all know and love. Good luck with your future writing, and God bless!
zea chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
this is great don't doubt it, thanks it has made my day.
zea chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
this is great sooo Merlin. keep the good work going.
zea chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
THIS IS FABULOUS DON'T STOP ! WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU. KEEP ON WRITING.
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Omg, I absolutely ADORE that last bit. Arthur finally helping Merlin carry his armor; too adorbs! XD

-Ondo