Reviews for Why You Don't Mess With Merlin
TweakyGhostLover chapter 7 . 3/18
Awwww GO guards YASSS MERLIN awww arthur
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 3/18
Awwww I love how all the guards instantly glare at him protectiveness over MERLIN showing
Oh no WHAT DID THEY DO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 3/18
Oh Claude you stupid stupid boy
YokaiAngel chapter 7 . 3/2
Wow!~
Faith chapter 7 . 2/12
Amazing story! I loved it, you are an amazing writer. I've always wanted to see how the guards viewed Merlin, and this fits perfectly. Keep up the good work, I'm definitely going to follow you
Tonsoffandoms chapter 7 . 1/29
This was such an interesting story! I love when authors show the purest and kindest side of Merlin, and when people respect Merlin because of the great man he is.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 7 . 1/8
Nicely done, I recall I've read this a few times as it proves to be a great "outsider looking in" perspective. It also is a good discusion of the generally ignored other inhabitants of the castle. The canon never much discusses what the rank-and-file of Camelot may be inclined to think of Arthur and the oddities that surround him. Thank you for writing and posting!
MaddyR chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
givemeawinchester chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
This actually really warmed my heart like? I don't see fics like this very often and idk it just made me really happy
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
Na no worries. The only thing I might change is adding one more thing to their punishment; take over Merlin's job for the night, THEN the stocks.

Awesome job!
RandomReader chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
You know...Merlin and the cook kinda hate each other...
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
This kind of feels canon.
Dossypet chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
AWWWE THE FLUFF!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2016
This is Brilliant, Wonderful. I love it.
MoonKishi chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
Awww..this story was so sweet? Is that the word I'm looking for? Well I'll just stick to sweet. This fic gave me such flufffy feelings. Good job author.