Reviews for Simple
Nox Gold chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
If Raphy smites me I am so coming back as a ghost and haunting you.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Lucifer as human? Haha. Nice one-shot. :)
NeutralShooter chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Amazing story! I love it! I always believed that if Luci was given a second chance he would take it. Especially if it meant he could be with his brothers again.
ughno chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I love Gabriel... He is so much better than his siblings! With the exception of a few (of course!) :) I loved Lucifer's "I'm coming home, Father." So sweet(: he should go back to heaven, then there would be no apocalypse or dying of many! Haha that doesn't make a lot of sense:P anywaay, love the story! You should write some more like it :D
baby gyrl chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is really good. Like, could be canon good. Actually, I want this to be canon. Just so that we can have Gabriel and Luci back. Is there going to be a sequel to this?
KitCat 1995 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Lucifer? HUMAN! now that just opens up a world of possibilities! i wonder what would happen if his hormones got the better of him! *Giggles childishly* noooowwww PLEASE DON'T LET RAPHY SMITE ME!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Holy smokes, that was a stunningly pretty story. Very well done. EXCELLENT choice on perspectives, and lovely voices for your angels.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
OH now I want the adventures of the human archangels. This was beautiful, and sad, looking at it in this light.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
COOL!
silentwar chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You should actually continue this after 'teach me how to fly'

(: I LOVED it! If only the supernatural writers saw this masterpiece! They'd be begging you to come write for the show(: ahah keep up the good work Realist.
Elliej939 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Nooo! *Drinks coffee. lots and lots of coffe* Ha! Raphael can't get me if i don't sleep! *Falls asleep*

Oh and in case you're wondering, i can't log in, cos my laptop has gone bye byes (Rest in peace) and the library computers hate me. Hmph.

And anyway, what i meant to say before i got sidetracked is that THIS. WAS. AWESOME! *bounces up and down recieving funny looks off the librarian* :D

I totally loved the whole story, and it would be soo cool if this actually happened on the show! Honestly it's popularity would increse like a gajillion percent (Rough estimate). Totally hope you do others! :D
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Huh...I like this...Kinda bitter-sweet really...

Screw him smiting me, I'd smite Raphael!
Debra N chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I really liked this story, especially your portrayal of Gabriel. I remember years ago a youth minister tells a group of us that God's mercy was so great that even Lucifer would be forgiven when/if he choose to honestly repent and make amends. I was always intrigued by the idea and your story did a great job of exemplifying that ideal. Thanks for sharing your story with us.