Reviews for True Treasure
Briar Hawkins chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
I like it. Scarlet is so hotheaded and fiery and Jim is the lovable guy he always is. Just a warning, Scarlet is getting to be a little Mary-Sueish when she's acting lovey-dovey. Be careful.
I really like your story and im not trying to hurt your feelings in any way. Until the next update, goodbye.
America Liberty chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
that was so sweet!
Miss Savvy chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Another remarkable chapter.

Nice shift in Jim's attitude towards Scarlett at the end; and the plot now involving Israel, whether truly on their side or not, will surely be interesting. Anticipating your next update!
America Liberty chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
That was great! Scarlet's fear was evident and it made the story all to real. I think you wrote Israil's charecter quite well and I loved it! Honest, I did.

On a side note; I'm so sorry about the late chapter (that will be PMed to you today and the late review

I can't wait for the next chapter and I promise I'm not usually this late with reviewing but It's a bit of a busy time for me. I hope you didn't think I forgot

Reviews I write are usually better,

America Liberty chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
Awwwww! I almost find that chapter to be sweet! I love the way Scarlet and Jim interact. It's really quite sweet the way you write it:) I especilly like this chapter becasue it showed a little vunrebility on Scarlet's part and showed a bit of fear. That was good. Jim really reads like Stevenson wrote him and I think that's quite a talent, being able to write like someone else. The other thing I love is the way you add Scarlet in. That's very well done One thing I would sugjest is take Scarlet out of the picture for a while and let Jim interact with the other charecters so we can really see how she affects his persionalty and also so that it does not seem like just a story that you shoe-horned you're charecter into. Really let me see a personality change. Don't make him usless without her but just give me enough to see that 'wow her realy likes her' or 'wow I never thought him to be so serious without her' Also, another thing I would try to do is put try to put a flaw Scarlet has in. I'm not saying now, just another one of my warnings but make her have something wrong; wether it be physical flaw or to screw something up. Make her a bit like Lily from your other story:) I'm not saying thhat she is unbelivibal now but be careful now that you have her back with Jim; ANd remember. I liked the chapter. That's just a warning:)

All 3 and I'll have my chapter up tomorrow PMed to you,

Timelord-sorcerer chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
i am really, really liking this story! :D
America Liberty chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Wow. I loved it! That was amazing! I loved the way you did Viola's charecter and I have a great idea, If you want you can PM me and we can chat about it! And now about the chapter,

This was the honest to god a really amazing chapter. I loved the ammount of affection between Jim and Scarlet. It was perfict. Not to sappy and not to dry. That was good and I really feel like it was a insight into Scarlet's mind. That was good and I am starting to wonder at what point in the book we're at. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Miss Savvy chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
great chapter, again!

though i personally adore the common oc/silver relationships, i like how you've made carlotta's character more perceptive and leaning towards jim in this particular story as well as how you've made silver back off in her favor towards the end of this chapter. it was a nice little breakthrough on silver's part to allow her to go without trouble; well done :)
America Liberty chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
Ok, so sorry I missed it first day. I try to review when you post but I went away for a was amazing! I loved the chemestry between Scarlet and Jim. That was a great touch and Scarlet is really an amazing charecter. I'm so glad I found this story! As for christiszmes, I only really have one and that's not to make it to sappy. This chapter was perfict. Just for future reffreance don't make it to 'I love you' and 'I'd die for you' If you go that route every chapter Scarlet losses her flair as a charecter and Jim becomes out of charecter, but really that's just a pet peeve of mine and a note. It was a really good chapter!
America Liberty chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
You're going to put me out of 'work'! I haven't had a critisize on this story for god knows how long and I love it even more today! The love triangle between Scarlet, Tom, and Jim is really something and Scarlet and Long John's relashionship is getting more complex by the second. I love the tension you've added between them and what I love the most is the way you actually ask people what they wahat they think and when you hear you don't get deffensive like other people. Keep up the great work and have a merry Christmas!

Signed,

America

PS: Did you peek at the Treasure Island story I posted? You've already left a kind review for it but I added Scarlet and when I have a moment away from the crazy family party that I'm at I'll slot you're name in for credit!
kittyhawk09 chapter 16 . 12/16/2011
Wow what a cliffhanger. I know you won't kill her off but I feel soo bad for Jim.
America Liberty chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
This was heartbreaking. I almost cried. You're so lucky that you can write like this. It's really good!
America Liberty chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
This chapter was so intense. You need to update soon. My favorite line was;

"...Jim nodded slowly, images of Scarlett running from gunfire flashing through his head, he bit his lip, a bullet hitting her – his bullet? Someone elses? What does it matter. Her falling, bleeding to the floor. Scarlett dead. "Stop it." Jim muttered to himself, determinedly grabbing a pistol from the table and slotting it into his belt. "She's nothing to you anymore..."

This really showed that he was trying to move on but somehow was not able to. Can I ask for a sneak peak because and idea just kind of hit me and I'd like to know if Jim and Scarlet will end up together. I had a cool idea, more for me than you, but if you could PM me, I'd love it.
America Liberty chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
I always love your writting but this was, well, just damn perfict! Your charecters are so complex and I'm thrilled that I've found such an amazing story. I can't wait to find out what happend to Lottie!
Miss Savvy chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
Great update; though this chapter left me so sad!

Please continue nonetheless,