Reviews for Summer's mystery kiss
Clairicee chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
XDD Dat spaceship. XDD
Berryberry chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Chapter 3:
-.- they were always fated to be connected by schoolwork.
Berryberry chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Chapter 2: suspicions confirmed... Souichi was always a little bratty potty-mouth.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
First chapter:
Omahgawd!
Athie Lestrade chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Spaceship... oh my god, I nearly killed myself laughing. Poor Souichi! It's so cute seeing them as little kids! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Be-ya chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
LOL. The spaceship innuendo was epic! )))) it killed me. /shot. Thanks for the update! There were mistakes here and there, but it can easily be edited with proofreading.
crismar chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
wonderful! XD so funny. souichi always so poorly thought out and Mori is so much cute :3 ... waiting for the next chapter XD
TailzofDarkLight chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
XD that-was great! lol I can't stop laughing!
Yootjje chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
okay ,, that was reaaaly funny! hilarious!
crismar chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! love your fic! Note the name of souichi's mom is Hana coz his father said it in volume 6 chapter 5, right when sempai want to ask about the house with his dad he said "i have to visit Hana's grave". XD
Labrunedephoenix chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Nice chapter ! I want the next one ! And If I remember the name of sempai's mother is Hana , see here when Soujin is speaking . ?chVolume06&page191...

"I'll bet , Hana-san was really happy "

Anyway , Thank you for shring and can't wait for the next chapter
TailzofDarkLight chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
funny. XD thou I can't really see his mom being all like that, but then it does question just were his tyrant nature comes from because its clearly not his dad...to bad in the manga his mom is dead so we never really get to know just how she was other then him telling Mori she was kind and sweet. Anyways-love the new chapter-update again soon! _
Yootjje chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
whaa cute! i cant wait for more!
crismar chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
owwww so cute! wonderfull chapter X3 I will wait for the next XD
TailzofDarkLight chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
aw- love how cute this story is. -