Reviews for Summer's mystery kiss
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 5 . 5/23
AHAHAHA! "Hey Tatsumi, would you like to play with my spaceship?" That's gold. Hahaha..
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 4 . 5/23
Awwww! The feels! Although I think such issues are too much to be discussed with a 10 year old. But it's still cute. And that's a good interaction you made for mother and son. I thought too that perhaps he got his personality from his mom, and that he has a softt spot for our Morinaga because Tet-chan is somehow like his dad. That's so cute!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 2 . 5/23
Awwww! That's so sweet! It's the first time I read a fic about when they were kids. It's so heartwarming for some reason. It's also the first fic I read that included Senpai's mom. It's such a warm scene. Thank you for sharing this!
TheLovelyDead chapter 5 . 3/17
I love this! Please update soon!
Clairicee chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
XDD Dat spaceship. XDD
Berryberry chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Chapter 3:
-.- they were always fated to be connected by schoolwork.
Berryberry chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Chapter 2: suspicions confirmed... Souichi was always a little bratty potty-mouth.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
First chapter:
moved to aceoftwos chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Spaceship... oh my god, I nearly killed myself laughing. Poor Souichi! It's so cute seeing them as little kids! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Be-ya chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
LOL. The spaceship innuendo was epic! )))) it killed me. /shot. Thanks for the update! There were mistakes here and there, but it can easily be edited with proofreading.
crismar chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
wonderful! XD so funny. souichi always so poorly thought out and Mori is so much cute :3 ... waiting for the next chapter XD
Story Fabricator chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
XD that-was great! lol I can't stop laughing!
Yootjje chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
okay ,, that was reaaaly funny! hilarious!
crismar chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! love your fic! Note the name of souichi's mom is Hana coz his father said it in volume 6 chapter 5, right when sempai want to ask about the house with his dad he said "i have to visit Hana's grave". XD
Labrunedephoenix chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Nice chapter ! I want the next one ! And If I remember the name of sempai's mother is Hana , see here when Soujin is speaking . ?chVolume06&page191...

"I'll bet , Hana-san was really happy ~~"

Anyway , Thank you for shring and can't wait for the next chapter