Reviews for A Little Thing Called Love
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 13 . 6/27
i haven't reviewed on a lot of the fics i've read thus far, but i just have to say that i really really really really love all the references to izaya and shizuo even though it isn't even their story yet. next to them, i think my favorite couple so far is delic and hibiya. (i love me some angsty angst)
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 21 . 5/20
...Welp, I want to kill Namie now. Like, hang drawn and quarter her, kill.
...Is it even possible to emasculate her?
Nonetheless, it's what she deserves for ruining my precious Shizaya! D:
killkillkillkillkillkillkillkill

On a side note, the Tsuki/Roppi was by far my favourite.
inlovewithshizaya chapter 30 . 10/1/2015
Oh, gosh! I love those stories. The story of Delic & Hibiya was my absolute favorite. It made my heart go all squeeze and doki doki and aww. Oh and thanks to you a new band joined my list of favourites. I knew and liked Skillet before but I never came across Poets of the Fall. They are great. Thank you
Nesrine Tamano chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
Author-san, can you make a sequel for this?!
Brassica chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
I loved the story of Delic Hibiya. It made my heart hurts like hell. Best stories ever, all of them were pure magnificence. THANK YOU!
random girl chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
Feed me more jealously shizuo! More! I Swear i have no idea why i want shizuo chan to be jealous ! It's just so...so ...cute! I can see that he loves izaya when he is jealous, it's Crystal clear! Can't wait for next chap!
random girl chapter 17 . 3/8/2015
I am crying pool of tears! Izaya kun i am so sorry for u! Vivux you bydhvhc(crying) but this was an amazing chapter!
random girl chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
Omg! I was waiting for this! Even tho the other stories was amazing, i am a shizaya an for life!udofienidneicheosnwocjehwow (Fangirling)audience neudhwiw bb du!
random girl chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
Omg! Erika and walker are here! Ahhhhasgxucj uahagb cuff jjxisnsurbisbdicjeidh (Fangirling)
random girl chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Amazing! But I'm not surr about dotachin in the ending... i felt bad for him. But i hope he found love with that announcer! The ending was so perfect that i cried my eyes out! can't wait for the next chap and pairing!
random girl chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
O...M...G! THIS WAS THE BEST CHAP EVER! P.S idk why but i loved the cliffhanger you left! Why hibiya r u going to die?! And delic u $$ look wat u did! But it was cute how he got mad. In the back my head i first wanted hibiya to be together with dotachan
but i knew deep in my heart that hibiya and delic were going to be together! Omg can't wait for the next chap!
random girl chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Omg! Great fanfic! (Fangirling) but i totally hate it when delic acts like an $$ in front of your writing wasn't bad or anything! It was so amazing! I loved the part when delic gets jealous and hibiya not knowing! This is so cute! Anyway can't wait for the next chap
random girl chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
Ummm... so...this is a delic and hibiya fic...I'm so sorry! It's just that i hoped that it would be a shizuo and izaya fic! I mean like it would have fitted perfectly since they do hate each other and would only have sex to please themselves,but it was an amazing fanfic! I wonder if the person hibiya ran into was psyche being rejected by delic? I really hoped it was, since i ship psyche and tusgaru! (Sorry psyche!) Anyway great fic!
random girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Omg! The most amazing fanfic evs! My emotions are leaking everywhere! But i am so sorry for reading this so late!plz forgive me! My fav part was roppi's past memories, i cried so hard when he found out ren was just uing him. Can't wait for the 2 chap!
Letty-Chan19 chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
Awwwwww.. How wish that I want to see they make love.. :3 Can u make another Tsuki x Roppi..? :3 I really like ur story.. :3

HeadFujo