Reviews for Enough
Love it. well done :D
fan of hawaii chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
like it very much !
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Another great one shot! I will admit that I'm a little bit conflicted about how you wrote Steve with the torture. On one hand - it does make him seem almost impossibly super-human; I mean everyone has their breaking point, don't they? On the other hand Navy SEALs are considered the best of the best and I believe the average citizen honestly has no idea what they're really capable of - how could we. I personally choose to believe, on the show, that we've seen only a glimmer of Steve the SEAL and you've written this very realistically. Thanks for posting!
Lucy Luthor chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I get that Steve's this awesomely tough man but Danny isn't a sluch either. I have no doubt that he could talk his way out of any number of situations-my point is that he and Steve have different skill sets and I don't think Danny should just be dismissed as not being a strong as Steve or able to withstand torture. Who knows, if given a chance, Danny might have been able to talk his way out?

A great story.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love how you were able to put so much action and emotions into such a short story. Awesome job!
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Well done!

I loved this line as it finally dawns on Steve that it was Danny that had provided the distraction that allowed him to escape: "I wasn't being 'Super SEAL.' I just saw an opportunity to…" He stops with a small smile when he sees Danny look at him, one eyebrow quirked; and just as Danny could see the walls coming up a moment ago, he can see them crumbling back down.

Thankfully for Danny the badies didn't know them too well, I would think that the way to get Steve to really break would have been to be torturing Danny instead, so that definetly worked out in their favor! I do find it a little un-realistic that he didn't make any sound while they were

Thank you for the wonderfully well written intense story!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
wow that was intense!
illuminazione chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was amazing. Wonderfully written and emotional. Poor Steve. I liked the contrast between the harsh beginning and the soft end.

Loved it!

yours

satori
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That's my favorite thing about Five-0. I love Danny and Steve's relationship with one another. They are true friends, brothers.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Wow, awesome story! You scared me there for a while. I'm so relieved that Steve and Danny are okay, well on their ways, and managed to work things out in the end. :)
AZGirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great job on this!
thefirstavenger chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
loved it. absolutely loved it. write more stories please.
kimber1461 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is an amazing story. My fingernails are hurting, by the way.

I love the convo when Steve wakes up. Their friendship is too special to let things go unsaid. They both felt the great need to make things right. Beautiful!
janie m chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Great story, thanks for sharing.