Reviews for A Bounty on a Hunter
catzrool chapter 11 . 4/3
Very cool!
manwatkarspandan chapter 11 . 3/25
The best story i have ever read! :)
Faboulax chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Dean's dead...NOOOO
Faboulax chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Eeeeek. TWO OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS. asdfghjkl
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I love this so far! You've really nailed the character voices. And I caught the House reference. ;D
meangene1976 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
Totally Awesome story! LOVED IT! You are a fantastic writer, thank you for writing this! I wish they had crossovers like this on tv, if they did then their ratings would go through the roof! Have a fantastically blessed day!
The Alien of Pluto chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
This was freaking fantastic! But you have now idea how many times I had to reread a line 'cause my brain saw "Castiel" instead of "Castle." XD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Wow... this is Great! Real Great! Awesome!

Full of tense, with humour, and a little sweet moment between Castle and Kate. NICE!

I love the part when Sam so angry when Dean gone and when want to kill Joe the demon. So protective at Dean. Caring Cas. but I'm panicked when Kate and Castle talk before the 'fight' as if they will die soon. And funny part when Castle asked "Are you holding hands?". Released the tension in my mind and I laugh. :)

Glad with the, well... a Happy Ending. I guess...
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I have recently become a fan of Castle and this made me very happy. _
Turvok chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Murder She Wrote reference for the WIN! Awesome story, started reading it back in the day, can't tell you how excited I was to see that it was now finished. Love it!
CheyanneChika chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Hi, I know you wrote this forever ago but I really like this story and I think you captured the personalities of everybody very well. Thanks!

Cheyanne
colorfulworld1234 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is just so great!
skiing Pelican chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
This Story is so awesome! It captured me right from the start and didn't let me go until the last moment. Everyone was so in character, and the bad plan! Just perfect. This story stole away my much needed sleep, but it was totally worth it!
AlexB73 chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
I love this story! I watch both Supernatural and Castle, and I must say that the characters really reflect the people they play in the actual show. I can actually see the characters in your story saying the things that you have written. I have tried, and it's not really always that easy.
You have done an amazine job, and I love the story! Please keep up the good work! :)
GraceW chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Excellent crossover! Great job! Couldn't stop reading. :)