Reviews for Radio Daze
Anne Oying chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
Awwww, Niles - Daphne's much better than a silly award :)

You did the KACL crew wonderfully! Bulldog, Noel, Gil - they were all pitch-perfect and hilariously in-character.

I loved the callers earlier too, especially the dad of the traumatised kid :D

Genius!
leighann415 chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
I loooooove this ending! I kind of knew Daphne would comfort Niles, when he didn't win an award. But Niles asking her to have a drink & go dancing is very sweet too. And Daphne saying how Niles is the best dancing partner she's ever had...So melt-worthy! Awesome job! Can't wait for more from one of my favorite authors! :) *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
Aww, poor Niles! He def. deserved to win an award! *hugs him*
leighann415 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Ha, I knew somehow that Bulldog wouldn't win. His reaction was priceless! And I totally caught Martin's Antiques Roadshow reference! Perfect! Glad Daphne backed off from Bulldog too. :) I'm sure the embarrassment won't be as bad as Niles thinks.
leighann415 chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
The N/D stuff in this chapter is totally awesome! I can so see Niles worrying about Daphne being late. And all the little banter between everybody else was just perfect! Can't say enough about how perfect you get everybody! *thumbs up* *hugs*
samanddianefan10 chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
what a lovely surprising ending to this fabulous story!~ thank you
samanddianefan10 chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
While I'm thrilled for Frasier I'm so disappointed for Niles..great use of wide range of emotions :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I always love when an author manages to include the minor characters like you did here, that makes a story for me. You did it masterfully! And of course the N/D stuff was awesome! great stuff here
Kristen3 chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Oh, man. I hardly know where to start w/ this! OK, I do. Niles thinking of Daphne as his best friend. *Sigh* That in itself is so melt-worthy! But everything else is just...*melts onto floor* Even better than the first time I read it, and I didn't even know that was possible! *Hugs* You've taken one of my fave "Frasier" eps, and turned it into an amazing story! But of course I never doubted you would! :)
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
*Hugs Niles* Poor guy. :( But I also love Noel here. Leave it to him to work a Star Trek mention into his speech! And Bill Gates, of course. I'm sure since they're such good buddies, Bill called him immediately after the ceremony! LOL!
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Well, you know I love the Daphne/Bulldog interaction here, as well as Niles' reaction to it! :) And the Antiques Roadshow mention, which I suspect was put there just for me. *Hugs* if I'm right! I just can't stop gushing about this story.
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Yay, now I finally get to review this officially! Loved Roz and Noel here, very in-character. And the N/D stuff, of course. You wrote Martin beautifully here. Although I say you write everyone well in every story. But it's true! :)
Andress Jade chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
I just loved the ending to this story! It was so sweet. I just love your stories, they are amazing. I have enjoyed every single one of your stories so far and I can't wait to read more.
leighann415 chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Daphne attending to Niles is just awesome. :) And Roz getting her way in the end, with forcing Frasier to go to the SeaBee's is just like her. :) Hope there'll be more soon! I love this story. :)
leighann415 chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Another great job. Love the N/D stuff! And all the stuff about everybody calling them by their characters' names. :) And Frasier saying "I am wounded..." hehe. :)