Reviews for Family Traditions
No. Just no. Exploit your potential by investing in more stories, just not dysfunctional one. This made me cringe. I'm sorry but this is true. Apart from the plot; this was well written, grammatically.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Um, whut?
BabesD12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I didn't really get this... I mean I loved it but are Draco and Hermione together in this? And if so why did Hermione agree to have sex with Scorpius if she is indeed with Draco? But all in all I LOVED IT!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
O.K., I'm sorry, but this sucked! :-(
Drakhiemoine chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh my god...

ooookaaaayyy, im sorry but that hahahhaha god, why am i even reading it, lol

at first when inread hermione/scorpius thought its mother son thingy... but dang.

ohhh god. kinda sick. lmao
juniper3601 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved this.
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Brilliant and really hot. Fantastic job!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
desolee chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Agh. Love.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Pfft... Scorpius is his father's son through and through.
Quintessential Dreams chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That was quite something. If only Scorpius knew what his father got up to. Heh. And Lucius always felt like the one to have wandering hands very nice. The humor was a wonderful part to this piece of smut/romance.

-Cassie
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hmmm i'm a little confused, but at the same time, I get it... It's good :) talk about a disfunctional relationship... So does he parade Hermione around the house when scorpions is home?
simplydoitbest chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wow, just wow. One can never have too many Malfoy men in my opinion , adding scorpious into the mix for Dramione fans was an awesome idea. Good smutty fun.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
oh my my Merlin! what an twist! I was really taken off my seat by the end.

poor little Scorpius!

great work! Indeed!
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Interesting read.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you