Reviews for Vegetable Juice
japaneserockergirl chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Bleh, I FINALLY summoned the courage to review this! XD

I will not lie to you: I just LOVE this fic. It's pretty funny that I actually found myself reading this actually. For one thing, I was skimming your profile for Umineko fics. Also, I don't really read shonen-ai anymore. And yet I felt so COMPELLED to read this!

Despite your complaints about the internal monologues, I find them really enjoyable. It's nice to be able to get into the characters' heads so easily. Plus, I enjoyed the semi-crossover with Vocaloid (since I'm such a Vocaloid freak XD).

Because of this awesome fic, I decided to start watching the anime, and I'm seriously enjoying what I'm seeing so far.

My only gripe is that this fic clearly hasn't been updated in quite some time, and I fear that it never will. T.T

japaneserockergirl
DororoXPenana chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Vocaloids and Tiger & Bunny...MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS IN ONE STORY?! You are a GOD. I LOVE THIS I really hope you continue with it! I must see how this will end!
BW chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I have a lot want to say but right now I just want to scream!

PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO SEE BUNNY HOW TO THINK WHEN HE FOUND OUT THE CONFESSION VIDEO ON INTERNET!

And it is too cruel to all of us if you don't...

Also I think the idea is awful about HeroTv how to push out other idols from the screen. It is so cruel meantime too truth. No wonder Mr.M (not Agnes, now I think she is giving chance to Miku) would do those dirty thing from the earliest.

You wrote a great fic please keep to write!

Last, Bunny is so adorable and make me heartbreak for him!
WolfLovesFood chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
*dies* I love ur work, I really really do! I love this story, it made me start watching the show! If ur going to update, please do! If that was the ebd it was a pretty cute cliffhanger :)
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Aww,I wanna see Tiger dance
BitingRain chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Bunny is such a cutie lol I hope the next chapter forward *_*
CoffeeJailbreak chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Bunny's such a tsundere. It's adorable. I love how you're writing everything, it's actually pretty believable.

FUUUUU MUST HAVE NEW CHAPTER. 8U I WILL GO ON A RAMPAGE IF I DON'T GET TO READ IT SOON.
CoffeeJailbreak chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
NightwishInTheAir chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
I really love this! Please update soon. If you do, I give you a cookie.
kuro chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
The ringtone made me literally lol XD. Love it so far (it's adorable 3). Keep it up! :D
NueronWind chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
MORE PLEEEEEEEEEASE.

JESUS, I'M ATTATCHED TO THIS STORY.

Please make the chapters as long as humanly possible, People doesn't mind.
xXDeath-N'-HellXx chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
OOHH. What did Tiger send Rosey? This is killing me here, you must update! I quite like this story, and I just finished Tiger & Bunny, so the obsession is fresh. Great job and update soon!

D-n-h
Akidou chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
...Yep. I'm entirely emotionally invested in your story. So much so, I'm talking to my computer screen, giggling at random points in time, feeling really warm and fuzzy inside, and yeah, my roommates probably think I'm crazy. Are you happy now? Look what you've reduced me to...

But seriously, it's okay 'cause I'm like this all the time. And I love this story. In all seriousness, this has been the funniest Tiger and Bunny fanfic I've come across yet,(and be sure that I have been scouring the internet for fanfics ever since I've watched this series so I've seen a good share of em), and it will be damn hard to top. :) I enjoy the banter and silliness in this story like nothing else, and you have indeed made me laugh out loud. Any story to do that gets major, Mayjor points in my book. And Bunny's Internal Monologue...you have killed me with this one. Not just in humor, the way it is written, I can honestly relate to it at some points and, for crying out loud, it is SO FREAKIN' adorable! Killing me here, man! It makes Barnaby so sincere! It sounds like ridiculous rants I would have in my own head, and all of it is just so well thought out, I really just love it.

The dialogue is witty, the characters make me want to constantly hug them at any given moment, dude. Just keep doing what you're doing. I'm in love with this. Amazing work, you've got me totally hooked onto your awesome story.
cecil chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
plz T_T continue
Harry Popper's Penguins chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
This is amazing! I can see you haven't updated in a long time... but I would love to read more! Keep it up~