Reviews for Lies On
elderwolves chapter 17 . 5/16
PLEEEEEAAASE don't abandon this story! I really REALLY wanna see more of it! My god, this is so good~!
I just want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. L was adorable, Light was damn sexy, and this story singlehandedly turned my like for yaoi into full on love. Thanks.
M chapter 11 . 2/17
THAT WAS HOT.
Fellfire chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
I found this awesome story, read it, spend half the time trying to stop a nose bleed and the other half laughing myself to death XD
Stately Demented chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
It was all a big heap of nothing not many people's stories got deleted. Well not that I know of I think you should continue on ff!
wing fire 24 chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
haven't reread this one in a while... the story i mean. i know you don't use ff.n anymore, but you always update when i request in a review, so i thought this was easier :) you can always upload on deviant, right? hope my favorite author doesn't stop! ...and you still haven't written the tail scene... :3
Hopefull Chibi L chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
your my favorite autor ! you make the most awsome stories .. they cant delete your storys .. they are too awsome

i do hope they wont delete this one ..
Darkfire359 chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
Wow, that sucks. I really hate whenever anyone tries to censor the internet, especially for something like this. Does anyone honestly think that a little kid will go on here and be horribly mentally scarred by a little gay sex after watching a show about killing people in creative and violent ways?

Plus, the default is set to K-T, so you aren't going to see much that's naughty unless you specifically set it to look at M rated stuff. The censoring system is no reason to have the equivalent of several thousand books destroyed.

Also: Lies On is awesome, write more.
Purple Rin Ninja chapter 16 . 5/22/2012
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I had to read the entire thing in one sitting - seriously, I could not put it down.

Awesome writing skillz! Keep it up, and update, please.

For the love of Kira, update!

3 Purple Rin Ninja
Ash-chan chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
NEED MOAR!

*jumps up and down* Smexi! 3
Ellyanah chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
I know that with the amount of smut I shouldn't call it cute, but it is so damn cute!
Ceellia-19 chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
I have nothing to say except: please update soon! :D
Ceellia-19 chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
I'm grinning like crazy. You're a genius.
Ceellia-19 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
This is oddly hilarious. I remember I tried this story before put couldn't get past the fact that Light is a demon with horns and a tail. I'm really glad I gave this story a second chance, up untill now I'm really enjoying it.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
loved it.

and i suppose that watari is drinking because he's horrified to have been attracted to light and because he 'goosed' him?