Reviews for It's Only With You
mcnasty-filth chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I think my eyes have been singed - love your work.
xRavingLunaticx chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Loved the kink. I loved that you made Arthur so submissive yet feisty at the same time towards Eames. Great work! Thanks for posting!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Well I've never heard of this kink before but... Wow! Hot. This is an excellent story. Extremely well written and a nice balance between being hot as well as sweet!
Sadie Woods chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh God. You gave me a new kink. I didn't need a new kink. I have plenty already. I was not in the market for kinks. But DAMN! This was HOT! Man, it takes a lot to really get me to shiver in my seat these days- a lifetime of experience in the slash fanfiction world does that to you- but I was doing a nice little dance in my seat in happy and eager interest as to the events contained within "It's Only With You". It's funny, because to be perfectly honest I wasn't expecting much (I tend to judge too quickly based on format, which doesn't have much to do with the actual quality of writing as much as it appeases the OCD in me) and I was therefore completely blown away with this. My mind is still a bit blown (no pun intended) so I think I'll wander off in search of more. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
WHOAA!

This was very, very hot and simultaneously sweet as well, which made me love it all the more _

To be honest, I'm not usually into snowballing but you actually made me enjoy it! There should be a sequel!