Reviews for Wayward Sons
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 6/4
Oh man, brilliant story. I love reading fics like this that delve into the characters in a way the series itself often failed to...
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 6/2
No, the ending was well placed. You could have gone a sentence or two farther, maybe, but no more.
3rd Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/1
This was amazing timing. I'm re watching and I just watched the episode where balinor dies, it always makes me cry because he wasn't allowed to mourn, and I always think Arthur I love you but you can be so self absorbed and oblivious - I think this story captures that perfectly it's brilliant.
TheRavenclawGem chapter 1 . 4/1
Please tell me I'm not the only one who would adore a second part to this
~TheRavenclawGem
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I don't know what to say. This was so sad. This was… This was… I DON'T KNOW. I just know I loved it.
Eggwonna chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This was sooo great! I'd love to read more, and I know I'm not the only one! This was brilliant, even cut short.
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
wow
Patiku chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
So perhaps a continuation in the form of magic reveal?
Suicidal-is-painless chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Love it.
ravencarr chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
...sequel! :)

Read this a couple of times already and never get tired of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
That's it
faithandfamily1st chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Can u go a little further?
Katy612 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This made me tear up
Highrise148 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
When I first read the title, I thought it would be a song fic to Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas. Then I read the summary. BTW Awesome story!
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This was very good. Arthur can sometimes get it in his head that he's special from everyone else, that no one else can completely understand him, and it just shows how ignorant he is about the world and those around him. I think you showed that very well here. Thanks for posting!