Reviews for Sciúirse na farraige na hÉireann
dimplesofglee chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was awesome! You write the vampires so well.
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
First non twi fanfic I have ever read and I loved it - Loved watching Buffy and will definately check out more of your fics XX
busymommy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I have to admit, I haven't read too many fics from the Angen and Buffy'verses. Not because I don't want to, but I'm a little late to the game, and haven't watched all the episodes. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
AnastasiaCullen88 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I would never normally read something from Angel but I loved this!

Kinda sad the little boy died but at the same time it fitted with the story

Your writing is awesome :) I enjoyed reading this
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I never read a story from this fandom and I think this story will make me start now. I don't really know the characters or the story line of the show but I really loved Darla. She seems a funny character! :)

M.D.B :)
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hey Sweetie

I've never read an Angel fic before but you've certainly given me a taste for it. I like Darla. She seems like a strong, independent and intelligent gal. Anegelus is damn sexy!

Oh and love pirate fics. This was a great read.

Claire x
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was cute.. and you were right... because I've never seen BtVS enough to feel like I could have followed along. But this was great, and I didn't need the background.

I think this is the first fic I've read of yours Ashes. Loved it.

Thanks for sharing. 3
Marora18 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was fun to read. :)
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I do love their interaction! These two are always so entertaining. Great story!
Lia Jane chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was great! It's the first Angelus/Darla fic I've ever read and I really enjoyed it. Very well written and descriptive. I felt like I was on the ship with them. Thank you for sharing!
Leni chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
*chuckle* Trust Angel to get into such scrapes even /without/ the soul. Well, he was always best at learning when he was caught between the proverbial sword and hard place. The probability of an undignified death at the bottom of the sea and Darla's temper (I can't see her being patient with their dilemma for long) should be enough incentive.

And wicked, wicked sailors! Tsk. Don't they know not to make the scary passenger scarier?
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
haha at your T rating..this an an M story...change tht and I bet you get more readers. Anyway I know nothing about this series, but this was freakin HAWT. Great imagery hun, i was hooked and wanted more when it ended. Great job! I'm glad I finally read some of your work :)
CrazySue05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I thought I reviewed this already! It was for the small fry contest...hmm...I guess I didn't to protect the anonymity. Oh well, here I am now! You know I love this! Angel and Darla are so classic evil! Lol, kill the shop crew why dontcha! Hehehe! Loved it!

Zen Mar
Drowning in Chaos chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
LOL That was awesome! I love the chemistry between the two. They're so relaxed around each other and know each other well. Their playfulness makes me smile. Great story! xx
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I enjoyed reading your story and thanks for writing.